Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

:hi::wave: Hey ladies! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

AFM:
I am hanging in there. my (.)(.) still hurting more and more daily. No light pink spotting but getting some light off-brown stuff on my liner mix with the progestersone (tmi)...sighh more drumma on my end right now...my husband feels i should get the Beta done...for his sake not mine...and since he put it that way damnn he has given me a hard choice...i will look into it on Monday (tomorrow) only because he said do it for him and not for myself...:growlmad: he said he doesn't care for lossing the baby but it would hurt him more if something is wrong and he loses the me....he said he has been through too much and for me to just wait is killing him becase he wants to make sure I am def okay...I gotta love him but damn i just hate feeling like this i just don't want to know yet...

Sorry about typos, on mobile.
Meant to say they also add progesterone into the programme.

And did I see you are doing a sneaky little hpt today???
Your mams got the right idea and who cares if you don't know who the daddy is, hell you just get yourself on Jeremy Kyle for a paternity test :/

It's enough to make you scream!!!

x

Haha Jeremy Kyle!! Thanks for info Hun have you got the no for sheheta? So I can I get refered to him through nhs? Would love that pleased your getting somewhere, did test but bfn!! Boohoo!
Never had nk cells def want test! Was just trying to utilise nhs as much as poss u no! How do you get your referral I'm intrigued!! Xx

Davies. I'll email you info over in
morning. Sorry about the BFN, I hate that feeling. I'm looking forward to becoming a poss addict again very soon ;)
x

Thanks Hun really appreciate that I don't mind was only 8dpo!! Could b to early! An if I'm not pg this month I don't mind I have my Thailand an I have my op so don't mind either way! I only get pg with clomid so to have a month off an try lose bit of weight would b nice!! X

35...I'm sorry you are feeling pressure to get the beta done...my fingers are corssed for good numbers :hugs:

Amanda..hope you are holding up ok :hugs:

Davies...sorry for the BFN but as you know it is still early :hugs:

Hopeful...how are you doing?

Lee...:hi:

Bumpy...:hi: and I am glad I have joined this thread too thanks :hugs:

Amos...have you decided on what you are going to do the next couple of cycles?

:hi:to everyone else

AFM... AF turned up yesterday after my early MC and it is ouchy and nasty :cry: ah well, at least my body is doing what it is supposed to for a change :dohh:

XxX

neversaynever - glad to hear you got af, it's like the only time when it's good to get it as then you can try again

davies - sorry for the bfn too but you do still have a few days

35 - i wouldn't be able to hold off on beta but i am crazy at this point ;) whatever you decide will be the right thing -

amos - what have you been up to? did you talk to the dr office about still trying to get in for this cycle or go natural? i would have gone natural this time if i had to as my insurance ran out but am on different ins next year

afm: beta this morning - we'll see, don't have my hopes up too high...so nervous

Hopeful...will be sending positive vibes for your beta and :hugs: too

No trying again until February at the earliest for me...OH having a knee op in a fortnight and I need the emotional and physical break from it all...three losses in under a year is harsh :wacko:

XxX

Popping in quickly to wish Hopeful good luck on the Betas!

Be back later today for a proper post.

Well ladies I think I need to take a break. Therefore, I am popping off from here for two weeks...I will be back around the week of Dex.5 or 12th.

If you want to shoot a hello or anything my email is:

As for right now...i was spotting light pink last week...then it went to very light brown...and now its once in a while light baige brownish more on the baige side tho. I have never had any cramps or any pains anywhere. I am still very bloaty when I eat (so trying to eat smaller meals) and drink around 8 cups of water throughout the day:blush:(trying my best on this one):haha:

I am doing good all together. So see ya when i return...:hugs:

P.S.

Good luck to anymore :bfp:'s while I am gone.....:dust:

Best wishes 35. We all need a break once in a while. I look forward to welcoming you back.
xxx

35- will miss you but a break should help- praying all turns out ok!

AFM: holy moly: Just heard my beta- never been this high so early-At 13 dpiui its 285 and prog is 207- (it was 65 after ovu) so I get to cut down to 1 supp every other day
I read that prog makes your digestive muscles slow down so you get gassy.

I'm so gassy I think I won't be able to breathe and up all night trying to burp and can't burp or eat. You know its all worth it though if it sticks. I just get paranoid i will literally blow up.
I found out today I can take gas x but it only helps a little. It's gas that is higher and won't come out in burps and doesn't get thru far enough to fart- lol - anyone got advice? I just took some maalox but doesn't seem to help either. I googled it but haven't found anything good...

Thank you for all the positive vibes! Next beta on wed

:happydance: Yay Hopeful! It was so obvious you were pregnant based on those tests, but I'm glad you got confirmation. Am I allowed to suggest twins based on your numbers?

I'm so happy for you, but I know the worry is still there.

