Ready for round two... Bring it!!!

I'm trying not to get too hopeful about the symptoms - I even explained them all away for myself in my journal today so I don't put too much weight on them. Dreading seeing another BFN...

Kaylakin - any results from the bloodtest yet?

I hear ya girl- it's tough to get too excited.... BUT... there is always that chance :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is IT for you hun!!!!!!

I'm 8dpo... and not sure how I'll survive long enough to test! haha. Ok- maybe I exaggerate (a tad)... but I'm ready for the weekend already! I should test on Monday- but we'll see if I can hold out?

Best of luck sweetie!

Thanks seoj, I hope you're right :cloud9:. Fatigue is really hitting me today. My office is a third floor walkup and I had gotten pretty used to the 30 stairs I take several times a day, but today it was all I could do to get halfway up and then I started taking a break every few steps to make it the rest of the way up. Craziness... :sleep:

I think Saturday or Sunday would be fine for you to test. You didn't have a trigger shot right? So that would be 12dpo or 13dpo by the weekend and I that should be long enough to wait in most cases. Good luck holding out :thumbup:

Sending a little extra baby dust... :dust:

And yes, I wish you the best on holding out for testing.. I'm with ya on holding out, just don't know if I'll be strong enough to do it! It's funny because I want symptoms so I'll feel good about knowing I'm pregnanyt but on the other hand I want to be one of those that don't have all the tired and moodiness either. =)

Hi guys! I took a test the night before my blood test and it was bfn. So the next am before my test AF came full force. So at my blood test I just scheduled an appointment for a cd 3 scan and bloodwork haha. I was pretty down on Sunday and Monday, but I'm glad to be jumping right into a new cycle, hopefully with cumulative odds. It is weird though cause AF came like one or two days earlier than I expected. Do you think that is weird? Mrsbear, your symptoms sound great..I understand about not wanting to get hopes up though. Seoj, best of luck holding off on testing...you can do it! Ill keep my fingers crossed for both of you!

Thanks seoj, I hope you're right :cloud9:. Fatigue is really hitting me today. My office is a third floor walkup and I had gotten pretty used to the 30 stairs I take several times a day, but today it was all I could do to get halfway up and then I started taking a break every few steps to make it the rest of the way up. Craziness... :sleep:

I think Saturday or Sunday would be fine for you to test. You didn't have a trigger shot right? So that would be 12dpo or 13dpo by the weekend and I that should be long enough to wait in most cases. Good luck holding out :thumbup:

No trigger shot... so I'm thinking Sat (at the earliest)- I'd be 12dpo. I know I should wait till Monday... but it's just gotten SO hard after this whole IUI thing! lol. Plus I've had some light light cramping off and on... so I'm hopeful that's a good sign? Could just be AF gearing up though! She's tricked me before! Stupid witch.

You sound pretty fatigued- I'll cross my fingers you get that BFP soon!!!! When do you plan to test? eeek. So close! :flower:

Sending a little extra baby dust... :dust:

And yes, I wish you the best on holding out for testing.. I'm with ya on holding out, just don't know if I'll be strong enough to do it! It's funny because I want symptoms so I'll feel good about knowing I'm pregnanyt but on the other hand I want to be one of those that don't have all the tired and moodiness either. =)

Thanks hun!!! I am giving myself a break if I do test on Sat (at the earliest)- cause it's just SO hard these days! lol. But we'll see- I may chicken out. lol. Even though I know it is what it is and nothing I do now is going to change that... sometimes, holding onto the hope another day or two is nice... and seeing yet another BFN is such a bummer! Really wish we got some sort of consolation prize!!! LOL. Least we'd have SOMETHING to look forward to! haha. Like here, have this beautiful diamond necklace since you had to deal with that BFN!!! I'd have loads of stuff by now!!!!

Best of luck to you! :flower:

Hi guys! I took a test the night before my blood test and it was bfn. So the next am before my test AF came full force. So at my blood test I just scheduled an appointment for a cd 3 scan and bloodwork haha. I was pretty down on Sunday and Monday, but I'm glad to be jumping right into a new cycle, hopefully with cumulative odds. It is weird though cause AF came like one or two days earlier than I expected. Do you think that is weird? Mrsbear, your symptoms sound great..I understand about not wanting to get hopes up though. Seoj, best of luck holding off on testing...you can do it! Ill keep my fingers crossed for both of you!

Ah hun, what a bummer. I'm so sorry. I have a good feeling for you about this cycle though ;) I don't think it's that odd AF came early- she does that sometimes. My LP ranges from 12-14 days... and really, if she's gonna come, I'd much prefer she do it early and get it over with! lol. The waiting is always the hardest part for me- once I know, I feel like I can process and move forward and be proactive ya know?

