Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

yeah I calle dmy husband and he can not get off work, (he is in the military so if they say that, he could get in trouble if he leaves). and so I am sitting here wondering if it is just implantation or something worse. I have to wait it out I guess.

Thank you Ladies for all of the info. 9Babiesgone.....Please don't panic bc of the spotting. A lot of times its only implantation bleeding which is normal in the beginning. As long as there is no bright red heavy bleeding you will be ok. Get plenty of rest and try not to worry. I pray that your pregnancy goes to full term.

thank you good girl! thank you so so very much!!

I am trying not to panic. I really am. I t is so hard considering my history.

its ok. I am thinking of just disappearing from everyone for awhile. I feel like complete crap. i was on progesterone, I was taking my vitamins, I have no idea why I would lose this one again.

:cry:

I know I have not had as many losses as you hun but I guess i do understand the frustration and sadness and all the other emotions. I disappeared off of here for a while after my 2nd loss and then after the 3rd but I keep coming back. just do what you feel you need to and we are all here when you ready. I feel so heartbroken for you and all of us. I am due to go back to work (on the maternity ward) next week. Ive been off for 5 months due to the mcs and anxiety. I am dreading it and seeing pregnant women is crap. Awwwww I want to scream and cry. for you and me!!!!!!
xxxx :cry:

I am so sorry stardust that you would hav eto go thru it even 3 times is too much. even one is too much. I am so sorry :hugs:
we both deserve our forever babies!!

I am just so depressed I could just keel over and cry some more.

:hugs:

If only we could all meet up in a place and have a drink and a proper chat!! cry it out, then laugh and just all understand. do you feel really lonely around people in your "real world" I only ever really say how I feel to my husband and on here. I hate life sometimes and hate everyone who has a baby so easily. the pain in my heart hurts so much and I just dont know what to do. 4 losses in 12 months and I bet I have lots more too. I just cant see a happy ending.

is your hubby about to talk to at the moment?
x

no he is at work and can not get off so I am alone. and I just want to curl u pand be sad. I dont think he will ever want to try again anymore and i dont blame him.

He might just need some time. has he said that he doesnt want to? I can only cope with each loss knowing that I can try again. but each time does get harder. I just dont have any answers anymore! its very hard.
x

9babies I'm so very sorry you're going through this again, I know nothing I can say will make you feel any better but I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you hun :hugs:

its ok. I am thinking of just disappearing from everyone for awhile. I feel like complete crap. i was on progesterone, I was taking my vitamins, I have no idea why I would lose this one again.

:cry:[/QUO
Im so sorry it's not fair it's just not but it's nothing you have done or could of done differently it's just really shit. take care xxxx

Thank you Ladies for all of the info. 9Babiesgone.....Please don't panic bc of the spotting. A lot of times its only implantation bleeding which is normal in the beginning. As long as there is no bright red heavy bleeding you will be ok. Get plenty of rest and try not to worry. I pray that your pregnancy goes to full term.

Don't want to upset you or anyone else but just thought I'd let you know that just because the spotting/bleeding isn't bright red doesn't mean that everythings OK, I didn't have any bright red bleeding with either of my miscarriges until it was underway so to speak. I just had dark brownish blood, with the first one I was fobbled off by a Dr telling me it was old blood & not to worry :growlmad: This time I didn't bother to tell them that the bleeding wasn't red as I already knew something was wrong.:cry:

Don't want to upset you or anyone else but just thought I'd let you know that just because the spotting/bleeding isn't bright red doesn't mean that everythings OK, I didn't have any bright red bleeding with either of my miscarriges until it was underway so to speak. I just had dark brownish blood, with the first one I was fobbled off by a Dr telling me it was old blood & not to worry :growlmad: This time I didn't bother to tell them that the bleeding wasn't red as I already knew something was wrong.:cry:

Well I am so sorry that that happened to you dear. I would just pray. After all life and death is in God's hands. I pray that every woman on here, including myself, has a chance to go to full term with their babies.

9babiesgone how far along are you? I had a friend that bleed her entire pregnancy and has 3 babies. It's a mystery I tell you. I have high hopes for everyone here....

9babiesgone I am so sad for you. Its 2:30am here and I am up because I couldn't sleep thinking about all I'm goign through waiting for my body to miscarry. I have a raging headache, so I got up to take something and eat something. I came here to read, and saw your posts about the bleeding. Do you know for sure what is going on yet? Please know that I am praying for you - right now. Hugs

I would agree with Lynnb I never bled red until I was about to pass the gestational sac, my only warning was pale pale beige/pink/orange/brown cm that got darker brown so please if you're concerned get checked out. I too don't want to frighten anyone but on my first mc I was convinced all would be fine as it wasn't red - how wrong was I?

I'm so sorry you're going through this hon, I know it's no comfort but this early on it was nothing that you could have done, I think that's why it's so hard to deal with, we're powerless to control it.

I am due to go back to work (on the maternity ward) next week. Ive been off for 5 months due to the mcs and anxiety. I am dreading it and seeing pregnant women is crap. Awwwww I want to scream and cry. for you and me!!!!!!
xxxx :cry:
you must be a very strong woman to cope with working with pregnant women, I hope that going back to work isn't as bad as you hoped and goes ok.

If only we could all meet up in a place and have a drink and a proper chat!! cry it out, then laugh and just all understand. do you feel really lonely around people in your "real world" I only ever really say how I feel to my husband and on here. I hate life sometimes and hate everyone who has a baby so easily. the pain in my heart hurts so much and I just dont know what to do. 4 losses in 12 months and I bet I have lots more too. I just cant see a happy ending.

That would be a great idea Stardust :) I too have noone I can talk about my fears with only DH who can't fix the problem so doesn't know what to do and ppl on here. I've had a similar no of losses in a similar time frame and it's sooo soo difficult, I'm so angry at those who just decide to have a baby and it happens, I never get beyond 7 weeks I feel like I'm stuck in groundhog day.

big :hugs: to everyone here, I hope that despite everything this is a good weekend x x x

Hi girls

Please can I come back in here? :cry:

Had ERPC for 4th miscarriage yesterday and feeling okay but numb.

I am looming 40 and not sure if I can go on pushing TTC for much longer. I know I desperately want a child but I have been tested and all come back normal.

Has anyone had further testing apart from initial RMC testing. Stupid question but does genetic testing etc have to be done on foetal (sp) matter or can it be done on myself and OH?

I am stumped on which way to go.

Thanks, Rumps x

Hi Ladies,

Ive been keeping an eye. I had a further miscarriage in Oct, and demanding to be seen by recurrent miscarriage clinic again. This time they agreed to give me progesterone. I have held off ttc as I had a lap date. I went for my lap on thursday, and they found the both my ovaries were adhered to my uterus, I had a cyst...both of these were corrected and he said that my bowel and uterus were adhered together also. But he couldn't fix this without major surgery, and i'm not sure!

I felt nothing to indicate these problems. He said there was no endometriosis inside my uterus or tubes and there was no damage which would prevent implantation so couldn't find a cause for the recurrent early m/c.

Has anyone any idea's if the adhesions could contribute to the m/c and now its been fixed will pregnancy be possible. Im freaking out!

XX

I

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"