Random Small Questions Thread?

Gah! That's horrible!
My local super-market had a sale on oj. It was one of those big jugs for only $2.15!

oh my days, the mice we had got the chocolate off the traps too! They're too clever for traps lol. How dare he steal your pb! And how dare he steal your oj! Whats going on with the world?? My cousins coming tonight she best lay off my oj! Her and my other cousin practically stole my whole carton last time i wanted to cry! Oh and passion fruit ;)

Are you trying to confuse me again???

Anyway just came to say my left nipple hurts, no need to reply, just a statement, it's hurt for 3 days now, argh, just needed to get that out there, lol

oow! I hate nipple pain. Is it just caning for no reason? Bad bad nipples!

Yup just one of those stupid pregnancy things, i feel really lopsided as well cause it's just the 1

i hate nipple pain in the cold its the worrrrrrrrst! however wrapped up warm i am my nipples always seem to KILL ME
aaaaw what'd i miss?? im guessing all the fruitiness was to cover up some naughty conversation? :winkwink:
and im guessing you wont be able to answer that question :(

was it? Lol i just thought ppl were puttin random fruit names :rofl:
Has anyone ever seen the kids programme timmy time? Its so cute!

my dad has the basic sky package so i get no kiddi programs unless early in the morning.. which lets face it i dont see haha.
Although talking about kiddi programs i do think life would be much simpler if we were all teletubbies and could see our LO's growing :p

awwww that'd be awesome! I wish you could buy a 4d ultrasound machine and have it! Id just use it all the time, thatd be so worth the money!
Aww i missed chucklevision yest :cry:

was it? Lol i just thought ppl were puttin random fruit names :rofl:
Has anyone ever seen the kids programme timmy time? Its so cute!

Might be cute the first time, not so much after that!

I thought it was just randon fruits until I realised the quotes didnt match up so they've been changed too!

ehh lol. :wacko: im confused. Is timmy a relation to shaun the sheep? He looks identical :D

i checked my emails and all became clear on the fruit thing ;) lol

haha chucklevision was classic... oooooo and what was that car one? I think it was usually on after chucklevision and was an old yellow car that used to scoot around everywhere. Lol im proberly not making sence haha.
I used to love postman pat and noddy.
Did you know that Jess outta postman pat (the cat) wasnt given a sex because the producers wanted the children to choose whether the cat was a boy or a girl. They wanted us to use our imagination insted of it just being handed to us apparently lol

But surely the pure fact that the cat is called JESS means that IT DOES have a sex... Jess is a girls name? xxx

In america there are tonnes of guys called jesse so i guess it all depends on what area ur from :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->