Realy early pregnancy ladies! lets support each other all the way to wen we givebirth

Okay Lunar_ Im sure its fine but i just like to mention something when i think it hehe :) i also have bad anemia my HB went from 11 to 9 in 24 hours when i had a bleed when i first found out i was preggers it was an internal bleed though so i didnt actualy bleed out.. but they didnt wanan prescribe me iron tablets incase my hb will rise artificialy and they cnt keep an eye ion it but hopefuly il get some vits from midwife on wednesday :)

tickerty- welcome and sorry your partner didnt stick around youl be a great mum! :)

robertgirl- aww i am so happy for you you feeling more fuller is totaly a sign :) and thank you i will fill you all in when im back from the scan im really excited and let us know how your docs apoitnment went when you speak to them

he should prescribe something for your sickness because yours sounds realy bad mine only lasts until 5pm and then i can eat fine but before then i can only have ice lollies and some fruit

I feel so much better I caved and got on medication...This is great I can now enjoy my pregnancy!!! How is everyone???

its good you decided to get meds it is best for you and your baby :)

and i am amazing had my first midwife apointment today :) it makes everything seem so much more real!!! and had hcg test results and they were at a great level so really happy :)

my morning sickness has pretty much gone my midewife said its normal so im not worried lol :) it stopped on sunday and i saw babys heart beat on monday so all is well! :)

How sweet!!! My eyes teared on that!!! Your so lucky your m/s is gone mine seems worse today and I took my pill I'm thinking I may need to take it later on in the day..I'm really happy for you!!!!

My sickness is on and off too, tbh I'd rather feel it all the tome so I knew everything was ok!

Robertsgirl- thanks for being happy for me - I hope ur m/s eases of take note of what ur eating to see if its worse depending on what u eat. Try ice lollies or "icepops" they helped me a lot with sickness and pregnant ladies say it usualy works or sucking on icecubes :)

Woody- I know exactly what u mean! I sometimes have momments of feeling sick midday when I'm at work but don't notice much because I'm so busy, that might be why I think its gone but its there alittle .

LADIES! Keep us posted on anything , news, or just anything random u wanna chat about were all here for eachother :)

Well I got a bit worried today. What with symptoms disappearing and I went to the toilet twice at work and noticed the tissue very very lightly stained pink, no idea where it came from as checked internally and nothing to find although my cervix is very low and I think it's open :(
I'm hopefully gettng a private scan Sunday when my DH is home
Fx xxx

Woody, don't stress on that spotting is perfectly normal this early on. I had some as well and it scared me to death I had dh check cervix and he said it was low and felt open as well...Try not to stress I know it's hard that will make it worse...Maybe your Doctor can get you in for blood work to watch your HCG levels even before your scan. You are in my prayers!!!!! Think positive!!! :)

Thank you young! So far today it has been okay..It's kinda like the medication is taking the edge off.. I hope this medication helps I feel kinda guilty for being on it in the first place, as my last pg was a loss I feel like I should be VERY careful, but my Doctor reasoned with me that how sick I was could give me problems so it's best I take it..The down side it's making me extremely sleepy, but that's okay..I just pray this is a sticky bean :)

woody- fingers crossed for you try to stop checking your self it will only make you worry more! let us know how it goes.

robertsgirl- its completly normal to think liek you do when i was in hospital when i frit found out i was preggnant i refused ecvery single medication when i was in so much pain, i am glad he was able to reason with you im extra stubborn!!

and ladies i have been itching so much everywere my head my arms tummy thighs i cant stop itching??? what do you think it is

how are you doing ladies not heard from you all in awhile! how are you ?

symptoms to add ive been extra itchy!!

Hi all
I had a scan yesterday baby measured 6w1d which I expected as I ovulate late
Sac measured 5w4d so nervous about that
Heartbeat of 125 and we heard it through the machine too

Relieved but still anxious! Want another scan in a few weeks if dh will let me!

Woody, that is great!!! I have heard it's normal for the sac to be a little bit behind :)
Young the itching it's the pregnancy..I have had it before best thing to do, use a mild soap and use plenty of lotion ;) It's a good time to ask DH to help put lotion on a nice rub and some attention and hopefully itch free. As for me I don't want to jinx it but I feel pretty good today :) I ate and I wanted to eat, and I ate ALOT lol..I am going to keep it down!!!!!! lol

Hi all
I had a scan yesterday baby measured 6w1d which I expected as I ovulate late
Sac measured 5w4d so nervous about that
Heartbeat of 125 and we heard it through the machine too

Relieved but still anxious! Want another scan in a few weeks if dh will let me!

woody thats a really strong heartbeat! thats great news!! try not to have to many scans if there not nesserary lol let the baby rest :p im so glad your okay and ur babys fine

Woody, that is great!!! I have heard it's normal for the sac to be a little bit behind :)
Young the itching it's the pregnancy..I have had it before best thing to do, use a mild soap and use plenty of lotion ;) It's a good time to ask DH to help put lotion on a nice rub and some attention and hopefully itch free. As for me I don't want to jinx it but I feel pretty good today :) I ate and I wanted to eat, and I ate ALOT lol..I am going to keep it down!!!!!! lol

hehe thats a great idea i do need a neck rub :p

and im glad you feel goood :) hope it stays that way

It has gotten better *knock on wood* I went out for girls night last night we went out to eat I had french toast and eggs then went bowling, it's allot for me because I am the worst at night, sadly I came home and threw everything up..but I had a good time before hand. My Doctor told me to take an extra pill that seems to help the down side is that I am super sleepy from the medication. I am 8 wks tomorrow I can't believe it!!!! I'm excited. How is everyone feeling??

Woohoo, became a raspberry today. When I first found out I was pregnant it felt like I'd never get here and time seems to go extra slow when I feel sick most of the time. Have got my first midwife apt today, quiet excited. Then tonight we are off to tell DH parents that 6 weeks after they get grandchild number 1 as his sister just announced she's having a baby in Jan that they are going to get another one. I can't wait to tell everybody when we have had our scan in august.
Have many of you told everyone yet rather than just parents yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->