Really daft scan question!!

Thanks girls it's so nice to know that I am not the only one with a baby who looks like an alien :rofl: xx

That is a very cool and interesting scan picture! Mine have always been a side view of the baby :)

Thanks.....I have got used to my little alien baby & am very proud of the photo now :rofl:

Thanks girls it's so nice to know that I am not the only one with a baby who looks like an alien :rofl: xx

Most certainly not :rofl: The frontal view of my LO was quite alien looking too, and even the scan pic we did get (a side view) looks a little strange to me. And people keep telling me "I can already tell she's beautiful" I'm like really!? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Most certainly not :rofl: The frontal view of my LO was quite alien looking too, and even the scan pic we did get (a side view) looks a little strange to me. And people keep telling me "I can already tell she's beautiful" I'm like really!? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

When I go in for my scan on the 20th my kids will be off for spring break so they will have to attend as well. Oh my, I can just imagine. It may scare the crap out of them.

I showed a picture of a baby at 13 weeks, and my daughter was grossed out. :rofl:

And people keep telling me "I can already tell she's beautiful" I'm like really!? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So I have no need to be offended that someone said today the baby looks like me already :shock::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Someone actually told you that?! I wouldn't be offended no, but I do wonder how anyone can tell such thinks from scan pics :rofl:

I think I will apply a bit more concealer tomorrow :rofl: no really I think/hope she was joking!!

Hi, yeah one of my pics was taken from the front with both baby's arms up in the air.

My scans have been from either the side or back.

I've seen a few scans like that one and to be honest it's really creepy LOL
I remember saying to DH as we were walking up to the dr's office that I really hope the baby doesn't look like that. :rofl:

But the baby was wriggling about and we saw the side profile and then it kept wriggling and when it turned it's back to us we saw the spine clearly. That was awesome!

I find it wierd how people can say they're beautiful by just looking at the scan. My brother in law send me an email saying our child was absolutely beautiful! I looked at this scan where all you could make out was a rough outline of a head and body... and maybe a foot. And thought "O.....k...." LOL

I got a new photo at sexing scan yesterday I asked for a side profile & as you can see from my avator (sp!) I got it!!

Thanks for all the replies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"