really emotional

alice&bump

mummy to katie
Reaction score
is it normal to be hyper-emotional in the last few weeks?? i seem to spend all my time on the verge of tears orjust feelin very shit!! i'm kinda hopin this means katie's on her way soon, i cant cope bein like this for the next 5 weeks!!

i wasnt even this emotional in 1st tri lol!! been gettin funny tummy feelings today so i'm hopin she's doin somethin lol!

sorry to break it to ya... it is normal... lol and some people are like this for a good portion of the pregnancy, some just the last bit.

You are 35 weeks... dont worry your bubs will be here soon.

I cried the other day because my sister is getting her own diaper bag.

Don't feel bad.

glad its normal!! well, in a way, i was half hoping it meant she was coming really soon!! i always said i'd have her at 36 weeks. which gives me a week haha!! maybe i'll leave it til 37!!

Aw hunni completley normal. I cry over everything. it does get worse in the last weeks 37-40 because your so so tired. But it is worth it all you got to think about.

Also dont wanna put a downer on things.....but please please please dont get hopes up about her coming early.....cause its your first more than likely she wont. And i really really really dont want you to get disappointed. I know when i passed me due date i almost went into emotional melt down. Yeah it would be nice to have baba early but this actually happening, is another thing. Just concentracte on each week at a time and she will be here before you know it :) XxxX

thanks hun!! i know the likleyhood is that she'll be late. dont help when EVERYONE you speak to says your dates are wrong and you're gona be early!! one of my mates had twins and the docs told her she'd have them at 32 weeks. she got induced at 38+5 lol

Totally normal. I don't know whether to cry, scream or laugh half the time. It does get quite a bit worse in the last strecth too. :hugs:

:hug:

I've been awfully emotional all the way through. God knows what i'll be like in a few weeks time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->