Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

ERosePW

Reaction score
Just starting a new, fresh thread for anyone who's experienced a loss and is ready to see that BFP again. If you want to share your story, vent, cry, or even just chat, while we continue our journey to that BFP again, feel free to join.

My story: I was right at about a year of TTC#1 when I saw a faint pink line. It was surreal, I could hardly believe it. Unfortunately, it was very short-lived. My lines got darker for a few days, and then I woke up one morning and they were lighter. A few days after that, I woke up bleeding and cramping. My hcg came back real low, so my Dr knew I was miscarrying. Mine was a very early m/c, but it didn't make it any easier, especially after how long it took me to get prego. After that, I wanted that bfp even more desperately. It's been a full 3 months since the m/c, and I'd hoped I'd get prego quickly afterward, but it hasn't happened yet. However, I had an HSG done early March, and it turns out I had a blockage in my right tube all this time. They were able to clear the the blockage during the HSG though! So now I'm feeling optimistic and looking forward to seeing a bfp any time now. :) I'll always think about that lost little angel baby of mine and wonder what he/she would've been like. But I'm hoping that maybe that same little soul will be brought back to me when I get my bfp again.

:flower:

Hi everyone!

After ttc for about 8 months I finally got my first faint bfp. Blood work confirmed I was pregnant but when I went back in the following week I was told I was never pregnant since my hcg was only around 50. The staff was inconsiderate and basically congratulated me that I wasn't pregnant, I immediately switched doctors. I was hopeful my new doctor would run some tests, I am in my 30's and have health issues, but he disagreed and said he knew I would be pregnant within 6 months with well timed intercourse. I really started tracking my cycles with multiple opks a day and temping, this is when I noticed the last two cycles I have had a very short LP...only 9 days. I finally convinced my doctor to do a progesterone lab this cycle which came back as 7.0 which he said was "great news!" I asked him the next steps, hoping for more tests/meds, etc since my LP is so short...he told me to focus on having intercourse 2 weeks before I start my period. He doesn't listen to me, he doesn't seem concerned about my short LP. I now have an appointment next month with a FS and I am calling to get an appointment with a new OB tomorrow. I am excited to be back on track and hoping for my bfp soon!

Hi Girls :)

I'm gonna jump on in here and join you in the wait for my BFP!

Sorry for your losses, I wish you all the best of luck with future pregnancies, may there be happy and healthy times ahead for all of us! Fingers crossed!

A little about me: I found out I was pg just after Valentines day, it came as a surprise because we weren't trying and I was on the pill, although it wasn't an unwelcome surprise! We had more been waiting for the right time, but if everyone was to wait for that no babies would be born!.. So I was really excited, it's meant to be I kept thinking, this baby is a blessing and I really loved it already - kept checking the development online daily to see how baby would be growing because I would have to wait until 13 weeks for my first scan... And then just like that it was all taken away from me - Last Thursday I started to bleed, I was 11 weeks, went to hospital and ultrasound showed an empty sac, said the baby must have stopped growing earlier and been re-absorbed the nurse said, and I was having a MMC. Devastated.

I'm waiting for the return of AF now to try again, actually try this time. Not to try and replace the baby I lost but because I just can't wait to be a Mom now, I feel like part of me is missing!
I'm all cried out now and trying to stay positive, I hope we all get our BFP's soon!

Amy x

Hi ladies!

8 months after AF returned after Depo I got my 1st BFP on valentines day. I started spotting in the 10th thought it was AF but then decided to check just to be sure. BFP Friday. Gone by Mobday.

Feels surreal that it even happened. I can't wait to experience it again! AF thankfully came last month, 9 days late. Waiting to O in the next few days and hoping for an April BFP. Fx for all of us!

Hi girls, thanks for joining! So sorry for your losses, and I'm glad we all have each other to lean on and continue our journey to that bfp again! It's gonna come for all of us very soon, I'm certain of it! We're all in this together. :flower:

Hello ladies.

I came off the mini pill and stopped BFing my son in September. I had a lot of mid cycle bleeding, sometimes continuously from OV to AF. I was diagnosed with a cervical abrasion.

I got my BFP on 23rd feb and I was over the moon. I started spotting on the 5th of March and went to epau on the 12th when I should have been 6+1. At the time I thought it was just down to my cervical abrasion but when they scanned me they couldn't find anything. They took blood tests to check hcg and they re took them two days later. They had gone up quite a lot so called me back in because they were worried it was ectopic.

They scanned again and found a sac measuring 4-5 weeks. I knew something wasn't right then because the dates were so off. I started having period like cramps on the 19th march and passed the sac on 23rd march. A scan last Friday confirmed a complete miscarriage.

We are TTC straight away, although very relaxed before my first AF and then we will do SMEP. I am worried about low progesterone so am going to start taking b complex vitamins.

Hello everyone,

I just want to say what a lovely positive thread this is.
In such a dark time it is hard to find comfort and positivity so it is nice to know we are all here together :hugs:

Im sorry for all your losses, it is a terrible thing but i hope you can find strength <3

My story; DF & I trying for 2 years (i have PCOS). Saw those 2 lines on Dcemeber 4th and we were over the moon. Unfortunbatley I started bleeding on the 28/29 december and had a scan on 6 jan in which the doctor confirmed miscarriage :'( I was 9 weeks along :'( Its still a horrible time to revisit but i always think of our angel with love and affection. while I was pregnant i had a lot of dreams about a baby boy, so that's how I see our angel <3

We have just moved into our very own home and are trying again right away :) I have a hycosy exam on 14th May and I am hoping that this will 'clear me out' a little and up our chances.
I take seven seas trying for a baby tablet each morning plus 2 capsules of royal jelly :)

Lots of love & positivity to y'all <3

:kiss:

:hi:

We decided to try for #3 in Jan and were extremely surprised when I got my BFP on the 7th Feb! It was super exciting because just 6 days later my BFF got hers too! At 5 weeks I started spotting, spoke to the dr who said he thought I had a UTI and gave me antibiotics. But at 6+6 on the 28th Feb I had red bleeding and my midwife arranged an early scan. The scan showed a sac measuring 4 weeks so I was told to wait 2 weeks for another scan. I had a lot of heavy bleeding during those two weeks and when I went back nothing had changed. They said I could wait to miscarry naturally, have medical management or surgical management. I opted for surgical as I was eager to start TTC ASAP and I knew from my previous mc that my body had a hard time letting go.
I had the erpc on the 19th march and were are TTC straight away.

