Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

People we chart with.. my chart below.

https://fertilityfriend.com/

Good luck all testers! Sorry to hear about bfn. How many dpo are you?

Just got a darker OPK, expecting a positive one tomorrow and O by Wednesday so fingers crossed for this cycle!

How about you Brighteyez? When will you be testing?

I'm feeling depressed today... Missing Oscar. Even if I get pregnant again it won't be him. :-(

Hugs Pixie, so sorry you're feeling depressed.

Im well Brighteyze hope your doing well...

Pixie Im so sorry hun... :hugs: have you been offered counseling?

I hope everyone is doing well.

Pixie - I am so sorry about you being depressed. :hugs:

AFM - I broke and tested this morning and it was BFN :cry:! So I promised my DH no more testing unless I miss AF. I have been having slight cramping on my right side more like pinches. Temp went up a tiny bit today but doesn't mean anything. I also have alot of creamy CM which doesn't mean much either. But time will tell if no on to the bloodwork and HSG once AF starts.

The waiting list for counselling was 6 months...

Brighteyez - sorry about bfn... Maybe it's just too early.

Hello ladies,
My temp dropped this morning so I am sure I am out now. But it must not be meant to be because I went home today and got some information that has turned my life upside down. My middle son girlfriend is pregnant. Doesn't it just feels like it's not meant for it to happen for me. Last time I was trying my oldest son girlfriend got pregnant and my grandson is now 1 1/2 years old. So I guess that is God trying to tell me something. My heart is broken :cry: and I am so stressed and confused right now. I will stay on just to keep in touch with you lovely ladies and enjoy all the BFPs.

So sorry brighteyez. My mom always told me God doesn't say no, he says my yet.

Congrats on your newest addition though. I went ntnp this cycle and more and more I'm enjoying my days right as they are.

Sorry brighteyez... A grandchild is an exciting thing though, hope you can enjoy the news.

Girls my journey has ended... my relationship is over.. it got messy tonight.. final straw... all in my signature.. will be here to support you all xx

ps Brighteyez wrote to u in another room... x

I'm so sorry Soanxious. You really deserved your rainbow but maybe not with him. :( From what you say, it sounds like you made the right decision at this point in time. :hug: Please stay around and I hope you can get back to ttc again with someone else one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->