Rant Thread

BeachyFeelin

Reaction score
I've seen this on other boards and I thought it would be fun to do here! Something to get our minds off TTC!!

I'll start.

My Friday rant:

I'm currently watching a high speed chase online, it's around the Los Angeles area (where I work)...it's pretty much high traffic time and this guy is just being reckless. I HATEEEEEEEEEEE people who do this. Why? You WILL get caught and I get so scared that they will harm some innocent person. This particular guy stole a car. REALLY???? Ugh

Also - HATE people who flick their cigs out the window. And people who liter. The world is NOT your trash can.

The end.

I hate people who have lots of kids all with different fathers didn't try to conceive them just pop up pregnant all the time but ppl who really want them it's hard and we have to try almost everything just to get pregnant! sorry just had to get that out!

I hate people who have lots of kids all with different fathers didn't try to conceive them just pop up pregnant all the time but ppl who really want them it's hard and we have to try almost everything just to get pregnant! sorry just had to get that out!

Totallyyyy understand that one!

^^^^^^This is my cousin....ugghhhh

I hate girls who intentionally get pregnant and have no way of caring for the child and yet you see women who would make wonderful amazing mothers and cant have any...I have a former friend who has been pregnant 6 times!!! she only kept two of the kids...and was an addict for many years..and i have another friend who tried for 7 years to get pregnant, and only just did. Why does the world work this way!?? It makes me sick!! Rant over.

Oh one last thing...i hate people that tell me I dont have a right to be sad or depressed while TTC because i already have two children....Im still allowed to have feelings!! Its ok for someone to be sad about not being able to expand their family unexpectedly. Second rant over.

I hate it when the phone rings, and by the time I run to get it, it rings off or it's a sales call!

People smoking around babies and kids

Rude people!

I hate girls who intentionally get pregnant and have no way of caring for the child and yet you see women who would make wonderful amazing mothers and cant have any...I have a former friend who has been pregnant 6 times!!! she only kept two of the kids...and was an addict for many years

This was my dad's mom!! After she passed away (when I was very young, I never met her cause she didn't care) 3 women came out of the blue....ya, my dad had 3 sisters he didn't know about. He only grew up with one brother and one sister. And she could have cared less about them. My dad had to start working at 15 to support them. Oh the stories he has it makes me cry. Amazing really how he came out to be the amazing man he is today.

It's just crazy....I mean to this day we still wonder if there are more out there. Not everyone who is adopted looks for their birth family!

I hate how i had a miscarriage and my cousin is 25 with FOUR KIDS, TWO BABY DADDYS, And doesn't have custody to any of her kids! She is so fertile! I also hate people that let they're dogs run free while mine has to be tied then they're dogs come in my yard and attack mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->