• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Random Small Questions Thread?

your infront of me a few days brandonsgirl! :)
Ooh do they go up you? She had a feel of my bump at last app when i was 34 weeks and said he wasnt yet but now my tummys dropping xx

at my last appointment before I had my son. The doctor did internal exam. They aren't fun, and when I was labour it seemed like everyone and their best friend had to do internal exam on me(nurses and doctors).:haha:

:rofl:

i had half of farnborough have a feel
and a stare at my old foo whilst i was
in labour :haha:

i only got to 38+4 when i went into
labour she was born 38+6 so i never got
far enough for an internal i dont think :shrug:

I was 38 weeks when my doctor did mine,I said I was feeling lots of pressure from the babies head tho, thats why he checked.

thank god i never moaned lol

i was always worried she'd do one
after about 35 weeks so i always washed
and what not and she never did

oh no! now im worried that she will do an internal lol. :dohh:
Yeah last time she checked to see if LO had engaged and she said to me 'this might be a little uncomfortable/painfull. I laughed all the way through it lol. Dam me and my ticklishness lol...

you'll be fine!

get used to people rummaging about
if i were you! plus they've seen it all
before they dont care :rofl:

Yeah i know thats true. Although i was hopeing that by the time i have to have one that i will be in so much pain that i wont mind haha. If i had my way i would have the lights out and my OH be doing an internal for the DR and just reporting back to him :haha:

no fun in that now is there
half the world cant see you giving birth
with the lights out :haha:

wait til you have an internal and a contraction lol
you soon forget about the woman inside you

Oh god whats going to happen if i have an internal and a contraction... dont take the guys arm off do i :dohh:
Ive heard of so many people whos waters go flying at the MW when they are pushing.. knowing my luck that will happen to me lol.

Questionnnnnn.... How many of you lot are kick charting? and how quickly did you get to your 10 kicks a day if you did? xxxx

Hmm i havent been.. to be honest i dont even count the kicks. I just know his routine and so i know when he is being a little quiet. I think if i did to a chart or count them i would worry myself too much for the slightest thing lol

I had MW today and she told me to start charting... This was at about 10.15 and by 12.30 I was done... Lively bubs! Also.... He's head down now XD

congrats on him being head down. Our LO is really active aswell and when they ask me if i have been having movements alot i say i dont think he ever stops.. coz some days i really dont think that he does stop lol. As long as at the end of the day you can look back and say ok yeah LO was active/really active today then your ok.. If you think back and think oh he was a little quiet, then i would start couting

OH MY GOD. Don't even ask me how much I bled right after labour. Just after in the hospital shower - it was like a murder scene.

BLOOD. SMEARED ACCROSS THE WALLS, IN THE SINK. IN THE SHOWER. ALL OVER THE FLOOR. ALL OVER THE TOILET.

My god I'm suprised I didn't die :rofl: I've never seen so much blood in my life!

If I didn't wear a pad it literally just poured out of me :haha:
lmao you put it so beautifully....... cant wait!

mine never did an internal
although yours might but she
did it by pressing her fingers into
the base of my belly and feeling
the babies head, she needed to dig
her fingers in though which is why
it hurt :dohh:
mine did it the other day, it killllllled! her hands were freezing as well :growlmad:
he's nearly engaged though :happydance:

Oh god whats going to happen if i have an internal and a contraction... dont take the guys arm off do i :dohh:
:rofl: like a vacuum?!

i has a question :smug:
why does labour hurt?! like i can see why the pushing part hurts because.. well yeah.. but why do you have contractions and why do they hurt??

oh no did it really hurt that bad getting the internal? i dont want to end up swearing at my MW lol.
And the contractions i guess are to get ready and help push baby out.. i really dont know lol :shrug:

Well, Why do you have contractions... because they uterus contracts to help push out the baby... but IDK why it hurts! lol xx

The exams aren't fun that's for sure :wacko:

Also the contractions have something to do with the tightening of the uterus making the L/O be squeezed down to the birth canal making it easier to push them out.. or something like that lol :shrug: I'm not the best person to be answering this question :haha:

EDIT: Also, Why it's painful.. Well they can't make bringing another life into this world easy now can they? :rofl:

Another question... Sozz... Does anyone else get like a stich/burning pain when they walk for a while? xxx

i never charted tbh she was active enough lol

and you wont take their arm off :rofl:

and yes walking gets harder the further along you
get i struggled ALOT when i hit 3rd tri i had mild
spd so that didn't help :dohh:

dont exercise too much if you can help it
take it easy :thumbup:

xxx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts