Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Mandy just noticed your due date. I have one on 25th December (baby Kayla) it will be her 2nd anniversary this year :(
Hopefully you will have your BFP for Xmas, my dh is still adamant about waiting til the new year. I was only in tww as we had an accident.

Big hugs xxx

Hi all, not been in here a while, but today is a significant date as my first lost baby was due on 2nd September last year.

I'm not as sad as I might have been as I do have my gorgeous baby girl - who is now nearly 5 months old - born 7th April - after a pregnancy with treatment of aspirin till 36 weeks, progesterone till 16 weeks, heparin till around 24 weeks and prednisolone till around 12 weeks. I was induced and Hannah was born by Emergency CS and she spent 24 hours in neonatal due to meconium aspiration - but is now a healthy bouncing baby.

She is so perfect, that I do wonder about the 2 babies I lost, especially the first, as we saw a 6 and 8 week scan with that one. I wonder whether he or she would have looked like Hannah. The flip side of course is that little Hannah wouldn't have been born if either of my miscarried babies had survived, as I concieved her in July last year. It's a funny old world.

Hi all, not been in here a while, but today is a significant date as my first lost baby was due on 2nd September last year.

I'm not as sad as I might have been as I do have my gorgeous baby girl - who is now nearly 5 months old - born 7th April - after a pregnancy with treatment of aspirin till 36 weeks, progesterone till 16 weeks, heparin till around 24 weeks and prednisolone till around 12 weeks. I was induced and Hannah was born by Emergency CS and she spent 24 hours in neonatal due to meconium aspiration - but is now a healthy bouncing baby.

She is so perfect, that I do wonder about the 2 babies I lost, especially the first, as we saw a 6 and 8 week scan with that one. I wonder whether he or she would have looked like Hannah. The flip side of course is that little Hannah wouldn't have been born if either of my miscarried babies had survived, as I concieved her in July last year. It's a funny old world.

Thanks for sharing this, as much as you will never forget your losses, its great that you've had success with Hannah. Its reassuring for the rest of us and gives me hope x

Hi Girls,

Just checking in. I am so sorry for the new sad stories but I am encouraged by the general feel of positivity and determination on here.

I used to love reading the successes (still do!) so I hope you take some hope from my update. I'm now almost 15 weeks pregnant and the proud owner of a pair of maternity jeans!! I've lived through two due dates now and remained pregnant (prior to that, my MCs seems to coincide with due dates). Of course, I am still terrified everyday but desperately trying to enjoy every single day in case it doesn't last.

Take care and stay strong xxx

Hi Girls,

Just checking in. I am so sorry for the new sad stories but I am encouraged by the general feel of positivity and determination on here.

I used to love reading the successes (still do!) so I hope you take some hope from my update. I'm now almost 15 weeks pregnant and the proud owner of a pair of maternity jeans!! I've lived through two due dates now and remained pregnant (prior to that, my MCs seems to coincide with due dates). Of course, I am still terrified everyday but desperately trying to enjoy every single day in case it doesn't last.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am so very happy for you, congrats!!!!
I wish you all the best, how exciting!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Claire. I am sooooo happy for you. I'm glad you are checking in on us all too. I can't wait to hear baby news from you. I'm about to check my inbox and will get back to you over the weekend. Have you announced yet at your work huni? Hope that bitch is eating a bog slice of humble pie. S'cuse me xxx

Meant big slice and yeah those maternity jeans are "attractive" lol... x

Ladies, I have updated my status as I no longer wish to distinguish my chemical pregnancies from my early miscarriages and ectopic pregnancy, I know I don't need to explain my reasons etc on here as everyone is so understanding.
Not sure why I am even highlighting this (well, I have my reasons), one of those days :/

Lee, you were pregnant 10 times: You have at least 10 angels! I'm sure each and every one of them is proud of you fighting on :hugs:

Claire, big (bog?) cheers for the need for pants! :bunny:

Hi Girls,

That is so great, congrats! It's funny you mention maternity jeans, I just ordered some the other day in preparation for that BFP. Really can't wait for that. Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy!

Congratulations on having baby Hannah lightweight..

Claire blooming marvellous 15 weeks.!

Lee I thought you knew about my baby forgetting you were taking time out for a while. Emma had downs and a severe heart defect., I didn't want to have the amnio but on ultra sound her nuchal fold was 3.5 mm at 13weeks I declined to have the amnio however they talked me in to it when at 16 weeks they saw she had a severe heart defect which was indicative of downs.. Worst decision I ever hope to make they told us she would be lucky to survive 2 weeks even after surgery and that was if I didn't already miscarry her.... I am so desperate to have a child but we decided to have an ethical
termination., we couldn't put her through any suffering.....

Hi ladies, I had my HSG today. Ouch! Tubes are open and I do not have a septum, however, the upper right section had kind of a wavy border- I don't know how else to describe it. She said that it wasn't normal, but she couldn't tell me what it was. I will have a saline infusion sonogram on Tuesday. Anyone else had one of these? She says it's less painful than the HSG?? She said it was a very small "something," but on a part that implantation is likely to occur so we will do the SIS to see if we can find out more.

Claire- congratulations! I'm thrilled that everything is going well.

Mandy- thanks for checking in. I think of you often. :hugs:

Lightweight- thanks for you story and congrats!

Hi ladies, I had my HSG today. Ouch! Tubes are open and I do not have a septum, however, the upper right section had kind of a wavy border- I don't know how else to describe it. She said that it wasn't normal, but she couldn't tell me what it was. I will have a saline infusion sonogram on Tuesday. Anyone else had one of these? She says it's less painful than the HSG?? She said it was a very small "something," but on a part that implantation is likely to occur so we will do the SIS to see if we can find out more.

Claire- congratulations! I'm thrilled that everything is going well.

Mandy- thanks for checking in. I think of you often. :hugs:

Lightweight- thanks for you story and congrats!

I'm sorry the HSG hurt today but now you have a lead to follow. I really hope your saline sonogram goes much better. :hugs:

aw thanks hopeful..
Hope all goes well on Tuesday for you and that you get some answers and a plan of action xxxx

Claire it's great to hear from you! Wow, 15 weeks congrats hun! I myself am nearly 20 weeks now, so understand the hesitation to be excited! Like you i try to enjoy every day just in case, and i have already bought some baby clothes (i found out 2 weeks ago i am having a girl) but don't feel like i can relax more until after my 20 week scan, cos that's when i found out i had lost my daughter Freya last year :cry: Wishing you all the best hun xxx

Thanks everyone for the congrats been unable to get on Internet for a few days

I hope it's OK if I share my happy news with you girls. I got a + on my HPT today at 9 DPO. I REALLY hope this little one sticks. I wish you all nothing but the best. Can't wait to see your BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->