I'm trying opks for the first time but am a little clueless really! I have 24 day cycles usually but have no idea when I would o after the op?! Hopefully it won't take too long, it's hard with my BFF going through everything I should be

Good luck everyone!! Thanks for reading xx

Hi, i had 3 mmc's with a previous partner years ago. Met my DH then we had a mmc on 4th aug 2010, Had my 1st princess in jun 2011 and my 2nd princess on 4th aug 2012. Started trying for #3 last cycle,got bfp on the tues and started bleeding the following mon,so early mc/chemical. Currently 12dpo,i think but don't chart or temp,had bfn on frer today so guessing i'm out. AF due sun,if all has gone back to normal. To get day 14 bloods done if AF comes to check progesterone and thyroid. Good luck everyone xx

Hello ladies, had a rival reversal March of 2012, bfp in October of 2013, fetal demise December 12, 2013 at 14weeks. And was devastated but here DH and I trying again. Glad to have such a good support at home and on baby and bump.

Welcome to button, emma, pink, and ab75 too! You've found a great group. We're so sorry for the losses you've suffered. :hugs:But like the rest of us, I feel certain that you'll get your BFPs again soon. :happydance: We'll always mourn for our angels, but I know firsthand how desperate we become to get another bfp. We've had a taste of it, and we want to feel that joy again. We're gonna do it, ladies!

Brighteyez, I'm so happy you popped over! I want to keep up with your progress. Can't wait for good news!! :flower:

Hi everyone. I am sorry for your losses.

Does anyone have a really short LP? Mine has been 9 days for the last 2 cycles and this cycle that ended with AF today it was only 8 days. I have an appointment in May with a RE which I hope can help me lengthen the LP.

Hi everyone!

My name is Diana - DH and I are trying for our first baby. After 2 months of trying, I got a BFP on Jan 9th. It was the most joyous moment of my life. In one moment, I was transformed into a mother. Hubby and I did all the things we weren't supposed to - spent every weekend in baby stores, picked out paint and furniture for the nursery. Looking back, I feel silly at being so naive.

I started spotting 2 weeks after my BFP and was diagnosed with a blighted ovum (empty sac) a week later. I competed my miscarriage on 1/30 and got AF 5 weeks later. This is our first cycle ttc after my loss.

Some days I'm strong, some days I'm mourning for what I had. Above all, I want the joy of seeing a second line again.

Hi Diana, welcome to the group, I'm very sorry for your loss Hun. You should mourn as much as you need. You WILL get that joy back when you see a second line again, and since it happened for you quickly the first time around, I'm sure it will happen for you quickly again this time around as well. :flower:

Btw, I'm Erin... I don't mind people knowing my first name. :)

Savvy, good idea to ask here... maybe someone here has had the LP issue and could help. I mentioned Vitex in the other thread, but I dont know much about it... I just know I've read a lot of women in these forums using it, and it has helped a lot of them. When you finally get into that RE, they'll help you for SURE. But I know in the meantime, you need something OTC that might help. I wonder if you could also try some progesterone cream... I know the pills kept AF away for allison... she had to stop taking it to get AF. I'm not sure if the cream works in the same way though. But those are two possible options....

Testing day seems sooooo far away. I was ok a BFN last month, I knew my body needed a month to heal after the CP. I'm not so ok this month. I've been patient, healthy, (including barely drinking) and BD'ing like a crazy lady. Hoping I get my stickie one this month. I need to know that my body isn't broken.

The feeling of seeing you're pregnant and knowing you're pregnant is amazing. Makes waiting for the next BFP so much tougher. :cry:

Thanks Erin, I was thinking about getting some progesterone cream for this cycle. I am calling Monday to a different office for a new female OB. My hospital has multiple clinic locations with different doctors, so I am just going to a new location and not dealing with the doctor that won't help me. My RE is in the same hospital too. I am hoping I can see the OB in the next few weeks before I O and before I see the RE. I am just confused why my LP got shorter this month! Can't wait until May to see the RE...I am excited that you get to see your RE next week! :)

here just writing this post so i can keep up. . . .will write my story later.

Popped over Erin, nice page :)

Im Tanya

Sorry to hear about everyone's losses.

I am an old mum, 41 and have 3 grown up children 2 DD's 24 and 20 and DS 14 and a granddaughter 6months... but I have been in a relationship over 2 years and we want to have a child of our own as my partner does not have children. I had 3 chemicals Oct 2013 Jan 2014 Feb 2014 I had my OV this week but have been ill and not able to BD for past 2 days so think I may be out this time.

Hugs to all and SHBFP's for us all soon I hope :D xx

Brighteyez I can't beleive you have not POAS yet LOL.. I would of been.. FX'd its a BFP! x

Did someone mention a short cycle? Angus Castus/Vitex helps with that x

Soanixous - I want to but I'm scared of bfn. Af is expected to come on the 8th so I am waiting but its hard. Plus temp went down a tiny bit today. Will see what the morning temp does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->