Random Small Questions Thread?

lol my mum wont nick food off me bc she used to kick off BIG STYLE when she was preg and someone stole her food. I dont mind it too much altho i did almost cry today when my nan forgot my stuffed crust pizza :( and also was nearly in tears when my nan was giving my cousins my orange juice that i have to have to take my iron with lol, i was gonna totally break down! Madness.

Now i have a question, just curious and seems silly to post a new thread when we have this genius one :D
Ive been feeling shitty all day, keep going hot and cold and feeling sick on and off, had tummy pains every now and then (dw its not baby related, i mean like when you have a tummy bug) now i just feel plain sick and i thought back to when i was early on and someone told me that when your later on in pregnancy if u feel sick its bc the baby does. Is that old wives or is there some truth in it? And any idea what the hells up with me? Probs just an off day but i feel totally off!

:shrug: Not to get your hopes up or anything I heard one of the signs of labor is flu like symptoms.. But I think they mean more stuff related to like.. Diarrhea or something :shrug:

Hey Ellie, I'm not sure... but i'd say give it a day and see how you're feeling... P.S how are those Iron things working out for you? xxxx

oh what, really? I have to look out for things like this now, im always scared to say anything may be labour incase people think im being hypocondriac, especially after my rlt scare :blush: i have had really pooey poos. Sorry for tmi lol. Not full on wet diorreha but near enough diorreha?
The iron, well.... I came off the iron pills about three days ago, my guts started to improve BIG STYLE, felt soo much better! except i had no energy at all, was totally run down and i felt guilty about not taking them then, so i googled it and it said if my blood count hadnt improved due to the pills they'd give me iron shots. I do not want them! My nannas told me all about them and theyre hell! So im gonna start taking them again tomorrow. I forgot to get them sachet things the other day :growlmad: xxx

I love this thread, i was just about to post something new then remembered this.

Ok so just wondering does anyone know if it's true that if you go to the docters while pregnant with heartburn they give you like gaviscon on prescription for free ? My presriptions are free anyways but i dont wanna go asking for like gaviscon to be told to go and buy some. ( i already have some just not much left and if i can get it free then why the hell not)

oh gosh you have me thinking now Jas.... I had a runny nose earlier too. I kept getting under the covers bc it was freezing but then sweating so having to get out. Ive also been feeling light headed today!

I said I DIDN'T want to get your hopes up!!! :haha:
(More for my sake then yours even!)

You can't pop before me life's not fair :cry:

has anyone kept there pregnancy test? I found out at my GPs so i never took one, but now im looking at my babies keepsake box and thinking i should buy one now and put it in? Crazy waste of money

I have pictures, that will have to do, as my tests were digi and the result goes in 24 hrs

Ive been feeling shitty all day, keep going hot and cold and feeling sick on and off, had tummy pains every now and then (dw its not baby related, i mean like when you have a tummy bug) now i just feel plain sick and i thought back to when i was early on and someone told me that when your later on in pregnancy if u feel sick its bc the baby does. Is that old wives or is there some truth in it? And any idea what the hells up with me? Probs just an off day but i feel totally off!
aw i hope thats not true ive been feeling terrible lately. dont want my babby to be poorly!

has anyone kept there pregnancy test? I found out at my GPs so i never took one, but now im looking at my babies keepsake box and thinking i should buy one now and put it in? Crazy waste of money
yerr i kept mine, the woman at the clinic was gonna throw it away and then want "do you want it?" i was like uhhhh sure

my dad stole my peanut butter to use as mouse bait. >.>

We had mice, a few months ago, little buggars got the PB of the traps :growlmad: in the end we just poisoned them, I didn't want to but the traps weren't working and we needed them gone because of the kids!

my dad stole my peanut butter to use as mouse bait. >.>

How dare he steal a pregnant woman's peanut butter!! :grr:
my thoughts precisely :growlmad:
was. not. impressed.
lol he stole my crunchy and bought me some smooth to replace it, i said i prefer crunchy and now hes taken the smooth away as well!!!
SMOOTH IS BETTER THAN NONE! aahhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->