Random Small Questions Thread?

hi,

I only a few weeks left and struggling to look after my little one with my huge bump. Has anyone got any ideas of how i can entertain my little one but not get too exhausted

I got some RLT the other day but am a bit worried about trying it. I heard it can set some women off into labor inc my aunt i think. And knowing my luck i will be one of the few that is set off into labor and OH isnt here untill next week. Im sure one every two days though wont set me off? Then when OH is here i will be drinking it regularly lol
Holland and barratt have the buy one and get 2nd 1/2 price on everything so i would go and get all pregnancy stuff there :) But im stocked up so no need haha.

JennyC- How little is your LO?

aww bless. Could grandparents help at all?
If you only have a few weeks left maybe grandma or whoever could come over and occupy him or her for a couple of hours a day?

EDIT: or maybe some kind of crafts, colouring, baking cookies with you (getting LO to mix dough etc)

nearly 2 and wont sit still for 2 mins

I used to put my Nephew in the living room with his toy box and he would get them out and show them to me and when he got bored I'd let him empty out all my cd cases then put the cds back in and out again until he eventually fell asleep on the rug LOL
it made him happy and gave me some peace for a few hours
I'm such a good aunt :blush:

nearly 2 and wont sit still for 2 mins

I used to put my Nephew in the living room with his toy box and he would get them out and show them to me and when he got bored I'd let him empty out all my cd cases then put the cds back in and out again until he eventually fell asleep on the rug LOL
it made him happy and gave me some peace for a few hours
I'm such a good aunt :blush:

:haha:

raspberry leaf teas nice :) i had a panic first time i had it bc i had two cups straight after each other. Start with one cup a day then build up over time. Start at about 34 weeks. I have four cups a day now :) i have it without sugar too! Never even thought to add sugar lol. i did read the other day not to take it until 36 weeks bc it can set off early labour as its job is to contract the muscles in the uterus but it hasnt sent me into labour lol. Xx does anyone else get a sharp pain down low every so often that sort of cracks at the same time like a ripple?? I cant explain it its like something ripples on my bladder and theres a horrible pain xx

ew without sugar? I had to do that when I moved out of my parents cause I had no money for sugar! lol.

well it just tastes like all the other fruit teas and i went through a massive phase of fruit teas i love them :D so doesnt bother me, i didnt think about adding sugar, i might next time ;)

25 weeks, get the form from midwife as she has to fill half of it in. X

Didn't feel like starting another pointless thread, so I'll post it here:
I moved up a box! yay! :happydance: I love when I move up, because I get to see my ticker look more human. :haha:

Yay, my ticker moved up a box yesterday (but I don't have it on here) and I agree, it's great seeing baby grow, lol

congrats on your tickers moving up...i always get so excited lol

yay congrats on ticker moving up!
I love it when mine moves up!

while I'm here I'll say something random too :D
MY DADS EATING MY DAMN CHUPA CHUPS!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member