If you have any desire to let us ogle at your test progression, I'd be more than happy to post them :winkwink:

I'm at work and still don't have time to properly respond. My update is that there is still a very, very faint trigger line today. I was 11day and 6 hours past trigger when I took the test this morning. It has looked the same for the past 3 days. It almost looks like an evap, but definitely still there. I kind of wish I didn't use such sensitive tests now. It's driving me crazy that I still haven't tested it out yet. I'm 10dpiui today at 1:30. I really don't think the line is the start of a bfp as it isn't getting darker.

hello ladies happy monday to all
hopeful congrats on the BFP hope its a sticky one
and to all the other ladies hope all is going well too. i have a quick question to ask i have really irregular periods and to be honest i want to start tracking my temps and all that i have never done any of this so it's all new to me i want to be prepared so when i get the go ahead i will have my ducks in a row. the thing is when would i start to count CD 1 is it the day of the D&C ? i am learning as much as possible about temps and things of that nature any advice you guys could give me would be greatly appreciated thanks

hope everyone had a good weekend

Thanks heart! I took the day off as I'm too gassy to be out in public
I'm glad you have 2 lines still as you never know when they will get darker!
Did you want to see pics of my latest sticks?
I will go take pics.

lucy - your pic is beautiful!
I think cd1 would be the first day of AF after the d&c but I'm not sure- maybe the other girls will know?

Lucy, personally, I never temped right after a loss. Hormones are all over the place and it can take some time for your body to get back into the swing of things. I usually waited until I got my first AF to start temping again. But you might want to start practicing this cycle, just to get used to it. Make sure to temp at the same time every morning before getting out of bed.

Hopeful, yes please. Tests please. I want the full progression to drool over.

Congratulations Hopeful, will be keeping my fx'd for you and want to see those beta's rising.
Heart, hope that line gets darker and that itis not an evap.
Lucy, is it temping you want to know about, you can chart your temp, also OPK's may be an idea if you're trying to get and idea of when you are most fertile, you can pick up ic's (Internet Cheapies).
I would probs count CD 1 from D&C as your body would realise no more pregnancy hormone, however after my ectopic I got my period 3 weeks after the operation and last year I practically fell pregnant again straight after a miscarriage, not even a period insight!!!
Good luck, I know everyone on this thread will give you as much advice as you need, good luck hun x.

Hello to everyone else, hope everyone is doing ok?

thanks ladies that does help alot and i was thinking about doing this month as a trial month to get used to temping and the like DH thinks its a good idea he's as intrigued as i am which is sweet. thankfully i have been feeling better and am back to work i have been working the whole time but just laying around the good thing about off season i guess. dont worry though am not doing anything that could hurt me

hopeful i want to see those pics too, thanks about the pic thats one of my favs
heart i hope all works out for you keeping everything crossed as well

it nice to know i can count on you ladies to make me smile thanks for that.

Finally a chance to get caught up. I’ve been pretty busy lately. This Sunday I went to see an Indian guru. Her name is Amma and she is known around the world as the hugging saint. She has given hugs to over 31 million people! She does a lot of work with the poor, war torn and disaster torn populations. Anyway, a co-worker has been a devout follower for 20 years and wanted me to get a hug from Amma when she was in town. My co-worker knows about my fertility issues and said Amma has a way of spiritually and physically healing people. I thought, why not! I actually went last year when she was in town too. I got a hug from her and said some prayers for all of us.

Davies, how is the testing going you naughty girl? It is far too early for you to test! (Said from a fellow POAS addict.) I really hope you don’t even have to get that hysteroscopy! If I don’t get my bfp this cycle, I’m following your mom’s advice and getting completely drunk and shagging every guy I see! :rofl:

Lee, do you have any idea when your results will be in? The waiting is the hardest part. Interesting, like you, it took me exactly 3 weeks after my ectopic surgery to get AF. I was shocked. All my other losses took forever to get AF back!

Bumpy, good to hear from you. Glad AF showed. It is such a relief to know your body is moving on. But damn, why does she have to hurt us so much?

Andrea, same goes for you. I’m glad she finally reared her head. A while back I posted all of the tests I had. I’m going to dig that up for you and post it just so you have a frame of reference when going for testing. Maybe the other ladies can add the tests they’ve had and we can create a master list to share with women who have had RPL. I hope the time off from TTC re-fuels you to come back refreshed and ready for action.

Kennesha, you probably won’t even read this, so maybe I’ll email you. I have to say, I kind of agree with your husband on this. I know you probably don’t want to hear this, but I feel like I need to express my concern for you. If you didn’t have a history of a cornual ectopic, I would probably take your side on this. But given your history and having been through an ectopic myself, I know how dangerous it can be if you wait too long. It didn’t occur to me to think about how your husband felt about this. But of course he is concerned. Cornual ectopics can be even more dangerous than the kind I had because they can rupture later and cause more harm to the mother. I imagine the last time you went through it he was scared. I imagine he’s feeling like he can’t protect your from harm that might be caused by a pregnancy, and the only way he can feel at ease is if he knows how the betas are rising. I know you aren’t ready to know the results, but like your husband, I’m feeling worried about you. I hope this is ok to say. xoxo

Amos, where are you????

I’ve decided that the lines I’m seeing are still my trigger. I googled a lot and there are many women that still show lines this far along. Boobs are killing me, but they always do when I take progesterone. I hate that I can’t even rely on that as a symptom. No other symptoms in sight. I plan to have some wine on Thanksgiving. I’m already looking forward to it as a way to deal with a bfn.

Sorry for the long post! Hope everyone else is well.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Hopeful sent me her most recent tests. I haven't had a chance to post them, but will do my best to do it tonight. I'm off to therapy now and will try to do it when I get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->