• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rear-Facing Support, Questions & Answers

how do you know 3 laura? i just wondered cos i read somewhere recently though not sure where that you can never tell for sure how weight gain will pan out in kiddies?

i was going to get a ff/rf seat instead of 2 erf seats as who knows how things will pan out ie i might not need 2 soon but i read that^ and thought i could be spending £100 and he outgrows it much sooner than the 2 ish mark and i'll then need to buy an erf seat anyway thus meaning i wasted money

god i made that rambley i am tired! hope it makes sense...

Well im selling a Britax First Class plus if anybody is interested, Its RF till 29lbs so about just over 2. At 1 the weight slows right down, Ava was always high end of the scale but is 18months and bout 25lbs now (she was 21lbs at a year!) just PM me if anyone wants!

how do you know 3 laura? i just wondered cos i read somewhere recently though not sure where that you can never tell for sure how weight gain will pan out in kiddies?

i was going to get a ff/rf seat instead of 2 erf seats as who knows how things will pan out ie i might not need 2 soon but i read that^ and thought i could be spending £100 and he outgrows it much sooner than the 2 ish mark and i'll then need to buy an erf seat anyway thus meaning i wasted money

god i made that rambley i am tired! hope it makes sense...

If she follows the centile shes on now it will last her till shes 3. Even if she outgrows it sooner it can be put away for baby number 2.

What seat is it Lozzy? she will slow down on the growth once she hits 1! guarenteed!

The britax first plus, on offer on the mothercare site for £100. If her waight gain slows down it will stop lol. She was born at 8lb15 and at 7 months shes only 15lb15

Oh thats the one im selling! i'll give you it cheaper ;) I loved that seat, same as you it was only an inbetween one till i got the Multi-tech! She will slow down once shes walking though, so you might get even more use out of it!

If I lived closer I'd buy it off you but for what it would cost to send it I wouldent be worth it lol

Well kiddicare sent it to me, a courier. Dont think it would be too much? still be cheaper than £100, I need to get rid of it and im broke, so can do a deal if your interested! just PM me if you are, or add me on FB can get pics up!

ah i see ok.
:)
niamhs weight is similar to franks he was only 16lbs at 7 months.
weedy babies :haha:

Roo was 13lbs 3ozs at 7 months ;)

I love that her Graco DuoLogic would probably do her till she is about 5, even if she suddenly sprouts and jumps up 3 centiles :rofl:

Considering what Niamh was when she was born its not alot lol

Roo was 7lbs 1.5ozs when she was born, so not titchy. Born on the 25th and dropped off the bottom of the charts before picking up.

As long as they are gaining, being small isn't something to worry about, really. We need the babies at the top and bottom of the charts otherwise we wouldn't be able to to know what "average" is.

Niamh was 8lb15 which at 35 weeks is huge lol.

I don't know anything about preemies really, but maybe she has kinda just found her curve? :)

Either way, she's adorably cute ;)

Ava was 8lb 13 and on time, and has stayed up the top till she was walking and then slowed RIGHT down.. shes a skinny minny now but long!

Hehehe thanks, i think average for a 35 week baby is about 5lb.

Niamhs weight gain is all over the place, shes slowly dropped a few centiles, then suddenly dropped when she was ill and since then shes bounced from the 75th to the 25th :dohh:

Babies like to keep us on our toes :rofl:

I'm so excited, I'm collecting my new (to me) car on friday or saturday and will finally fit the multi tech :D I haven't fitted it yet as LO is still only just over 9kg required for the MT and fits fine it the infant seat (up to 13kg) and with the endless test drives I've been doing lately is has been easier to take the MT along and try it rather than keep removing it from my car. I'm going to miss the ability to bring a sleeping baby inside in his car seat though.

Question about the Duologic. You know the button bit you press to adjust the straps? Is it supposed to turn? When I'm tightening the straps I have to do it completely straight otherwise it turns slightly and the strap gets caught and wont tighten anymore so I have to loosen it and get it totally straight to tighten again.
Not sure that makes sense :haha:

Hmmm that doesn't sound right! I've never noticed mine moving at all, and I certainly don't have a problem with the strap getting caught as I tighten it. Might be worth an e-mail to Hakan!

Tiggercats - yay for your new car! What did you get? <---nosy :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"