Fingers crossed you get that much deserved BFP soon hun! I'll do my best to hold out till Sat... but after that... who knows? I just hope all those supplements I bought online go to waste! haha. But least I'll have them ready just in case ;)

Kaylakin - so sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:. Totally understandable to be down after a BFN. I'm sure there is nothing wrong with a shorter luteal phase. With all the meds and pressure of IUI our bodies are all messed up already as it is. Mine is always longer because they have me taking progesterone and AF won't come til I stop taking it. Sounds like you've got a great attitude for this next cycle. FXd this is it for you hun. Are they going to do anything different for you this cycle or have they said yet?

seoj - I am totally on board with the BFN=jewelry plan. After BFPs, Diamonds are a girls best friend!

I swear I could take a nap right here at my desk right now :sleep:. I'm not planning to test until Thursday night at the earliest. SO hard to wait.

:dust: to everybody!

Mrs. Bear- I give you credit... at 11dpo and your symptoms, it would be so hard not to test! lol.

Best of luck you get that BFP soon hun!!!!

Thanks seoj - It's easy to not test in the morning because I don't want to get a BFN and then have to go in to work. It's at night when I get home that the sticks in the drawer start calling my name... lol

Cramps back with a vengeance this afternoon. Hopefully they are bean cramps not AF cramps. I know my progesterone supplements will delay AF but don't know if they would stop me from having cramps or not :shrug:

When are you planning to test then? This Sat? Coming soon... hehe.

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you girl!!!! Hoping your cramping is a good sign- I've read so many posts where woman thought AF was on the way, then turned out to be preggers!!!! hehe

I'm actually testing tomorrow night. I go out of town for a baby shower this weekend so want to find out before then so I've adjusted to it if it is a BFN before I have to go to the shower. Really want to test tonight but am going to try to hold out.

More cramping today. Weird part is sometimes there is almost a stinging feeling in places. Hoping both are good signs.

Oh I hope so too hun!!!!

I had some of that yesterday ;) This light cramping/stinging feeling below my belly button that spread out over my lower abdomen... but I'm only 9dpo today (can never get my stupid ticker just right- lol)... so not sure if that's a good sign or AF gearing up????

Keep us posted! FX'd you update with your BFP!!!! hehe

Broke down and took a test tonight and it was BFN :cry:

Will take another one in the morning with fmu but am doubtful.

Really thought I had a shot this time with all the new symptoms I had. Just more proof that all our 'symptoms' don't mean anything.

Trying to focus on the positive - the longer it takes the more likely DH will be back in time to be there...

Took a test with fmu at 13dpo and still BFN. I know there is still a small chance it is too early but am not optimistic about it. A lot of my symptoms have diminished or gone away the past few days.

Feeling defeated right now. I know the odds were small with the count as low as it was, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Trying to focus on the positive, that they found a med combination that worked. Thinking about taking a cycle off so DH would be due back before due date. If I have a cyst (which I think I do) it will almost make me do that anyway. I'd hate to have him miss being there by only a couple weeks.

How are you doing seoj? Gonna test this weekend or hold out til Monday?

Took a test with fmu at 13dpo and still BFN. I know there is still a small chance it is too early but am not optimistic about it. A lot of my symptoms have diminished or gone away the past few days.

Feeling defeated right now. I know the odds were small with the count as low as it was, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Trying to focus on the positive, that they found a med combination that worked. Thinking about taking a cycle off so DH would be due back before due date. If I have a cyst (which I think I do) it will almost make me do that anyway. I'd hate to have him miss being there by only a couple weeks.

I'm SO sorry hun... that is just so not fair! I don't think they should allow tests to work unless they are going to give us that BFP!!!! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. It's certainly not over till it's over!!!! And plenty of woman won't get a BFP till AF is late... so she better stay away!

I thought I would test Sat- but I'm really thinking I should wait till Monday. If I do get a BFN, I'll just drive myself crazy wondering and waiting... but I don't know if I'll be able to hold out. Maybe Sunday? Then I'd be 13dpo- but still, unless my period is late, there's really no real reason to test... ugh. If I'm really strong- I'd wait till Tues or Wed (IF AF is a no sho)... but gosh, that feels like forEVER!!!! lol.

Such a frustrating process at times!!!! :hug:

=

Hey mrsbear, so sorry about your bfn. It really is so discouraging. I felt defeated on sunday/Monday too but now I'm back to focusing on the future. The good thing is that you have found a good med combo and hopefully now it is just a matter of trying again. I remind myself that supposedly "normal" couples without issues don't get pg the first few times either, so it doesn't mean it won't happen. For now though, let yourself be sad and feel how you need to feel. And, you never know..symptoms fluctuate so it could end up with a positive outcome..you really never know...

Oh I hope so too hun!!!!

I had some of that yesterday ;) This light cramping/stinging feeling below my belly button that spread out over my lower abdomen... but I'm only 9dpo today (can never get my stupid ticker just right- lol)... so not sure if that's a good sign or AF gearing up????

Keep us posted! FX'd you update with your BFP!!!! hehe

Good luck! I really hope it means positive things for you..we need some good news around here! Keep us posted!

I'll for sure keep ya posted... I think this may be the longest 4 days of my life! LOL. But I'll survive, and really you'd think it would get easier by now as I should be an expert at this waiting crap! haha.

I hope all roads lead us to our BFPs soon!!!! Best of luck this cycle girlies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->