Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

hey everyone!! I needed to leave this thread for awhile, dont know if i really belong in here or not. but anyways hope everyone is well.

Hey Ladies. So is it just me or is anyone else obsessed with peeing on sticks at the moment. I bought some cheap Ov tests off the Internet I know I am due to Ov next week, so don't know why I'm even doing it now :/
Whenever I'm pg, I do them like every day!!!

We didn't even have sex this cycle and I was still testing every day :dohh:

We didn't even have sex this cycle and I was still testing every day :dohh:

ha ha lol thats funny, but i can understand it last mth we did :sex: but only once and used protection and at the wrong time i spent a fortune on pregancy tests

I am ok. I needed to deal with my problems, getting an appt, adn all that in the next week. quite nervous about everything.

I am ok. I needed to deal with my problems, getting an appt, adn all that in the next week. quite nervous about everything.

It all gets very tiring doesn't it and I havn't had to struggle on anywhere near as long as you but I feel exhusted with it. Trying to deal with all of this, life and hormones to be honest who stands a chance. If you feel like you need a break do it but you can always come back xxxxxxxxxx

thanks. I didnt really think anyone missed me to be honest.

I am very tired of it. I just found out I am pregnant again, and they wont give me an appt till 6 weeks from now.

9babiesgone - I'll miss you but understand if you need some time out to sort things out. :hugs: Can't believe they wont give you an appointment for 6 weeks that's awful, you must be so mad :growlmad:

I am more than mad, I am so frustrated. by then I might have an m/c. so I am self-medicating with cramp bark and progesterone till then and keep calling everyday for an appt, till they say they have an opening earlier.

9babies, welcome back hun, I totally understand that you needed a break, its really exhausting going through it over and over again.

Where is the app in 6 weeks for? sorry to ask, I do lose track on here sometimes. Congrats on being pregnant again though! xxx

where or what is it for?? I dont understand your question.
they dont have any other appts available earlier, and it is for the m/cs and for the pregnancy. : (

I really am trying hard to get in sooner though.

I'd change Drs, you need someone who is there for you, someone supportive & understanding after everything you've been through. :hugs:

Yeah I am thinkin gof switching back to my son and daughters doctor, that I Had when I was pregnant with t hem. I had to switch when I moved, but now I am closer to their office again. bc I moved again.

I really need to be with someone who gets it.

Too right you do.

Wish I could send you the EPU sister or nurse practioner that are seeing me. But as I can't do that I just gonna send you lots of hugs & positive vibes :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies it's 2 weeks today since my d and c an I think I have finally stopped spotting! Sorry for tmi but had brownish stuff for nearly a week did anyone else have that?
It's been nice not to think bout anything baby related for week! But found out today 2 people are pg one I no well an she's past 20 weeks another just old school friend but it still upset me seeing her fb status! I think I should come off bloody fb to b honest sooo many girls I no pg! Depressing seeing there bump pics scans announcements! It's diff on here I love it when someone had a nice story! I still haven't had my blood test forms from epau! I feel in limbo I'm used to concentrating so much on getting pg peeing on bloody sticks for ov then when I was of I tested at least once a day! Researching my vitamins etc but now researching recurrent mc is like a needle in haystack till u had tests I just can't stand waiting I'm so inpatient! I could cry! X

9babies- I think you should go to another doctor or demand to get an apt, I hate the fact that no one seems to care as much as we do about helping us to KEEP our babies. Arggggg I am so frustrated for you. I am sending you tons of positive thoughts that this will be a healthy pregnancy.

Hey you lot., update from my end,Currently in the 2ww had my iui on wednesday.. Have appt with my fs to see if she'll start me on steroids.. I detest with passion all this waiting., for a decision., for a bfp., will i m/c? For once I'd like to
Get a bit of control back in my life... And not be stuck in this bubble of uncertainty., trapped in the present...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->