Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

there is no point you worrying needlessly and I am hoping it is needless worry. They are the only ones that can confirm either way and hoopefully put your mind at rest that all is well x

Thanks again. It's my anniversary today, so think I will try and chill with dh and some nice food. I will try EPAS tomorrow.
x

LeeC i have been following you here...all I can tell some pregnancy tests can give error. My sister in low had a negative one while she was pregnant. She said her first was positive and wanted to try for second and it was negative than she tried a third one and it was positive. I have read somewhere, while ago, that false negative happens more often than false positives. I guess depends on the test and the way the test was made.
What I can tell you for sure....you wouldn't get a negative so fast if you think something else. It's too early for that to happen.
Oh dear LeeC!!! Be strong there!!! i try to keep your hopes because I do believe miracles happen when you at least expect!
Hey could be the prednisolone affecting the pregnancy test? just wander.

A blood test can tell you more- can your doctors phone the blood order for you?My doctors used to phone & fax the script to the lab that was convenient. It was quicker that way. I really hope everything will be fine!!

Congrats on your wed anniversary!!! Oh mine! We got married in the same month!!!Ours is on may 25th! 6> days!!!

Hi Lee - try not to panic. Maybe your pee was more dilute at the time of day? Bloods will give you the answer. This is what happened to me last month as I got lovely strong lines from 9dpo which got lighter from about 12dpo. I got a negative on a digi at 14dpo so I knew it wasn't looking good and stopped the progesterone. AF arrived at 17dpo.

I'm not trying to scare you honey - just recounting my story, and of course I hope with all my heart that it is down to weak pee. Try not to worry sweetie. If you need to have a rant or a panic then feel free to. We're all 100% behind you.

Congrats on your wedding anniversary. Hope you manage to have a nice evening regardless of the worry.

Thanks ladies. I just need to know, so dh and I have discussed it and we are going to EPAS first thing to get blood work done, then at least if I know I can stop taking all the meds.
I also got my letter from Prof Q today with everything we discussed. It was really quite sad seeing everything in black & white.
Keeping my fx'd for everyone xxx

I think that is the best thing you can do. Bloods = conclusive answers. I''k be thinking of you my lovely.

I think I'm not going to test again tomorrow morning if I can fight the urge. Which I probably won't be able to, but I'll try!

Thanks Lee. I am on progesterone and prednisolone as well as all my other meds, so fingers crossed. I'm only 3+2 (9dpo) so still 5 days before I will know if I am out of the chemical "woods".

Miss maternal - well done you! What dpo are you?
I have no idea! I don't chart O, and seeing as i haven't had a period since my loss, i can't even really take an accurate guess! Spoke to my midwife today and they aren't giving me an early scan, which surprised me, as i've had 3 losses AND i'm unsure of dates. But oh well!
I think it may be all over for me. I have just taken a SD hpt and it's coming up negative, I am so confused. I still have the back pain and apart from the spotting have had no major bleeds yet. I will take another Clearblue digi in the morning with fmu, but even the SD tests had a faint lines last week at 12dpo.
I don't even know what the hell is going on anymore, maybe my HCG is just dropping rapidly and the meds are preventing m/c fully taking place.
I am so gutted right now :( does anyone have any experience of this happening with a positive outcome x.
Oh hun, i really hope everything goes ok tomorrow. Praying for good news :hugs: xx
LAMBS!! WOW! great news chickadee.... and not just 1 but two lots of good news with Miss M! Fabby news the pair of you and am praying all goes super for you!

LeeC those pesky tests will give you a heart acttack at this rate... phone your EPU hun and find out definately what is going on.

Baby.... welcome... though am sorry you are here too.

Thanks so much Pad. I think of you alot. How are you doing? Hope you had a nice anniversary! xx

Morning ladies. I thought I'd report a faint BFP this morning on a superdrug test. I'm 9dpo and having had a chemical last month as well as a chemical in January, and 4 previous miscarriages, it is safe to say I am TERRIFIED.

I started the heparin and aspirin last night as I saw a faint line, and I have started the prednisolone this morning. I already take pre-natal vitamins, progesterone twice daily and 5mg folic acid so fingers and toes firmly crossed this time round.

