Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Hey all. I crumbled and tested today at 8dpo and got a BFN. Naturally I a a bit gutted, but as it was a 10miu test, I'm pretty sure I am out. After 4 miscarriages I was hoping this cycle would be the one, and would mean I could reach 12 weeks before the start of 2011, but sadly not.

I'm fed up now.

Hey ladies well today I am 5 DPO. Be only bedded at the time of OV so I wasnt very hopefull. But today my boobs are starting to get sore which is always an indicator for me.

I am supposed to start taking my steroids at point of BFP but I have decided to start taking them now as I have a few weeks worth at home left over from my last M/C I am hoping this will be enough to lower my NK cell count and let anything implant properly which I think is always the issue with me as I always M/c so early so I suppose we shall wait and see!

Lam - :hugs:

GL Lawa! I'm 6 dpo and have some symptoms but I always get sore bb's after ovulation so I don't like to speculate about myself because it typically leads to disappointment for myself. Sending:dust:your way!

I know the feeling hun I am trying not to SS!

But I have really achey upper thighs which I normally get at Af time !

You might not get af, the last time I conceived I was convinced I wasn't PG because I was really really cold which I always get a few days before AF arrives. But low and behold, I was pg, unfortunately it just didn't stick!

No I know its not AF hun I am hoping it could be the start of implantation? I know its a bit early but who knows

Also just started having some stomache cramps and pain in my lower right back so god knows so it might be AF I suppose to early for AF

F'x for you!!!! I have no idea when I implant and feel nothing so I'm always left in the dark lol

sorry to jump in but do you guys get clots with ur AF?? i never had until 2nd MC!! its freaking me out.....

Good luck to you Lawa!
Both times I was pregnant I had the bbs going so I know what you mean. Just checking this cycle as we didn't bd: I'm 7dpo and they're completely unsore :D

DMS: Have you had the clots more than one af after your m/c? Or continuously (i.e. not in proper cycles)?

Ooooh Lawa! What did I say?! Its always the cycles you reckon you're out that you get lucky! Please please please keep me posted? Do you have a journal? If so, pm me the address and I can stalk more directly. I hope this is it for you poppet!

hi people 3 mc this yr n in 2005 my twins died after birth [ went into labour at 6mths] all test in feb after josh came back normal so do not understand what is wrong with me. love rhia xxxx [hoping for bfp on 31/10/10]

:hugs:Bless you Rhia. So sorry for your loss, and so sorry you do not seem to be getting medical answers that will help you understand how to proceed or what went wrong. You and you little ones will be in my thoughts.

:hugs:Bless you Rhia. So sorry for your loss, and so sorry you do not seem to be getting medical answers that will help you understand how to proceed or what went wrong. You and you little ones will be in my thoughts.

thanx hun makes me feel bit better only just started talking bout my losses

I had the MC tests yeaterday and we should get the results back in 6 weeks. . .
Anyone also had these tests?

:flower: x x x x

I have maaybe

They test you for clotting disorders and hormones have they taken blood from your OH as well? If they have they are doing DNA Caro-typing this is to check you are both genetically compataple.

Most peoples come back clear hun x

I had mine done on the 5th October, get the results on the 16th November! Good luck hun! :)

Maaybe2010 I've had them done, and chromosomal, and coeliac, I'm seeing the RMC clinic in the new area, hopefully they won't want to do them again, beginning to wonder if I have any blood left! :D Gynae also did more blood tests, FBC and LH, FSH, etc.

Thanks ladies, no they didn't take any from him and I wish they had, can't understand why they didn't!! :wacko:

Good Luck, mine should be around 6 weeks away!

:flower: x x x

Some places dont hunny as it is so unlikely their is chromosome issues!

I am 8dpo today and bbs are sore still and been having a bit of cramping not much just a couple of twinges so we will wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->