Recommended: netpricedirect and Little wooden Wonders

Bexx

I'm a mum!
Reaction score
Just thought I'd mention a couple of companies I've used to buy some Christmas pressies for Zachary this week.

netpricedirect https://www.netpricedirect.co.uk

I bought an entire modular wooden kitchen (see photo attachment) from these people for £160 with free delivery, the appliances are all sold separately if you don't want to spend that much. It's nursery-grade so a lot tougher than normal wooden kitchens. Was a bit worried that the quality would be sub-par or that the price would be too good to be true, but it all turned up two days after ordering and looks fantastic.

There aren't really any reviews of this company about, so thought it would be good to mention them here as I'm unlikely to be the only one who's come across them. They also have an eBay store, which is where I first spotted them.

Little Wooden Wonders https://www.littlewoodenwonders.co.uk

Found them while looking for wooden kitchen accessories (pots/pans etc) on google. They don't do an enormous range, but offer a 15% code off your first order and free delivery when spending over £75 (this must be the total after any discount). They also do a few other toddler bits and bobs, worth a look if you're after some gift ideas. I spent just enough to get the free delivery and ended up with about a dozen items, the same stuff on Amazon would have cost me just over £100.

I ordered on Sunday, my parcel was despatched by economy courier on Monday and arrived today! Everything was well packed and excellent quality.

Hope this helps and gives some BnB members a couple of new options for where to shop. :)

Attachments

• Kitchen_o.jpg
    Kitchen_o.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79