Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Im sorry for your loss...Id start taking the aspirin anyways,I do already. It took me to have 5 losses, and no babies, for my doctor to refer me for tests. You should tell your doctor you want something done! Good luck!

Thanks Lunabean...I think I might try to speak to him again. Nice to know there are other people out there that understand. my OH is great but he openly admits he can't imagine how I feel, he only knows how he feels. Sometimes feels like the lonliest experience ever.

you've come to the right place, there are alot of us on here, all going through the same thing..it's (sadly) a very active part of the forum.

Hi pepsi, so sorry that your here. I was sent to obs for testing after my third mc despite them knowing that I have children, and like you say being older just adds to that awful pressure that time is passing you by- I'm 40 in a couple of months. I think you'll get lots of support here, everyone is lovely.:hugs:

Well ladies feel a bit despondent this month my cycle is hay wire at the moment I used to iv on cd 18 every month last month it went to cd 17 this month it was cd16! Me and oh only managed to do the deed on day of ovulation so think this is another month out for me! Starting to feel I will never get their!

Don't worry lawa. Sometimes its the months you think you're definitley out that you get a nice surprise. Looks like we'll be in the 2ww together this month. Keep us posted, and good luck.

Thanks hun! Just UI dont know feel my hope flowing out of me at the moment that this is never going to happen!

I know that thisi s the last month I can get PG and be past first tri before XMAs!

That is exactly my feelings poppet. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Do you temp etc? PM me your chart link if you do as I love a good stalk!

I don't temp babe never gave done! My other half doesn't understand she is being so selfish at the moment. I am so fed up of it all. Sick of my life and just all of it. Fed up of being good as that can help your fertility and quitting this and quitting that he has to give up fuck all.

I know petal. But it will all be worth it in the end. And don't give stuff up - just cut down. Nothing wrong with a coffee or a glass of vino every now and again. Treat yourself. I hope things look brighter for you in a few days.

Sorry ladies for the rant just 7 miscarriages really taking their toll on me now!

Lawa hun vent away that is what we are here for...support. I was just thinking the other day this is my 8th pregnancy and I pray everyday I make it. I am getting close to the time when I had my first mc..I was 5 months so I get more and more nervous. I do pray for you lovely ladies all the time.

Hi ladies! I've been lurking for a while but haven't had much to post about. I'm 4 dpo and just waiting until I see an ob in November. DH and I did try this month but my hopes are not up at all and even if I did conceive, I'm not at all hopeful that I could carry a baby anymore. I was optimistic after the first m/c but the second really took it's toll and really made me doubtful that I could maintain a pregnancy beyond 5 weeks. Sorry to be a downer, I'm just sad about things today.

hi lawa,

im so sorry to hear of your losses i really am, i have lost 5 angels 4 M/C and 1 ectopic where my right tube was removed, when you say your sick of it all i understand, my house gets wrecked by me once a month, im seeing a councillor at the moment and she is helping a bit, i feel sad most of the time too..
i hope you get a BFP i really do.

Jade xxxx

Lawa never feel like you have to refrain from ranting here. That's what this space is for. 7 is 7 too many. I'm with you. 3 for me is enough. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of al of my friends announcing their healthy pregnancies. I'm tired of being sad. I feel like this rules my moods. I feel like I have little else to talk about with friends and family. It is simply not fair for any of us.

I want nothing more than every woman on this thread to get their forever baby. None of us deserve this much pain.

I know it is hard to feel hopeful at times. Try to relish in the days that you do feel a glimmer of hope. If you can remember that feeling on the bad days it will help get you through the day. xoxo

Hi Everyone, I hope you're all doing ok.

Just wanted to update that I've got an appt with Mr Rai at St Mary's on the 4th of November. Am so happy about this as my NHS appt at my local hospital won't be for another 8 weeks at least.

I'm feeling a bit down as they ask you not to TTC until after you've had all the tests and second consultation so for me that will be end of December/ beginning of January. It just seems like a long time and whilst I know its for the best as if there is something wrong with me at least it can be prevented, I just can't help feeling like I'm wasting 2-3 cycles. Hope that doesn't sound too daft, I'm grateful for the appt and that I will get answers but I want my baby now! Am so tired of this.

This may be tmi...but I just got AF and im doing an AF dance! Its been 2 months and now testing will begin in 2 days!!! Yikes! Im so nervous and exctied ladies!

OH Kat that is wonderful news. Sounds funny when we say that. LOL I am praying they find some answers for you

Kat yay for AF!!!! I'm so pleased for you!

Rabbit I know what you mean about waiting. It sucks. Try not to look at them as wasted cycles if you can. They might have been cycles that would have caused more mcs. Now you are on your way to some answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->