hi guys, completely random topic here lol i have been getting alot of static electric shocks on random things recently - and even my other halfs noticed and at firsr thought its hilarious... (''electro woman'') anyhow it was on things like - light switches, the kids (!), door handles and not even electric things - the buggy etc ... but in the past 48 hours its attually got really bad and today only ive had 4 bad shocks (leaving my hand throbbing for at least 10min at a time!) i even kissed my OH earlier and a blue spark jumped between our noises... i got a bad shock on the draining board earlier and also i picked up my laptop - got a shock and the screen went blank!! i had to remove the battery to restart it.... getting freaked out anyone get bad static shocks or do you think i should see the doctor!!