Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Oh no you poor thing. Did the pains start after the tablets? as if you havent been through enough without having to go back again. :hugs:
xxx

Yes like contraction pain! Then the bleeding started! They wanted me to stay in have a drip nit eat!! Then changed there mind etc back Tom at 8! Just worried never heard of anyone being sent home after that bit have u? Do u think I will have to have the tablet bit again! I actually found that painful!! X

I had an operation cancelled years ago after a long wait all day. as for your situation. I have heard of ladies on the emergency list for 2 days! so it does happen (unfortunately) you will need the tablets again as they soften and open the cervix which helps with the surgery. x

Ladies

I haven't posted in a long time but I felt the time was right so I could give you all some hope. I first visited Mr Shehata last April as I had had 3 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy and the NHS's recurrent miscarriage tests came back saying there was nothing wrong with me... but I knew something was causing my babies to die so we self-funded and went to Harley Street. His tests came back that I had very high NKCells and also that my AMH level was barely detectable - which meant I didnt have many eggs left and that what I did have weren't of great quality...

So I started treatment in May - I did 3 cycles of gonal f injections to help me get pregnant and I also did the steroids, aspirin, cyclogest, vit d3 and 5mg folic acid. By Sept I was pregnant and I am now 29 wks pregnant! I live in Scotland and had to go up and down to London quite a few times - 10 I think, but it was well worth the money. I love my ever-growing bump and owe it all to him.

If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch!

Can't wait to meet our Bubba - due 25th May!

Fantastic story! thank you for posting. I have today just booked a private app with Mr Shehata for April. x hoping he may have some answers for me too.
x

Hi smidgen how how much did ur treatment cost if u dint mind me asking! I need hope right now! Xx

I think the original first tests were just under 1000 pounds. Then there was quite a few visits for follicle tracking scans. I think they were 230. Don't get the drugs from him or any of the private hospitals. Asda do them at cost price! Then when I fell preg when had to go back down at 6, 8, 10, 14 wks for ultrasounds again 230. And I also had 3 intralipid drips done at home by healthcare at home, 300 a go. Money well spent. My bubba is dancing and kicking as I type. Xx

Stardust - say hello to him from me - just mention Veronica from Scotland

Good luck x

Stardust - say hello to him from me - just mention Veronica from Scotland

Good luck x

HAHA will do! Just had a massive shock tonight. Got a positive on a first response. not sure what I can do now. I am so scared of miscarrying again but I guess its just a waiting game. If I do then I will have to get tested for NKC. I am assuming its too late now to be tested once pregnant! wasnt supposed to be trying but only did have :sex: once in about 5 weeks and not on ov!!! cant believe it.
x

Oh wow! Congratulations!.why don't u try and persuade your own go to give u steroids and cyclogest til u see Mr shehata. Or, call his PA and let him know u r pregnant, although I don't know If he would prescribe without all the tests. He told us we weren't allowed to try before he got results..
But you've got to ask, to try and give this bubba a chance too. Fingers and ties crossed for u x

Congratulations, stardust!!!!!!!
Will you be seeing your local consultant/EPU?
You're on the heparin injections, right? (sorry, I keep confusing people so may have got this wrong) aspirin, high dose folic acid, lots of tlc and :dust:
Sending you loads of PMA for this one to stick xxx

Congrats stardust well done hun, hope this is ur sticky bean!! Xx

is it sad, that I actually hope for responses from this thread, and when I dont get any. I feel upset.

I am feeling lonely right now.

Hi 9babies, sorry to hear you are sad. I don't think anyone here would purposefully ignore you. It's just that this thread moves quite quickly sometimes.
Sending you some :hug: and hope tomorrow is a better day for you xxx

thanks!! I am trying to stay positive, but my oh isnt going to be home till 10 pm, and I have been going since 6 am. I Need an minute. but I wont have one for awhile.

Hi all does anyone have any experience or thoughts on using vit B6 I have a LP of 9 or 10days and im sure thats my prob, although im going to st marys in 2weeks i'm sure they are not going to do anything or me after reading the book, she doesn't agree with progetrone or clomid so im a bit stuffed.
Ive read that you need to take a dose of 50mg + my mulit vit only is 1.4mg which is the recommended allowance so should i get an extra vit ive also read you need to take = amounts of Vit B12 any thoughts anyone.

congratulation on the new BFP i hope for you this is your time xx

Congratulations, stardust!!!!!!!
Will you be seeing your local consultant/EPU?
You're on the heparin injections, right? (sorry, I keep confusing people so may have got this wrong) aspirin, high dose folic acid, lots of tlc and :dust:
Sending you loads of PMA for this one to stick xxx

Its hard to keep up with everyone and individual meds and stuff LOL

I was given all the progesterone, asprin and clexane with the 4th pregnancy but only as I had slightly raised blood test for the clotting (he wanted me to have this repeated 3 months after miscarrage to definately confirm) this was suppsed to be beginning of April :blush: so now I am pregnant before the test I dont know what to do. I can either try and get it from my gp who by my records thinks I am still pregnant as I never went to her regarding 4th loss as it was early and straightforward, or by doing the right thing I should tell hospital and get them to precribe me again properly. awwwww nightmare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->