Recently ovulated....anyone else want to do the 2WW toghether?!

Rachel613

Reaction score
I just ovulated yesterday, CD 16. I had a tiny bit of C/M the day before, a positive OPK CD 15, crazyyy ovulation side cramps, and a spike in my BBT this morning. YAH! We bd'd 4 days before and will for a few days after :) I had a weird discharge at CD 14 (two days before ovulation), it was a chunk of eggwhite c/m that had blood in it. I had no other bleeding before or after. I thought for sure it was ovulation bleeding, but I didn't ovulate for another two days. Weird no?!

We have been trying for 8 months. Had one miscarriage at 5 weeks along. Now we are at the point of desperately ttc!

Now it's just time to wait and try to not drive myself crazy looking for symptoms:) Would love some company!!! Whats your story? What day in the cycle are you?

:flower:

hey. I havent quite ovulated yet hopefully this weekend it will happen. so will be doing the 2ww v.soon =)

Hello.. I think tomorrow starts my 2WW. I'm using the CBFM- and had my peak yesterday, and today. This is my first cycle trying and i'm on CD15. I haven't noticed any change in my CM.
I plan to :sex: all weekend to make sure i get that OV. I'm ready to bring on the symptoms!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently on my 2ww. Opk spike on 19th Jan. Although only managed to dtd 18th and 20th just in case still ovulating thought couldn't harm.

My TWW will start Monday, but I would love some cycle buddies. I'm very new to this site, like very new, lol. So please bare with me, lol. Feel free to friend me. :)

SMandel, welcome baby and bump :) I'm somewhat new too....I'm still getting used to all the abbreviations everyone uses :) How long have you been TTC?

Goodwinone....what is CBFM? Is that an ovulation tester? It looks like you have a cute little baby :) What were your symptoms then??

SMandel, welcome baby and bump :) I'm somewhat new too....I'm still getting used to all the abbreviations everyone uses :) How long have you been TTC?

Goodwinone....what is CBFM? Is that an ovulation tester? It looks like you have a cute little baby :) What were your symptoms then??

https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Fertility-Monitor-1-Count/dp/B0000532QB/ref=pd_sim_hpc_1

It's the best fertility monitor out there.(IMO) If you can click the link to amazon i suggest reading the reviews. Thanks, my lil boy is 14 moths old. I don't have any symptoms yet. With DS (dear son) my BB hurt and i had mild af cramps.
I'm 2 days past OV (ovulation). If you need any help with the abbreviations let me know. This might help as well. https://www.babycenter.com/community-help-abbreviations

Thank you! And welcome to you too! This is our first month TTC.

Ok I have my first weird thing/sign/I don't know what.....

I didn't have hardly any c/m when I was ovulating. Now 4 days after O I have been having quite a bit of c/m, yesterday and today. Now it's basically gone. Weird! Does anyone know if that is normal? I don't have an infection!

I think I *might* be able to join you for the TWW... It looks like I ovulated yesterdayish as my temps have gone up to 99.2 today. Fx... Sometimes it is just a weird occurrence and then nothing, but I am praying that it is indeed ovulation. CD 30 today. Whew. I will let you know the next couple of days if temps still look high so that we can stick together! :)

Ok just got something else weird. This one I need your opinions on please!!!!!

I am 5DPO (CD22) and I just went to the bathroom and on the toilet paper was c/m mixed in with a tiny bit of blood. I whiped again just to see if it was on there again and it was. If this is an early period I will die! I am desperately hoping its implantation bleeding but 5DPO is a little early for that no?!??? Any ideas ladies???? ps. I haven't b/d with hubby in 2 days so its not from that!

It's possible for the egg to implant after 5 days, even though 7 to 12 days is average. I'm also 5dpo, so I'm happy to join you in the wait. I really don't have a good feeling about it this month, especially since I couldn't take my temp this weekend due to a VERY screwed up sleep schedule (OH was going through a rough time and I stayed up with him 2 days straight to support him!), but with the temps that FF has it believes I ovulated on Thursday.

The only difference this month for me so far is that (sorry for the TMI!) I've been peeing like a race horse the past couple of days! At only 5dpo I'm sure that its not a symptom though!

Ok just got something else weird. This one I need your opinions on please!!!!!

I am 5DPO (CD22) and I just went to the bathroom and on the toilet paper was c/m mixed in with a tiny bit of blood. I whiped again just to see if it was on there again and it was. If this is an early period I will die! I am desperately hoping its implantation bleeding but 5DPO is a little early for that no?!??? Any ideas ladies???? ps. I haven't b/d with hubby in 2 days so its not from that!

I hoping for you that it is implantation bleeding!! Fx for you!

I am 2DPO today. Oh this is going to be a long wait. It is going to be especially frustrating this month if it does not end in a BFP because we BDd at all the right times and there is just not anything else we could have done. Fx, fx, fx!

Skatingfan - but just because you couldn't take your temps does't mean you can't make a baby :) Most importantly did you bd at the best times possible or close to them!! Also, I have been peeing like crazy too - but I think its because I am trying to drink more water, although I tell myself its because I'm pregnant :) (PS. I don't think there is such thing as TMI on these forums!!) fx, fx, fx!!

Solus, I feel the EXACT same way. We did everything perfectly. I know exactly when I ovulated and we bd'ed at the perfect times. I will be officially worried something is wrong if it doesn't happen. Thankfully I have a fertility appointment scheduled for Feb 7th, which will be perfect bc I will know if yes or no by then! Hopefully yes and I dont need the appointment!! Lots of baby dust to you!!!

Wait Solus....your on CD30 and you JUST ovulated? Do you normally have such a long cycle??!!

I'm doing the tww at the moment. I'm on 3dpo. Have been bd every other day since the end of last period, then got positive on OPK on Saturday so did bd for 3 consecutive nights, now we're back on to every other day just to be sure! First month of using OPKs and hoping it'll be the last :]

Good luck everyone!!!

We've been bd-ing every other day since cd4, but the night I ovulated I was feeling very sick and OH had a bad cold so we decided to forgo it since I wasn't supposed to ovulate until Friday. But of course I ovulated a day early just out of spite! But we made sure to bd early on Friday morning, so hopefully we were able to catch the egg. The confusing thing is that even though ff tells me I ovulated on Thursday, I had cramps that I was sure were from ovulation on Friday night. Either way, we'll see.

Fingers crossed for you that you get to cancel your fertility doc appointment due to BFP!

Hello Ladies! I haven't been on in a dew days! I'm 4DPO and i'm feeling some cramping.. It's probably not related to getting pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->