Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

hi all, im new to this thread i hope you dont mind me posting but im really at my wits end, i feel like falling apart, im going through yet another miscarriage, i have had umpteen over the years, getting pregnant isnt the problem im pregnant every couple of months, but i cant seem to keep hold of the babies, i cant get past 4 weeks, im seeing the fs currently, and all blood work has come back fine so far, so now they are talking about doing a lap and dye to check tubes etc, i feel like they arent lisgening to me at all, she said to me, i dont mean to be disrespectful but just disregard all the pregnancies you've had and we will start all over for problems from concieving onwards, well i felt sick at her even saying that to me, and i was told ive not to test until im at least 2 - 3 weeks late, which never happens as i say i lose them all at 4 weeks, i dont know what to do i feel like they are waisting my time, i tried 75mg of asprin my self for a few months but didnt get pregnant whilst takng it so i dont know if that affected me in any way good or bad, all day 21 bloods are fine everything is normal with them, i guess what im looking for is anyone whos been the same not got past 4 weeks and found what the problem is or was, im sorry for the long message ladies thank you for taking the time to read it, im also very sorry for all your losses i knw how hard it is :hugs: to you all xxx

Hello everyone my name is Michelle and I am currently suffering my 6th m/c in 2 years! I am currently 7 weeks and have not actually started to miscarry yet. I had my levels checked today and they dropped:cry: I have have all the tests done after my 3rd m/c done and everything came back clear. So I sit here not knowing what to expect. With 4 of my m/c they were natural and I was only 5-6 weeks. My 1st I had a d&c. So now with being 7 weeks, my Dr wants to wait a week to see if I miscarry on my own. Am I going to see a embryo? I did not get a chance to do an u/s, my Dr.'s do not do u/s before 8 weeks. I have no bleeding, cramping, or pain of any kind. In fact I have many symptoms still. I feel so empty, and keep asking myself why, I know in my heart that it will happen. I just don't know how many more times I can go through this:sad1: I am glad I found this thread. Thank you for all that take a look at this and answer my question:D

Hi! I just need some support. DH and I found out today at 10+6 weeks along that our baby passed away at 8+6 weeks. I am just so completely devastated. DH not really showing any emotions. It took 2 years and numerous fertility treatments before we got our bfp. I feel like my heart has been ripped out. I go for a d&c on friday. Any support would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone my name is Michelle and I am currently suffering my 6th m/c in 2 years! I am currently 7 weeks and have not actually started to miscarry yet. I had my levels checked today and they dropped:cry: I have have all the tests done after my 3rd m/c done and everything came back clear. So I sit here not knowing what to expect. With 4 of my m/c they were natural and I was only 5-6 weeks. My 1st I had a d&c. So now with being 7 weeks, my Dr wants to wait a week to see if I miscarry on my own. Am I going to see a embryo? I did not get a chance to do an u/s, my Dr.'s do not do u/s before 8 weeks. I have no bleeding, cramping, or pain of any kind. In fact I have many symptoms still. I feel so empty, and keep asking myself why, I know in my heart that it will happen. I just don't know how many more times I can go through this:sad1: I am glad I found this thread. Thank you for all that take a look at this and answer my question:D

So sorry hun! I'm currently going through miscarriage as well. I haven't actually miscarried my baby yet either. In the last 2 hours I can feel my uterus contracting and having cramps.

It's so sad to hear of all of the new people here struggling with recurrent miscarriages as well. I just stopped by BnB real quick, but didn't want to read and run without acknowledging all of the new losses. So sorry that you guys are going through this.:hugs:

I'm going to try to get on later tonight to read each of the new stories more closely to see if I have any advice. I don't know a lot- just what I've learned through personal experience. Again, sorry for your losses.

Hi! I just need some support. DH and I found out today at 10+6 weeks along that our baby passed away at 8+6 weeks. I am just so completely devastated. DH not really showing any emotions. It took 2 years and numerous fertility treatments before we got our bfp. I feel like my heart has been ripped out. I go for a d&c on friday. Any support would be greatly appreciated.

I am so sorry you are going through this. You are not alone:hugs:. I also just found out I am going to miscarry at 7 weeks. This is my 6th in 2 years. Grieving is part of the process. I to feel empty, mad, and sad. Why does this keep happening s what I want to know. My DH does not do well with his emotions either which makes it harder for me. I want him to comfort me and he just doesn't know how. I am hear for you if you need someone to talk to.

Michelle

So sorry hun! I'm currently going through miscarriage as well. I haven't actually miscarried my baby yet either. In the last 2 hours I can feel my uterus contracting and having cramps.

How far a long are you? I am so sorry for you as well! This just sucks!!!!

How far a long are you? I am so sorry for you as well! This just sucks!!!!

