Really want to test but holding off!

bdb use it at 10DPO!! You can always but another one for later haha

You guys are making me want to test as well. I think I am just so used to seeing BFN I don't want to be disappointed :( But I suppose AF is due tomorrow so it will be the moment of truth!!

bahahahaha now who is the bad influence :smug:

Its just sooooo hard when your head and heart starts playing games!

I know! And I am sooo convinced that I am just far beyond rational thinking at this stage. This is the most "sure" I have been. Like there have been times that I was like oh totes preggo but I was forcing things to seem like it was going in that direction but this time around there are just things I can't ignore. I just HAVE to be!!

Why do our bodies do this to us?? :wacko:

I know its totally unfair! And fertility meds side effects are the same as pregnancy symptoms. Its pretty cruel actually..... This is the first month Ive know that none of this is in my head.... I know my symptoms are real.... the only problem is are they side effects or symptoms.....

I know its totally unfair! And fertility meds side effects are the same as pregnancy symptoms. Its pretty cruel actually..... This is the first month Ive know that none of this is in my head.... I know my symptoms are real.... the only problem is are they side effects or symptoms.....

I hardly had any side effects on Clomid so I think it is really positive!!!!

Just like all of you I keep going back and forth-I have a symptom, I must be pregnant! I feel normal, it all must be in my head! Thankfully I'm busy at work today so I'm not being obsessive. I am feeling tired (having first coffee in months) but it's also rainy out.

Its insanely hot here so the heat is making me even more exhausted than I already feel. Work has been extremely slow for me today..... Its just dragging

Any news ladies? AF due for me today, absolutely terrified!

11 dpo. Scared to believe it so soon. AF due Tuesday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
Thank you. So scared after last months miscarriage haven't even had period yet

I am sure all will be fine!

I spotted a little pink when I wiped now. I think I'm out :cry:

Aww mama is it stopped was it just when you wiped? Hugs hope your okay. This TWW sucks!

It felt like it was going to get heavier and I was busy at work so I put a tampon in but now I changed it and there is not much there but it is more like red EWCM. Sorry its gross but I am a bit confused. I do think its AF though because I am cramping again now. Maybe more oestrogen than usual?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->