Random things that annoy you

People who get on the bus and spend 10 million years finding the change to get a ticket...I think its the Londoner in me, I do NOT like fumblers when I am using public transport! I have actually grabbed a note out of someones hand and put it in the machine for them because they kept putting it in the wrong way at the train station :blush:

cold callers :growlmad::growlmad:annoy the living shiiit outta me, when my oh does nothing all day, go compare adverts (i would love to hit him in the mouth with a shovel :haha: ) people who dont look behind them before coming to an absolute halt to answer their mobile or whatever, crumbs in my bed i hate hate hate that, my ever growing ironing pile lol, carol vordaman(sp), toys that dont have an off switch which play the most annoying tune then it gets stuck in your head :( when dd decides that sudocrem looks good all over her clean nursery clothes 5 mins before we need to leave, bus drivers oh my gosh stopping at every bus stop to answer your phone/check timetable/have a drink of juice espc when your in a hurry irratates me.......gosh i am a bit of a moaner these days :happydance::haha::haha:

Just thought of another

denise van outen

- People who talk about you loudly while in the same room to assure that you hear them.
- People who wear rosaries around their necks who aren't nuns, nor devout Catholics.
- People who call me racist for not being able to understand some foreigners' accents.
- Zooey Deschanel.

... So basically just people, haha!

when i buy a magazine and someone reads it before me. Go compare adverts. When i can't find the remote to switch off the go compare adverts. My husband's snoring, he sounds like a gruffalo. Bad service in shops. When i type something into my phone and predictive text picks the wrong word but i don't notice for ages and then have to go back and edit.

those really wispy invisible hairs that tickle your nose but when you go to brush them behind your ear you can't find them. When you sharpen your eyeliner and the pencil bit breaks and jams the sharpener or it leaves a sharp scratchy bit in the wood.

andy murray

in a mag or paper when there is an * and you can't find the corresponding *

self serve checkouts asking me to place item into the bagging area

people who phone the house phone and when you don't answer phone again 30 seconds later

when the butter doesn't go to the edge of the bread on a sandwich or toast

news watch on bbc news

:happydance: I'm not the only one

i'm not the only one either hehehe:happydance:

I don't even know why he annoys me so much, dh thinks its hilarious.
It doesn't help that BBC news show him ALL the time as if he is literally the only sportsman! and he always seems miserable and he mumbles. And he's just ...........grrrrrrrr:blush:

Don't get me started on his fake muscle flexing.

Grrr just remembered Ben Stiller is really annoying.

Ohhh in my second year at uni I shared a house with 5 guys and they constantly watched Mock the Week and Top Gear. They are both SO ANNOYING. Especially Mock the Week, I hate that they all desperately try and get in as many crap jokes as possible, and Andy Parsons and Russell Howard are both sooo annoying. In fact I just hate channel Dave, I don't miss being outnumbered by guys at all! All though I did get them into Keeping up with the Kardashians :rofl:

Gangs of teenagers hanging round on the streets drinking. Or not. Just gangs in general. If it was legal I'd rid the world of them, one dirty chav at a time.

People that chew food loudly or smack their lips, argh! The sound has been known to make me bite the inside of my cheeks til they bleed.

People parking in disabled/mother and baby bays without having the necessary requirements. Including people who park in them with teenagers and try to argue that they are infact mothers with 'children'.

Tons more. I have very little patience with... Everything :p

when i put nicole down for a nap only to find out in 5 mins she has a dirty nappy. like right now

when my dh says things like "want a hand" when i have nicole in one hand and trying to make a bottle in the other. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thought of some more..

Royal mail... Grrrr!

People that get married/christen their children in a church when they are about as religous as my left ass cheek :/

My dp opening crisp packets upside down or cereal boxes upside down.

People that chomp their teeth when eating.

People not doing what they say they are going to do.

Lateness.

Slurping cups of tea/coffee.

People walking too slow, just get the fuck out of my way!

People that ignore children, ie my 2 year old waves at everyone but some people just stare at her blankly. Annoys the hell out of me, just say hello and don't be so rude!

People i hate trying to add me on Facebook, if i've ignored you once get the message.

People that ride loud motorbikes up and down the road all night, if i could catch them i'd kick the bike from under them.

People letting off random loud fireworks 4 months after firework night.

Erm people in general annoy me i think... lol

People who get on the bus and spend 10 million years finding the change to get a ticket...I think its the Londoner in me, I do NOT like fumblers when I am using public transport! I have actually grabbed a note out of someones hand and put it in the machine for them because they kept putting it in the wrong way at the train station :blush:

:rofl: I have felt like doing that so many times!!

Jealous people, childish behaviour "my best friend, no mine, mineeeeee" etc,

kids dressed like dossers with parents dressed like they've just stepped off a photoshoot.
people who say being a mum is a "fulltime job".
Paula Abdul.

Another Andy Murray hater here!
People who barge into you on the street, don't hold doors open
People who drop litter/ half eaten kebabs on the pavement.
Sport on the tv

Thought of some more

-People who make our dog bark,and then make a comment..grr!!!

-People calling their partners 'baby'...babe I can deal with 'baby' drives me mad!

-the fact that I ask Dean to go to the shop to get butter and he comes back with loads of things apart from the one thing I asked for...

xx

people that write birth plans :dohh: you really cant predict what your gunna want to do in advance..
people who leave doors/cupboards open
OH 'tidying up' and moving things i need.
people who leave the bread unwrapped, butter out the fridge etc..:growlmad:
people who cant pronounce/spell my last name, its not that friggin hard.
people who assume jesse is a girl, when Jesse is the boys spelling. that and hes clearly a boy.
people who dont pick up their dogs shit.
dogs in general.
stepping on puddles in the kitchen with no socks on :(
unmatching socks,
people who dress their kids rubbish, coordinating takes nooo extra time!
people who say their babies say their first word at about 5months.. no they didnt, their brains cant understand sounds they make actually have specific meaning til much later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->