Recommend a Book?

Samo

Reaction score
Hey lovelies, i would love to get my hands on a couple pregnancy books to read :) so thought i'd ask here for some recommendations?! The only book i have in mind is pregnancy for dummies :rofl:

Thanks!!!

what to expect when you're expecting
pregnancy week by week

your pregnancy day by day it has 3d scan pics of babys for every day and tells you all its done by professor stuart cambell its an amzing book :happydance:

what to expect when you're expecting
pregnancy week by week

Exactly what I was going to say, except I'm pretty sure what to expect is month by month.
But also, keep in mind that whatever book you buy will probably talk excessively about the risks in pregnancy. DO NOT -- I REPEAT -- DO NOT start worrying about things that they mention in the books, don't even READ those sections! I scared the shit out of myself for a month because of reading too much! Only take in a little at a time.
Also, try this website
www.whattoexpect.com it gives you info on pregnancy week by week.

I've only read one book and it's geared towards Canadian moms, but I do suggest you check craigslist...I've noticed that a lot of pregnancy books get sold on there for a fraction of their cost!

i loved myleene klass's diary and also guide to pregnancy and birth by The Queen Charlottes Hospital!! half of the book came free with pregnany and birth magazine this week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->