Please wish me sticky thoughts. I need all the positive vibes I can get. This WILL be my take home baby!!
Lots of sticky baby dust going your way.. Xxx

Lee good luck at Epu tomorrow hope all is well with little bean..positive thoughts... Xxxxx

Hi Ladies called up today for my results there all back even karotyping all normal!! only one not back yet is thromophilia! But the rest are and there normal!! So if they all come back normal what will they do send me away an tell me to try again?? Help im scared got my consultant appointment 8th june xx

Hi Ladies.
So my Clearblue digi has came up not pregnant this morning, so looks like my suspicions are pretty much confirmed.
I've lost all symptoms, my back is aching and I'm spotting so its safe to say this LO didn't make it.
I'll be stopping all the med today and will speak to Prof Q on Monday.
I have decided not to go to EPAS, sitting in there is too painful and I know my body pretty well, this is def not an ectopic.
I've never lost a pregnancy this early, I only managed 4.5 days and not sure how I feel about losing this early when I had a medical plan I was following. I suppose I'm feeling a bit defeated :(
I'm so sick of all of this. Thanks to everyone for your support.
Good luck x.

Oh Lee I am so sorry honey. This sounds like exactly what I went through last month so fingers crossed the next one will be your sticky bean. Look after yourself. You'll be in my thoughts. Don't lose faith in the meds. It could be that this one was simply destined not to be "the one" and no amount of meds might have helped.

Thanks Lambs. I just spoke to EPAS, as I just can't face going down there. I've had a huge row with hubby and I just can't keep it together now which is stupid when I just seen Quenby last Friday, so I know I may have a future opportunity. I just feel like this is never going to happen, everytime it's worse, anxiety, a fleeting glimpse of happiness and then it's gone.
Anyway, here is not the place for my mini melt down, think I need to take a break.

Good luck to everyone xxx

Here is absolutely the place for your breakdown sweetheart as we all totally understand. However, if you decide to take a break then of course we understand - sometimes we all need some time away. Big kisses and a virtual hug heading your way.

Leec I had the same as you in my 2nd mc mine was about 7weels but preg tests went neg an the early preg unit wouldn't scan me, there criteria is a positive pregnancy test in order to scan you hun, so explain that to ur hubby, mine found that hard to except but for me like you I knew it was over! An I knew I didn't want to go there to painful emotionally! Sending you big hugs xx there is always sad news on here but I also think there's always some success stories so keep your chin up I no it's hard xxx

Oh Lee I am so sorry, I've been checking in to see how you are doing. It doesn't matter how long you were pregnant for, that was still your child that you loved. Thinking of you x

Hi Ladies called up today for my results there all back even karotyping all normal!! only one not back yet is thromophilia! But the rest are and there normal!! So if they all come back normal what will they do send me away an tell me to try again?? Help im scared got my consultant appointment 8th june xx

Sorry Davies - didn't mean to ignore your earlier post.

You might find that regardless of all your tests being "normal" they will prescribe some meds anyway. I was prescribed heparin, progesterone and aspirin before I tested positive for Lupus Anticoagulant. I guess it just depends on your consultant's views on things. Let us know how the appointment goes on the 8th please. Good luck.

Hello Lee, I read on the grapevine that you had bad news so I am popping in to give you a big fat virtual cuddle. I know it isn't easy for our OHs to understand what is happening as they don't do all the research and therefore get frustrated when we worry or lose hope altogether. You two will work it out, I know that. After all, you've made it this far and you do have Q's instructions up your sleeve. As harsh as it sounds, I agree with Lambs that this poor little angel was just not meant to be. One of the crucial lego blocks was missing. You did everything you could this time round - and more! I have a lot of hope that your next one will be a full lego kit and you will give it the best environment possible to stick and thrive. You will be a mommy and a bloody good one at that! Xxx

Thanks lamb I'm hoping he will do the same for me as clearly I can't do it with nothing!! Thanks for sharing your experience, at least I can go in with my demands lol!! I won't be walking away with nothing!! I will sleep on his doorstep if I must lol! How has the heparin worked out for you? Is it something you take before etc? Soz for 20 questions!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->