10+6 but baby passed at 8+6 It does suck!

hi all, im new to this thread i hope you dont mind me posting but im really at my wits end, i feel like falling apart, im going through yet another miscarriage, i have had umpteen over the years, getting pregnant isnt the problem im pregnant every couple of months, but i cant seem to keep hold of the babies, i cant get past 4 weeks, im seeing the fs currently, and all blood work has come back fine so far, so now they are talking about doing a lap and dye to check tubes etc, i feel like they arent lisgening to me at all, she said to me, i dont mean to be disrespectful but just disregard all the pregnancies you've had and we will start all over for problems from concieving onwards, well i felt sick at her even saying that to me, and i was told ive not to test until im at least 2 - 3 weeks late, which never happens as i say i lose them all at 4 weeks, i dont know what to do i feel like they are waisting my time, i tried 75mg of asprin my self for a few months but didnt get pregnant whilst takng it so i dont know if that affected me in any way good or bad, all day 21 bloods are fine everything is normal with them, i guess what im looking for is anyone whos been the same not got past 4 weeks and found what the problem is or was, im sorry for the long message ladies thank you for taking the time to read it, im also very sorry for all your losses i knw how hard it is :hugs: to you all xxx

I am so sorry that this keeps happening to you. Shame on your f/s for being so cold to you. Is there another f/s in your area? :hugs:

hi all, i mced on the 21st feb and its been a recovery journey since the D&C on 21st feb evening. It was our first, and we tried really hard for this as i only ovulate 6-8 times a year and my cycles at really irregular at 31-48 days. now with the mc, im not sure when the period will come again...

Big :hug: to all the new ladies! Miscarriages suck!
I'll be back later with more time, just didn't want to read and run.

I don't mean to upset anyone, but just wanted to point out that this is a thread for recurrent miscarriage. So to the ladies who posted in here with their first losses, we are very happy to support you as we truly feel your pain, but you might also want to post in the main loss section. You will notice that we talk a lot about testing and treatment in here, which is hopefully something you will never need :hugs:

hi Confused27 I lose my pregancy simialar to you well at 5 weeks i get pregant easily like you every couple of mths but we stopped at 3 until tests ect can be done I have seen my local consultant who found nothing and now waiting for St Mary's it's really hard not to TTC in the waiting time is really hard i feel like im wasting time. I ovulate late so I think there is something in this from reading prof regans book i an worried they are not going to do anything for me and i would of wasted all this time. what was your progestrone level at day 21 out of intrest? please PM me if you want seams we may be in the same boat.

Afternoon ladies, well after thinking I was going through my 3 rd miscarriage in a row after spotting brown discharge for 2 and a 1/2 weeks and faint pregnancy tests I got admitted into hospital saturday with a ruptured ectopic. Starting to recover slowly but I know dont know where I stand with my appointment with my consultant (he did surgery on both tubes as they were blocked). My doctor referred me because he thought I was having my 3rd m/c and therefore referral was for recurrent miscarriage. But now obviously its 2 m/c's and an ectopic in the space of 8 months, appointment is booked for 7th april, do you think we should still go?? We werent told anything about what to expect from ttc , when to try etc after I was discharged and i have no follow up appointment to attend. All I know is the surgeon said my left tube looked fine and clear and he has left my right ovary (right tube was removed)

C & J I just read your post. I am 4 weeks past my ectopic and have had 5 previous mc's and no children :( it's late but I didn't want to read and run.
I will post tomorrow or Friday with my experience as it may help answer some of your questions. If you prefer please private mail me.
Sending hugs and hope you are recovering. It really was the worst experience I've ever had :( xxx

That would be great to hear from you whether that be here or by pm , thank you xx

I don't mean to upset anyone, but just wanted to point out that this is a thread for recurrent miscarriage. So to the ladies who posted in here with their first losses, we are very happy to support you as we truly feel your pain, but you might also want to post in the main loss section. You will notice that we talk a lot about testing and treatment in here, which is hopefully something you will never need :hugs:

How many losses do you have to have had to be classed as recurrent?

How many losses do you have to have had to be classed as recurrent?

Most Drs/hospitals class it as 3 or more but some Drs start recurrent miscarriage testing after 2

I've had two MMC's but there was over 10 years between them, and I was with different partners with each one. It kind of makes me think that it is me that is the problem :(

I had an ERPC yesterday and im feeling sad today...

yeah I was told it was 3 or more. I am having a hard time with this pregnancy, bc my lines are only slightly darker, and my doctors wont see me till march.

I have had 9 mc, I am very much afraid of another one.

gosh we've had a huge influx of ppl which is so sad in itself. I didn't want to just read and run but huge huge :hugs: to all the ladies here going through a difficult time at the moment. x x x x

hi all, i mced on the 21st feb and its been a recovery journey since the D&C on 21st feb evening. It was our first, and we tried really hard for this as i only ovulate 6-8 times a year and my cycles at really irregular at 31-48 days. now with the mc, im not sure when the period will come again...

So sorry for your loss. :hugs: I go tomorrow for a d&c. So scared. Can you give me some advice on what a d&c is like and what to expect afterwards? I only ovulate about that many times too if that. My cycles are the exact same as yours 31-48 days.

Hunni where is the main loss section? Could not find a thread for 1st losses. I posted in here cause I just needed some support as this is very devastating for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->