Ready for that BFP again! Talk, vent, cry, share your experience!

Oh I'm sure it's just because of missing out on it the last 5 days! We were both soooo ready. I miss him when we can't express our love, even though we are right beside each other... Probably sounds crazy strange :haha: I so love him so very very very much!
If you could relax a bit on the thought process of TTC you may find the interest of love making come back, it's about lour love after all! Don't let it slip away into the reserves of your mind. Guess what? After this mad episode of telling each person I know on here that relaxing is key, I have read back up information that it required that you relax as it's helps with fertility and conception!! I knew it!!!

Bright darlin I hope you do get your BFP really soon, oooooh and that's good about getting on to see the doc too :) :hugs:

You guys are lucky to have a high sex drive! I have literally none, always been the same... TTC is just a chore. :p

Love? whats love? I just love the SEX :sex: all day and all of the night..... its awesome with him!!

Ok I do love him too.. but I am more in love with him when Im ovulating!!!! :rofl:

Pixie for years I hated sex.... had no sex drive... then It altered.. maybe your hormones are just all over the place at the moment.. you have been through an awful lot..or ask dr if you need some kind of pick me up :) its some kind of hormone that helps I think.

Nah, it's not that, I've literally never had a sex drive. It's OK, I live with it.

soanxious, why did it change for you? I'm like pixie, I can go weeks without missing it. And when we do it's only felt like I have to have it now a couple of times. Wish it happened more.

I never loved my ex husband.. or my 1st partner.. thats what it as for me.. and I never felt comfortable..

but I met my OH over 2 yrs ago and it was different... straight away.. I don't know why... but it woke me up.. and I suddenly started feeling things I never had before.. like butterflies in my tummy when he would walk in the house.. and his scent.. it drives me wild.. especially when he is wearing joop...

I think human scent has a LOT to do with attraction.. and visa versa.. he says he was like me before.. could take it or leave it.. and now we are like bunnies.. some days he walks in and says im giving off pheromones and he dives on me :rofl:

A bit of reading :D so interesting!! https://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=116833

Oh heck no.... if you look at my previous charts.. that is our sex life.. not just Baby making.. normally we stop for my AF only and thats a nightmare to avoid.. then we get a pass and get straight back to it.. sometimes twice a day.. but most often daily... and I dont always put every BD down on chart.. just ones around ov that are important :rofl:

It took me 39 yrs to find him and find that feeling..

I'm with you on that So!! He and DH are similar he says the same thing lol.. I love it :) I am fully attracted to this man and on top of that I love him <3

Hm, I don't think it's that for me. I love my OH incredibly much. I want to be with him and cuddle him and hug ALL the time. I just don't want sex.

We cuddle too.... I like to just cuddle sometimes n fall asleep :)

Oh I spoke to a woman in another room and she said Maca is good for fertility for both men and women and boosts sex drive too..

Said I best avoid that then..

Yes we had better avoid lol don't be needing a pick me up in that area!!

In that case pixie it would be great! I'd be like a bunny!! :haha:

https://natural-fertility-info.com/maca

A bit of a write up on Maca...

BM u ok? its 2.45am here.. and I should be asleep.. I have a smear booked in the morning :(

I'm ok darlin, doing it a little rough not knowing what my body is doing although it's not helping to digger it out. Cd26 today 13dpo neg HPT's and 2days past bleed.

So much happening and I just dunno :cry: calling out this cycle and move onto next. When ever that is or am I already in it??? :shrug:

Hm, sorry that's confusing, but I wouldn't call this cycle out until AF had showed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->