Recommend me a highchair...?

K

KiansMummy

So ive just started weaning LO at the moment ben just sitting him in his bumbo or bouncy chair, but ive decided the time has come to get a highchair.

Ideally i want one that is -
  • quite compact and can easily fold away for storage
  • reclineable??
  • one that you can adjust the height
  • nice looking one, suitable for a boy :haha:
  • one suitable for a baby who cannot sit up unaided

Anyone got any ideas???? xx

https://www.google.com/products/cat...og_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CGQQ8wIwAQ#

I have this and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

they come in different patterns too so you can find a boy one but it reclines, the tray moves and has different height adjustments plus when they get bigger the back comes off and its like a booster.

We have the fisherprice rainforest one, it ticks all your boxes but it doesn't fold away small :( only problem though! xx

We have a Stokke Tripp Trapp - love it!

We also had a Cosatoo 3sixti but I sent it back as it wasn't for me xx

I had a Chicco Happy Snack - hated it and got rid of it.

We now either use a cloth wrap around the chair type one from mama's and papa's ( like a totseat!)or his actual highchair which is an ikea pure wooden kind of old fashioned one that is small enough to not take up too much space in my kitchen (no tray though) but we're BLW so it sits at the table :thumbup:

I have the chicco happy snack one I really like it. Folds easy for storage, reclines, has a nice padded seat, cover is washable, comes in either pink or blue. My lo loves his highchair he's been in it since he was weaned at 4 and a half months. You can see it in the mothercare catalogue or online. x x

we have a bloom fresco, its great I love it :flower: they do a smaller version, the nano which I hear doesn't take up much room and folds flat, you can get them in all sorts of colours :flower:

I have this and really like it. It doesn't adjust height wise but ticks all the other boxes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->