Raspberry tea really does work!

Arghh I'm in 2 minds as to whether to start it tomorrow or not :hissy:

yeh must depend who's working in H and B, after saying that I tried to buy low dose asprin when ttc from our local chemist to be made to feel like a baby poisoner and refusing to sell it to me - they never even asked if it was for a baby or me - they assumed I was giving it to a baby - I could have throtled the shop keeper as I had just had a m/c and the low dose asprin was to prevent it happeneing again!! They lsot me as a customer for life after that. And there's superdrug selling it on the shelf for anyone to buy.... shop around if you get refused anything.

Thanks for letting us know Jacqui thats pretty amazing how quick it has gone back to normal!.Will def be starting mine next week when I hit 32 weeks.x

WOW!

I am on 1 cup per day, but gonna up that amount now.... thanks for letting us know :)

xxx

I started at 36 weeks on midwifes advise

I agree, I think it works too, I went through about 90 H & B capsules (from 34 weeks). I had a hour and half labour with just 2 pushes she was out. What a lovely surprise! Oh yeah, and back into my larger size jeans the next day.

I never tried it with my other 2 kids - my 1st labour was 17 hours, my second was 10 hours so I was kind of expecting it to be around 8 hours.

i thought RLt helped make contractions more effective? 2cm dilated in24 hours is not good lol rlt didnt work for me

This is all good to know.
I think I will look into it further...thanks ladies!
xoxox

Didnt know it helped with afterpains think i will be getting some in for when i am 32 weeks i will do anything to minimise the afterpains to me theyre worse than labour thanks for the advice x

I agree, it's brilliant stuff! With Ollie I pushed him out within minutes after 6 pushes! And my uterus contracted back really fast too. I believe it gave me good strong contractions as with both labours I was contracting from the start 2-3 mins and dilated really fast. I got to the hospital and was 3-4cms and an hour and 15 mins later Ollie was in my arms x

I completely disagree. I was addicted to the stuff and while yes i had my LO at 36 weeks it did sweet FA to my cervix as my cervix was still thick and closed!!!!

I did have a short labour of 3hrs 31 mins dispite being induced though.

Where can you buy this from? i want my mum to get me some when she is out, where shall i suggest for her to go? we dont have a H+B near us...

I completely disagree. I was addicted to the stuff and while yes i had my LO at 36 weeks it did sweet FA to my cervix as my cervix was still thick and closed!!!!

wow that was a fast labour, mine was 5 hours in total with my last and I thought that was fast! x

can u get it from healthydirect online maybe ? uknow the capsules ? how many dy take to begin with ? xxxx

Just drinking my first cup of RLT - it taste's just like fruit teas, really like it!! Was worried I would hate the taste and have to force it down .... :happydance:

ive just googled it and bought some....couldnt find any in healthydirect but found a site :D

u shud be a sales woman jac !

I've not started it yet, will check with my mw and see what she says :)

I agree that it doesnt soften your cervix hun! Im not sure it claims to either? But it definately toned my uterus amazingly well.:hugs:

Just drinking my first cup of RLT - it taste's just like fruit teas, really like it!! Was worried I would hate the taste and have to force it down .... :happydance:

I was a bit like that when I first started drinking it. I find it nicer if you leave the bag in to stew for 10 mins and drink it still with the bag in.....I actually quite liked it!

I'm not sure about it returning my uterus to its normal size although it's alot smaller already but I was only pushing for 6 minutes and was only in active labour for 5 hours. Only a small first degree tear and no stitches - not sure if it was the RLT but I'll definitely drink it if I'm lucky enough to be preggo again :happydance:

I really want to try this.
Can it be any raspberry leaf tea ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->