recommend me a playmobil set for 3/4 yr boy

Reid

mom of 1
Reaction score
Ok ano ano about 100 of these threads about playmobil. My son doesn't have any of the sets but I think it might be something he'd like he'll be 4 in the April after Christmas so what do you have for your 3/4 year old boys?? X

LO will be 4 in march.

We currently have the Fire Station, Swimming Pool, Recycling Truck and Police Car with boat. He plays with all of these regularly.
For Xmas he's having the playmobil school, playground, school bus & school crossing xx

We have none either and my ds1 will be 5 just after Xmas so in thinking of the fire engine and sure station. My ds2 will be 2 1/2 and I'm thinking about the playground or nursery school for him x

Will have a look at the fire station and fire engine he's always loved fireman sam so this I'm sure would be a thumbs up xx

My DS has the Playmobil Police helicopter and loves it

https://www.playmobil.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-GB-Site/en_GB/Product-Show?pid=5183

Dinosaurs, pirates and knights are the favourites here

Haven't got any yet but getting ds1 some for Christmas and getting the dinosaur ones mainly because he's dinosaur obsessed.

Not a girl but dd has the take along house and loves it. She is getting the swimming pool,police carry case and school carry case this year

I'm planning on getting the playmobil fire engine and either the western set or the knights and dragons set... I haven't decided which, LO saw me looking the other day and got quite excited about both of these, he can't decide which he likes best thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->