Realy early pregnancy ladies! lets support each other all the way to wen we givebirth

Woohoo, became a raspberry today. When I first found out I was pregnant it felt like I'd never get here and time seems to go extra slow when I feel sick most of the time. Have got my first midwife apt today, quiet excited. Then tonight we are off to tell DH parents that 6 weeks after they get grandchild number 1 as his sister just announced she's having a baby in Jan that they are going to get another one. I can't wait to tell everybody when we have had our scan in august.
Have many of you told everyone yet rather than just parents yet?

I have not told anyone but my parents yet, I had a m/c in Feb at 6 weeks so I'm waiting after my first Ultrasound on the 21st, we have not even told our kids yet, that was the hardest trying to explain that the baby was gone to the kids. When are you due? My birthday Is January 18th :) I hope you start feeling better soon..(my baby is a raspberry too):flower:
I know how you feel I can't believe I have made it this far, time is flying bye.. I can't wait to feel my baby move!

Hi all
I had a scan yesterday baby measured 6w1d which I expected as I ovulate late
Sac measured 5w4d so nervous about that
Heartbeat of 125 and we heard it through the machine too

Relieved but still anxious! Want another scan in a few weeks if dh will let me!

Hi laddiesss sorry ive been away! ive been so busy! woody im sooo happy for you aww it is the best thing ever when you hear the babys heartbeat!! i hope you and baby is doing great !!

Woohoo, became a raspberry today. When I first found out I was pregnant it felt like I'd never get here and time seems to go extra slow when I feel sick most of the time. Have got my first midwife apt today, quiet excited. Then tonight we are off to tell DH parents that 6 weeks after they get grandchild number 1 as his sister just announced she's having a baby in Jan that they are going to get another one. I can't wait to tell everybody when we have had our scan in august.
Have many of you told everyone yet rather than just parents yet?

aww thats so awsome!!! i think it gets faster after 8 weeks! and its so exciting the further along we get!

robertsgirl - i am so happy your pregnancy is going well! time sure is flying by . ive tried not to tell people but now everyone at work knows al my reletives knows. few friends but havent done a full anouncment yet lol i have a scan on the `18th of august. i thought it was earlier but ohwell il be 13 weeks then :)

sorry i dont come on much lads usualy come online on my phone but it doesnt work sometimes so i go on my laptop at my mums house at weekends :)

aww why are you nervous? i remember when i had my scan i got nervous in the last minute its exciting so youl be fine! hope youl be okay!! :)

I was nervous because the scan I had before that in Feb showed nothing but a sac it scared me so bad I was afraid something was wrong this time. I should have posted a while ago I've just been crazy busy. I've had 2 scans since then and seen my baby grow so fast I'm almost 12 weeks the m/s is almost gone I'm sleepy and nesting, and I have a bump!!! I'm so happy :) How is everyone?

Hi!!!! I am so glad you and your baby is doing well! i have a little bump! my scan is not till the 18th of august at 13 weeks 4+ im 12 week + 5 now i think! :) i have a little bump. it is a great feeling to reach 12 weeks but i will feel more relaxed when i see baby next week, i have a doppler and have been listenting to the heartbeat but will be more calm and relaxed when i see the baby! lol have you told everyone now?

Hi Ladies
Well I had my scan on Wednesday, all looking good, I have had 2 great days of going round telling everyone. It is such a relief to tell the truth as I have been asked almost every day since I got back of honeymoon. The way the dates are worked out we have only been married 3 weeks longer than we have been pregnant.
There are some good scan pictures on here, I must try and scan mine in. Hope everyone is well and had as much fun telling everyone as I did x x x x x

aww congrats shelbie! and i think its the same for me almost married april pregnant in may! lol its so amazing to tell people!!! i told people last night a one person said" i knew you were! when you said you wernt drinking anymore!" they asked me " is there anything u wanna tell me".. i said " no there isnt" lol so didnt lie just nothing i wanted to tell her then haha .

im so glad everythings going well with you!

I love the pictures young! I am getting bigger every day and I have heart burn 24/7, I can feel my baby move :) it's the best feeling in the world!!! How is everyone feeling?

roberts- aww thats so amazing im glad your still coming in here to keep us updated :)

how often does your baby move? i can feel the odd little kick sometimes and also saw the baby kick me 3 times! like poked out my belly! WAS awsome

are you planning to find out the sex of the baby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->