Really stressed and don't know what to do...

maybabydoll

Other
Reaction score
Evening ladies,

I've got a bit of a problem and wondering if anyone has any advice...

Basically OH and I were TTC last year, got pregnant then had a MMC, waited for 3 cycles then we about to start TTC then. But unfortunately we were victims of crime and were really shaken up and decided to move home and wait to try. Whilst WTT, I went back on the pill for a bit. Now we're moving house, I came off the pill ready for TTC again in August. But my period is now really late... 6 weeks+ :wacko:

I'm really worried now. Could it be stress-related? (Post-trauma and moving home is pretty overwhelming!) Really hope it shows up soon.

M x x

I'm really sorry to hear about what you've been through :hugs: Yes stress is something that can affect your cycles, so i'd definitely say it's a possibility. I'm guessing you've tested and it's negative? Have you considered going to your doctor for a check up?

:hugs: yea it could be stress related,are your cycles normally regular? maybe a wee trip to the doctor would put your mind at ease!! have you did a pregnancy test yet??

Thanks girls. We've been using condoms, so I think it would be unlikely I'm pregnant. But I think I'll get a test tomorrow to find out for sure. Then go to the docs if it still doesn't show up next week. x x

i'm sorry to hear about what you had to go through, but missing your period could be a result of comming off the birth control and stress. Both of these combined are bound to mess with your cycle. Good luck hun I hope everything turns out all right!

Sorry to hear what you have been through. I think anything is possible. If you have been following my posts you know I was late this month due to changing my exercise and diet habits.

Hang in there!

Sorry to hear about all you have been through :hugs:

Did a test a got a :bfn:, so I'm not pregnant. But, still no sign of it... Am going to give it until next Monday, then go to the docs.

@Rei, yeah I think coming off the pill probably is a factor too.

Thanks ladies, your support as always is so appreciated x x x

:flower:

I'm so sorry you have been through all that sweetie! I am currently over 3 weeks late and have no idea why! Not pg and not coming off any bc! Docs just said to wait it out for a few months and then they would test if still no AF. Good luck to you, hope your gp is more helpful xxxxx

@Armywife Thanks for replying.

Arghh, more waiting!!! Feels weird to have to wait a few months for a period. Will let you know what the doc says.

Trying not to think about it too much, am convinced the more I worry about it, the least likely it is to show up!!

Hope AF shows up soon for both of us. x x x

Oh and i feel just how i did when pregnant with Poppy, tired, achey etc! Whhhhyyyyyy??!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->