Ready for round two... Bring it!!!

Tested again this morning and still BFN. Not even a hint of a line. So I'm going to stop my meds to see if AF comes. If she is coming she should be here by Monday. I think I am going to take next cycle off whether I have a cyst or not. I think I need to take a break. Plus if I wait til April DH would be due back before the due date and I'd hate for him to miss it by such a short span of time. Now that we have a med combination that works for me there isn't as much pressure to find that so I'm ok with waiting til April. I may still change my mind, but that is what I am thinking right now.

Kaylakin - I try to remind myself of that too. We've only been with the RE since 9/2010 and, between cyst and med issues, it has really only been the 3rd ovulatory cycle. Still so frustrating. Especially when I have friends close in age that still get BFPs on the 1st or 2nd try without any help.

Good luck testing seoj! We need at least one BFP on this thread.

How are you doing jpmystic?

I'll still keep my FX'd for ya hun... but, it sounds like you have a good plan in place. And, that is great they finally found a med combo that works for ya ;) So important! But yes, no matter how long you've been actually able to conceive, all the time spent waiting and wondering and trying and talking to doctors... that all counts too!!!!

Best of luck to you my dear!!!!

I feel OK today- a bit nervous about finally testing. I don't want to get my hopes up or read too much into my "symptoms" as all could be explained away by AF coming or maybe the Clomid messing with my hormones? lol. AH the joys!!!!

But, it is what it is... and I'll just hope this is IT!!!! I'm prepared for next cycle if needed though- I have all my supplements on the way! haha.

Best of luck to all you lovely women!

Mrs. Bear.. still keeping my fingers crossed for you just in case! And I agree with seoj, sounds like you a good plan in place.

I'm not really symptomatic at all (sure I have tons of small things here and there, but nothing that really stands out), so I'm going to attempt to stay away from symptom tracking for the next few days because I get a little overboard with it. I broke down and tested early.. last night and this morning (8dpo). BFN.. not even the faintest of faint lines (as I shine it in the small spot light lamp I have, lol). I know it is a little early to test and don't get me wrong I was a little sad not to get a faint line, but it has taken some pressure off of me now that I'm realizing it might not be this month. So I'm just going to go with that and continue testing each morning up until AF shows (still hoping she doesn't though).

Good luck seoj on your testing.. I'm sending "dust" your way!

Oh hun, that is super early still... you could TOTALLY be prego and have gotten false negative. I would wait till at least 11-12dpo before testing again... that seems to be a good time to see a faint line... haha

FXd for you that you get that BFP soon hun!!!!!!! We got this ;) Shooot. hehe

hi can i buddy with you im on my 2nd cycle clomid im presently on day 11 given hcg injection yest. positive ov today as same as last mth af will be due in 14days frm here im hopin this is my mth

hi can i buddy with you im on my 2nd cycle clomid im presently on day 11 given hcg injection yest. positive ov today as same as last mth af will be due in 14days frm here im hopin this is my mth

Of course! Welcome ;)

I would love to get some good news on this thread!!!!! FXd this is your month :flower:

Hi and welcome! Yes we need some good news for sure! Good luck in your 2ww..doing anything fun to keep your mind off of things? I'm currently on my second iui cycle..on cd6 today so one more day of clomid then a tracking scan this week. Seoj, any updates? How you feeling?

Mrs. Bear.. still keeping my fingers crossed for you just in case! And I agree with seoj, sounds like you a good plan in place.

I'm not really symptomatic at all (sure I have tons of small things here and there, but nothing that really stands out), so I'm going to attempt to stay away from symptom tracking for the next few days because I get a little overboard with it. I broke down and tested early.. last night and this morning (8dpo). BFN.. not even the faintest of faint lines (as I shine it in the small spot light lamp I have, lol). I know it is a little early to test and don't get me wrong I was a little sad not to get a faint line, but it has taken some pressure off of me now that I'm realizing it might not be this month. So I'm just going to go with that and continue testing each morning up until AF shows (still hoping she doesn't though).

Good luck seoj on your testing.. I'm sending "dust" your way!

Hi jpmystic, good luck with the rest of the 2WW. I give you credit for being able to test every day until af. I'm so tired of the disappointment and I can't bear staring at bfns unless absolutely necessary. I also like to continue with the illusion/fantasy that I could be pg so I don't get upset until I have to lol. Best of luck to you!

So... I took a test, but the 2nd line is super faint... I don't have to squint... and it showed up within 5 minutes... but I'm hesitant to think I actually am?????

It's one of those Internet cheapie dip tests... and I don't think I've ever seen a 2nd line on one before...? But right now- I'm just not sure... ???? UGH... think I'm gonna have to go buy a different brand of tests today to see... then take it with FMU tomorrow.

EEEK!!!! LOL.... I just want a clear cut sign! haha.

