Really a Boy?? 12 Week Scan Potty Shots

Did they guess boy for you on ingender too ?
There are few professionals and they seems to be very accurate . They are coldwater, jenaemma,lovemy4
Did any of those guessed for you ?

The images I got earlier this week (potty shots) makes everything looks SO small compared to today's ultrasound at my doctor. They didn't even attempt to look down there today! :haha:

And when you gonna find out for sure ?
You didn't want them to look today ?

I found out at 12 weeks I was having boys but you could see without a doubt that's what it was. A circle with a something poking out :haha: so I do think you can find out at 12 weeks but I think its easier to be wrong that early! This time at 12 weeks the tech wouldn't even guess but showed me crotch but I had no clue what I was looking at :haha: then 16 weeks baby had hands, umbilical cord between legs AND wouldn't stop moving :dohh: but they guessed girl. Then a week later said for sure girl!

So I'm proof after two boys you can have a girl :winkwink: I'm hoping at my 20 week scan Monday she's still a she! :haha:

I know how that disappointment can feel. I didn't care with our first but I always wanted a girl and I'm a girly girl so when the tech said boy with our second I cried. I was so jealous of everyone with a girl. But when he arrived I loved him so and him and his brother are truly best friends. I'm so happy now that I had two boys close together as they are great playmates! I was very nervous this time it would be a boy and this is for sure our last so I would've been sad for sure. Now I'm in denial its a girl :dohh:

I saw in tv a family with 11 kids who kept trying for a boy and they announced their babies gender this time... BOY! I told OH no matter the outcome this time we wouldn't be that family :haha:

Did they guess boy for you on ingender too ?
There are few professionals and they seems to be very accurate . They are coldwater, jenaemma,lovemy4
Did any of those guessed for you ?

jenaemma said Boy, lovemy4 said 50/50, and ALL others said Boy based on Nub. They said it was too early for the potty shots. :shrug:

I found out at 12 weeks I was having boys but you could see without a doubt that's what it was. A circle with a something poking out :haha: so I do think you can find out at 12 weeks but I think its easier to be wrong that early! This time at 12 weeks the tech wouldn't even guess but showed me crotch but I had no clue what I was looking at :haha: then 16 weeks baby had hands, umbilical cord between legs AND wouldn't stop moving :dohh: but they guessed girl. Then a week later said for sure girl!

So I'm proof after two boys you can have a girl :winkwink: I'm hoping at my 20 week scan Monday she's still a she! :haha:

I know how that disappointment can feel. I didn't care with our first but I always wanted a girl and I'm a girly girl so when the tech said boy with our second I cried. I was so jealous of everyone with a girl. But when he arrived I loved him so and him and his brother are truly best friends. I'm so happy now that I had two boys close together as they are great playmates! I was very nervous this time it would be a boy and this is for sure our last so I would've been sad for sure. Now I'm in denial its a girl :dohh:

I saw in tv a family with 11 kids who kept trying for a boy and they announced their babies gender this time... BOY! I told OH no matter the outcome this time we wouldn't be that family :haha:

Congrats to you and thanks for the encouragement! :)
Yes, if this is a boy I know my two boys will adore one another. I myself have one sister and I'd be lost without her. I'm coming around to the idea now but not throwing in the towel just yet. I'm so scared to try again because if I have a 3rd boy I know I'll be pretty upset. Glad you are getting your girl and able to buy everything GIRLY and Pink!! :happydance:

The images I got earlier this week (potty shots) makes everything looks SO small compared to today's ultrasound at my doctor. They didn't even attempt to look down there today! :haha:

And when you gonna find out for sure ?
You didn't want them to look today ?

I don't know I'll probably get a 16 week scan to confirm before I have my anatomy scan at 18 weeks so four more weeks to go!
I'm getting my NT scan on the 10th and I'll be 13w3d at that point so maybe they can give me an idea then? :shrug:
I didn't want to push the issue today just happy to see my baby on the screen! :baby:

Opps just realized I typed that story wrong.. They kept trying for a GIRL had 10 boys and announced their 11th was a boy! Wouldn't that be great if all those 11 boys had nothing but girls?! One happy grandma :winkwink:

Just wondering if you did the Chinese gender chart and what it said? Was it right for your first? Some people I've talked to swear by it...

Just wondering if you did the Chinese gender chart and what it said? Was it right for your first? Some people I've talked to swear by it...

With my 1st it said Boy and was right, this time it says Girl but so far it's wrong. Not throwing in the towel yet!! :winkwink:

There's hope for you!!! Lol :)

haha, Yes!

Well, found out tonight that the tech who guessed boy was wrong about another baby's gender. Scanning babies is not what she does but for her family/friends she will do an early scan. She told this girl at around 12 weeks that it was a girl and the women just found out at her anatomy scan that it is indeed a boy!! The woman was so disappointed. She already had a boy and really wanted a girl.

I think that would be harder..to hear what you want to hear and later find out different. She told me to not count on it! The only thing that really makes me think boy for me is the nub shot. I posted on ingender and several of the experts said boy!

Yeah I've seen your post on there. They also have post (it's the first couple on there) to post 12 week nub once confirmed. They have boy and girl forms. I've looked through a lot of them. I've seen girls on there that everyone told them was a boy at 12 weeks and vice vs. I really wish I never asked tech at 12 weeks bc it's driving me crazy just wanting to know for sure!! The waiting game sucks!!!

There is one on in gender now titled " would love some guesses!" On the first page now, it looks very similar to mine and she just found out she's having her 3rd boy. "Sigh". I have yet to see a girl potty shot at 12 weeks with something hanging down even though they say they look alike at that stage. If you find some please share lol

I'm going to be on the hunt for some images too. Send me your pic again!! I'm ready to know for sure too!! My doctor said today It is what it us and he's right. It's so hard to not think about though!!

Just wanted to share, reading this article about how this momma loves her boys but also how family and even strangers can make you feel bad. Thought it was interesting being we were talking about MIL and other rude comments people make.

https://www.whattoexpect.com/wom/pregnancy/the-wrong-reason-to-try-for-a-fourth-baby.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->