Really getting fed up now :(

cherrished

Reaction score
I'm currently nearly 11 weeks pregnant, I bled at 4 weeks, 8 weeks (I had a scan at 8 weeks & 4 days baby is doing great, they seen a small bleed near babies sac, they said hence the spotting/bleeding you may bleed a little more which I did for a few more days then went from brown back to a cream/yellow tinge discharge) so obv I got a little more happy no more bleeding, I rested in bed for about 2 weeks from the start of bleeding till the end, well I've not bleed for 2 weeks just cream/yellow tinge discharge, then I wake up this morning to loads of pink streaked discharge loads of discharge clear, pink and white when I wiped, so got so upset again, now I'm feeling so negative thought it all was behind me now I'm feeling so fed up yet again and my scan ain't till 13 weeks & 4 days don't know what to think, any one else been through this?

I also have a Doppler which I've been trying to listen to baby I think I've found him/her but not 100% sure so now I'm doubting that too, xx

Just spoke to MW they wanna see me Saturday at 11am for a check up scan to check the pool of blood inside x

I had bleeding at 6 weeks and had a scan at 6+5 showing everything was fine, bleeding stopped after a week but it came back on Monday, queue more worrying. Had another scan today, 10+1. Baby is doing just fine and measuring right on target, they have no idea why I'm bleeding, probably a leaky capillary apparently.they basically said there are lots of women who bleed and lots if reasons why, can your get a reassurance scan any earlier just to ease your worries?

I'm sorry you're going through this cherrished :(

I'm glad they're getting you in soon to double check and see what's going on. I know it's hard going through this repeatedly :(

I didn't get a chance to respond to you in my doppler thread so I'll just mention it here. What I did was record the sound onto my phone. I just kept my phone close to the speaker. I then sent it to my email and downloaded it. It was in 3gp format, so to get it to the proper mp4 format, I just used an online converter. I put in my email and they sent me a link to download it in mp4 format. Then you can just upload it as an attachment here like you would do a picture.

I'm sure the ladies wouldn't mind taking a listen for you for reassurance :)

Awww thanks ladies, I will try that now hun cuz I'm really uncertain thanks hun x

The Doppler thing is confusing! I definitely thought I found the baby when it turned out to just be one of my own veins. I watched a few Youtube videos and read some tips and that really helped. My baby's heartbeat is so much faster than mine so I knew when I finally found it for real. It's tough to find but usually you can tell by the speed. It's like a horse galloping!

I've found it I think but the numbers say 150 upto 172 but I don't know if it's a vein or ? Really need to upload it but I'm proper struggling x

You can't really go by the LCD screen. It can pick up several sounds and echoes that can give a false number. The best way to do it is to count for maybe 10 seconds or so and multiply it by whatever would take it to 60 seconds. That way would be a lot more accurate. I had a smidge of a gas bubble that threw the numbers close to 200 lol so doing your own counts would be a better way to tell.

Spunky I'm really struggling to convert it im wondering if possible could I email you the recorded sound? At all and you could check it for me please I have two of them recorded both sound completely different lol xx

The heart beat sounds like a chug chug chug very fast. When you hear it its unmistakably it.
I've also had bleeding I'm now over 14 weeks it's very frustrating and worries me. But I think it's one of those things this pregnanxy :( do you have a sch or placenta previa? You may find out at your next scan. Could so just be an irritated cervix x

I just had an appointment yesterday at 10 weeks and my doctor even had quite a bit of trouble finding a heartbeat. I freaked! We could hear a heartbeat clearly but it was mine, as well as my gut making all sorts of noises :laugh2: My doctor literally had to put one hand inside me, pushing up my uterus towards my abdomen, and the other hand guiding the doppler all over until finally we heard the baby's heartbeat for a few seconds until I began crying, tensed up and he lost it :dohh:

Here's what mine sounded like:
View attachment Video_20150205110448_by_videoshow (1).mp4

I'm very glad I didn't get a doppler for at home because I would have tried to find it myself and caused unnecessary worry. As far as your spotting goes, it's good you're getting into the doctor but try not to worry much... I've read all over BnB of women that have spotting here and there or even throughout their pregnancy. I had some spotting last week. Good luck :hugs:

Thanks ladies I really do think it's babies and really want yas to hear it so I'm 100% certain, I do have a small bleed next to baby sac that's all the tech told me and just said I may spot a little more which I did then completely stopped then it's started again, I was hoping it had all
Come out by now x I can't seem to listen to your video hun as my iPhone won't let me :-( x

That was at 8 weeks 6 days it stopped now I'm 10 weeks & 6 days and started again :/ x

I came across this earlier:

A doppler can't be used to hear a heartbeat until the uterus has gone above the pelvic bone. This doesn't usually happen until 12 weeks, sometimes later. It's very unlikely you'll get one at 10 weeks...they may not even try!

DO NOT worry if they try and you don't hear anything - it means NOTHING if you don't hear it this early.

They didn't come near me with the doppler until 12 weeks and spent 5 full minutes before hand explaining that I should not worry if they didn't hear anything.

A light spotting is not cause for alarm. Many women spot during pregnancy with no issues at all. Bleeding during a bm is very common during pregnancy and could be due to a hemorrhoid or tear - both common during pregnancy due to constipation. This bleeding may occur even when you're not having a movement.

I also know you can bleed or spot after intercourse.

I agree that you shouldn't worry if you don't hear it! But I also know you can find it before 12 weeks cuz I did at 9+4 and 10+2. I've used the Doppler a few times where I haven't been able to find it and it bums me out but I know not to worry cuz it can be really hard! I also wanted to let you know that my sister had spotting throughout her whole pregnancy and was totally fine. For her it was caused by and irritated cervix like when she had sex or had internal tests done. I know it's definitely worrisome but I'm sure everything is just great with your little bean in there!

Thanks Hun, it's the bleeding that is worrying me more, I'm sure the recording is babies heart beat just wanted to know how to put it on a thread so could get others opinions if I got it right, the bleeding and cramps are annoying me and making me worry I keep getting a throbbing pain on my left side wouldn't really call it pain just uncomfortable xx

Dopplers work better with a full bladder usually especially before 12 weeks x

I just sent you your mp4 :) But I concur with the full bladder and the doppler. The couple of times I was able to get the heartbeat on the doppler, I had to have a full bladder.

Let me know if you have any troubles posting the mp4 :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->