Recomendations pls

Hey hun :wave:

If I were you, Id have a really heavy fringe cut in to frame your eyes - I think that would look fantastic on you!

For a busy Mum of 3 I think you look pretty fab anyway :hugs:

xxx

you are really pretty,u have fab brown eyes, so not sure cause you look great as you are. maybe a fringe? i am thinking about getting a fringe cut in just for something differant x

haha pops u beat me to it we posted fringe at same time LOL x

Wow your lips are AMAZING. I would kill for lips like that!

I agree with fringe and soften the eyes and darken the lips as they are beautiful!!

Try greens with the eyes as you have beautiful brown eyes and brown eyes really suit green, black is a bit heavy :) XxxX

Forgot to say you are looking great tho!! XxxX

Hey hun :wave:

If I were you, Id have a really heavy fringe cut in to frame your eyes - I think that would look fantastic on you!

For a busy Mum of 3 I think you look pretty fab anyway :hugs:

xxx

View attachment 17733
This is me with my fringe hun x

I would say a thicker fringe so it looks edgy :) XxxX

But says me......because i HAVE a thicker fringe:rofl: xxX

Oh and shorter just above your eyes XxX

I agree with ema, a thick full fringe so it looks edgy x

Ema by the way i love your new avatar jacob looks sooo cute x

Yeah i think youd deffo suit a thick blunt fringe, nice and straight and go dark brown all over!! Think that will really suit your complexion and your features hun!!

By the fringe i mean like this

Attachments

• 10032008299.jpg
    10032008299.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 13
i think you look amazing! a thick blunt fringe would look lovely, and a few copper/red highlights i think would really suit you x

holly you look great with a fringe, as do you ema, i would love a nice thick blunt fringe, i have a side one, but a thick blunt one just doesn't suit my face or my blonde hair x

i love the fringe idea and i will gladly take your lips :)
i think you look amazing by the way

Wow cant believe how many of you think a fringe would suit me i always tough my face was too Fat for a fringe :rofl:

PP you look sooo good with a fringe x

Wow cant believe how many of you think a fringe would suit me i always tough my face was too Fat for a fringe :rofl:

PP you look sooo good with a fringe x

oh sweetie, you def DONOT have a fat face! you have a lovely face, mine is horrible fat :(

Yeah, I think a fringe would suit you as well hun! You do look fab anyway though! :D

Princess Bump: I have blonde hair, and I can't imagine a fringe suiting me LOL..Maybe it's a dark hair thing? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->