So... I took a test, but the 2nd line is super faint... I don't have to squint... and it showed up within 5 minutes... but I'm hesitant to think I actually am?????

It's one of those Internet cheapie dip tests... and I don't think I've ever seen a 2nd line on one before...? But right now- I'm just not sure... ???? UGH... think I'm gonna have to go buy a different brand of tests today to see... then take it with FMU tomorrow.

EEEK!!!! LOL.... I just want a clear cut sign! haha.

Omg! I really hope this is it for you! Keep us updated..!!

OMG seoj! So exciting :happydance: FXd this is your month - like Kaylakin said, we need some good news

Kaylakin - when do you suspect your next IUI will be? End of this week?

jpmystic - I hope you get your BFP, I'm like Kaylakin and can't stand to take tests and see more BFNs

Welcome princessjulia :hi: Good luck this cycle, hope you get your BFP.

My temp dropped down to the coverline today and I am getting some cramps so I suspect the :witch: will show up tonight sometime. Then I will go in early Mon or Tues for a scan to check for cysts. I'm pretty sure I have at least one based on the discomfort on the left side I have been having. If I do have one they will put me on the pill again til it goes away. I am still leaning towards taking March off either way so it won't bother me any. If so, I'll be aiming for early April for the next IUI.

Holy Crap!!! I got two pink lines!!!! I'm still in such shock- it doesn't feel real yet?!?!?! I know it is- as I took 3 different tests and one that says 'Pregnant'- lol... but I keep going back to look at it. haha.

After all these months and all the wondering and waiting and trying and trying- lol- it actually happened!!!!! Still super early though- so I'm hoping for a very sticky bean! hehe.

Best of luck to all you amazing woman! thanks so much for all your support and encouragement over the past several months!!!!

Sending you ALL loads of baby dust!!!!

Congratulations seoj! :happydance:

FX for a VERY sticky bean

Congrats seoj! Great news! Are you unexplained or did you have known factors if you don't mind me asking? When do you get a blood test to confirm? So glad we have some success on this thread!

Congrats seoj! Great news! Are you unexplained or did you have known factors if you don't mind me asking? When do you get a blood test to confirm? So glad we have some success on this thread!

I did have some symptoms- like sore BBs at 9dpo (which I hadn't had in months- but I've had lots in the past pre-AF, but not bad)-- I had lots of light cramping off and off after I ovulated, then sharp pains at 5dpo, then loads of cramping and kinda burning feeling in my ovaries at 8dpo... then it faded and has come back in the past couple of days. but I didn't know if that was Clomid related or what? I had cramping last cycle- BUT, not this much.

The only thing that really made me go hmmmmm? Was I had very wet CM for days after I ovulated- still actually. Which is odd cause I usualy dry up a few days post Ov. lol. Ah the lingo!!!!

I did get blood confirmation today and my levels look good- but I have another draw on Wed to make sure my levels are rising appropriately.

Thanks for the congrats! Best of luck hun!!!! :flower:

I'm interested to see if there is more than one in there seoj, especially since we have no idea of how many follicles you had. Keep us posted!

How are you doing jpmystic? I think you are our next tester.

I went to the Dr. yesterday and no cyst but I have decided to take a cycle off anyway. Based on the timing and if the medications work the same next cycle my next IUI would be mid April.

I'm trying to stay positive this cycle, but with the temperature drop today AF will probably show later today or tomorrow. Of course I tested (couldn't help it, lol).. negative.

Good luck in April Mrs. Bear!

I'm interested to see if there is more than one in there seoj, especially since we have no idea of how many follicles you had. Keep us posted!

How are you doing jpmystic? I think you are our next tester.

I went to the Dr. yesterday and no cyst but I have decided to take a cycle off anyway. Based on the timing and if the medications work the same next cycle my next IUI would be mid April.

I'm really hoping for just ONE! lol. But we'll be OK no matter ;) Might be sorta cool to have 1 boy and 1 girl??? Who knows- I really think the odds of more than one are pretty much 0% for me though- as I only had 6 follicles to begin with and even if I ovulated more than one, chances that BOTH eggs were healthy are pretty slim... but I'll know soon enough ;) I did kinda freak for a second at 5dpo when I have sharp pains in my right side then my left side... I actually thought for a sec "oh crap, what if two implanted!"- lol. That would be our luck- we have to go through all this and have slim odds of even getting pregnant, then end up with TWINS! haha.

So why a cycle off? Just need a rest? Great you didn't have any cysts...

Best of luck to you hun!!!! :flower:

I'm trying to stay positive this cycle, but with the temperature drop today AF will probably show later today or tomorrow. Of course I tested (couldn't help it, lol).. negative.

Good luck in April Mrs. Bear!

Sorry the test was neg hun... BUT, ya never know ;) hehe. You'll get there either way ;)

Sending you LOADS of luck and baby dust hun! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->