REALLY weird question...kinda TMI

CountryS2011

Reaction score
So I went pee yesterday and it smelled slightly sweet? Yeah...

Then I went today and it smelled REALLY sweet...like not obviously good sweet smell, I mean sweet as in sweets...like the sweet smell...you get it -.-

Why?

Hav u had a gdt test recently could b gestational diabetes? Go to dr or mw xx

Hmmm..I would call your Dr. or bring it up at your next appt. Could be sugar in your urine even if you passed the glucose test at 28 weeks. I passed mine, but my Dr. still made me do another at 32 weeks.

..however, could maybe just be something you ate or drank to cause the sweet smell?

My next apt is on the 22nd...and today is the 10th. So 12 days...I might see if it goes away. I don't feel it's a huge concern but I'm still concerned

Sweet smell can also indicate a yeast infection. But yeah, there were women in my diabetes "class" who'd been diagnosed at 36 weeks after testing fine at 28, so it's still possible you have GD. Worth having it checked out.

Is it a bit like pear drops? If so it means your ketones are raised and you're not drinking enough! You probably need to up your fluid intake and also make sure you're eating well.

I had sweet pee once or twice in a row and it went away. I chalked it up to dehydration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->