Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Yeah I know that pixie but as each day passes I think that the bleed was a light af even though it was way early. Af is due tomorrow so I'll see bit I sure don't feel as though she is approaching at all... Today I feel a bit yucky in my tummy, tired and feel like crying. It's a little strange really. But ic showed nothing this morning. Could be a late BFP??? I heard that some ladies don't get them until after af is due so maybe your right :hugs: thanks darlin

Hey bush, with my first dd I had a bleed that I assumed was af on 10dpo. By 13 dpo I felt a bit odd, tearful, tender boobs but got a bfn. The following day 14 dpo I still felt odd, teary and tested at night and got a faint bfp so you never know!! Fx for you xx

BM, you may still that BFP if AF isn't here.

Soanxious, welcome to the TWW!

Afm, I feel nothing anymore this cycle. Don't even have my typical sore boobs. AF due between Thursday and Saturday.

BM test in 48 hours again.. ic's are not always the best picking up lines...

Cutie its the Two week ARGHHHHHHHHH not wait LOL

I hope you still get your bfp :D

LOL @ tww arggg. I'm in the last week of this sucker and geez louise!!! I'm battling testing today just to start the process but i'm I'm only 9 or 10dpo and that may be more torture than good!

Had IUI so starting the TWW too! I know it's dammed if you and dammed if you don't sitiuation!

My post-labour bleeding seems to have stopped! Time to wait for af!

Back on the tww can't believe this has happened so quick lol jumped on poor hubby when he came through the door don't think he minded tho lol.

Bm I hope thus is a late bfp Hun x x

Sending all some fairy dust x x x

OMGGGGGGGGGGG my ovulation pains are so bad.. I had not read that soy iso made it more painful than normal.. im in agony feels like my ovary is on fire and about to explode..

glad there are a few of us all in same tww

GL to us all :D

Ohhh enjoy your tww! Well I suppose it's not exactly something you enjoy but you know. :D

Hello ladies,

How is everyone?

Soanxious - Sorry to hear about O pain.

Cutieq - Yayyy! Can't wait for you to test and get that BFP!!!

Been bfn's so far but I'm hopeful. How are you?

Cutieq - You have been doing great and I am sure that BFP is just around the corner. I am ok just in my tww. I am not sure we bd enough because my son was in the ER on the 19th and admitted he didnt come home until Sunday the 22nd. So we only got to bd on the 21 and I believe I ovulated that day. We wanted to bd the 19th and 20th but no such luck. So hoping it was enough.

hope your little one is ok! I know we try to time and plan BD perfectly but remember, it only takes 1!! FX

Hi Brighteyze hope your Lo is well and hope you managed to catch that egg....

So hoping you can still get your bfp this cycle cutie

I had a migraine yesterday and slept for a few hours.. then today I felt good waking up now I have my migraine creeping back and all I can take is paracetamol as I am 3dpo.. well I say 3dpo FF not given me crosshairs because I had drinks fri n sat night and higher temps plus its summer here and bedroom much hotter so as my pre ov temps are high and now evenings are cooler they not giving me the crosshairs.. arghh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->