Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

Bah tested today chick with a frer 9 DPO and BFN so think I may well be out :/

lawa - try testing again in a few days. 9 dpo is early. F'x for you!

how many dpo is best to test, i think im about 4 or 5 at the mo', just wondering when to test myself ... good luck to all hoping for bfp

Well i Just had about 5 minues of cramping on my one side almost like ov pain lets hope it was implantation lol

I should be getting the results from the lab anytime soon, tests they did on the baby to see if anything was wrong. I am really nervous as to what to expect, I have no idea what they will be telling me.....And if they ask me if I want to know the sex, I do, but I think it will make it more painful to have to think my son or daughter....rather than my baby
has anyone had this done?? And what will the lab be telling me

i had it done with my lil girl preciouss thats how i found out she was a lil girl i found it a bit easier the fact i got to name her hunni xxxx but it is up 2 u xxx here for u to chat with if u need me

Lawa - test again tomorrow honey. I have faith in you!

And for the record, its never too early to test as long as you don't mind seeing one lonely line... a lot! I sometimes start at 8dpo with cheapies. I think if you use CBFM you get POAS withdrawls otherwise!!

Super annoyed!!! Just had a call from the hospital to say do i consent to them sending to the lab, only for them to say that they are only testing teh placental tissue for molar pregnanyc, the foetus they will ignore and send for cremation, this was the only thing keeping me going to see if there was something wrong with the baby or whether I just cnt carry the babies. I feel like crying, they told me at the hosp they would send the foetus off for tests, and to my partner on the phone thye had sent it off for trsting.
Not only will they not do tests on me, apart from the blood clotting tests, they now aren;t even doing tests on the baby, what is all this about! think i wont go back to work, i begrudge payong taxes for this shoddy service, where they just leave you to it, and say see what happens next time....

:hugs: baby2loss I understand your frustration. Is there any other way you can get testing done? Privately?

I wouldnt kno wher to start, would it be expensive?
Also just had another call from work, they want to do a home visit as I have been off for28 days, lets see if I still have a job anyway.
All together a good day
:p

baby2loss, since I live in Canada I would have no idea but maybe ask your doctor or check ou the web? Because I am in Canada I can't even get my testing done on myself let alone a fetus until a third mc, SUCKS! I hope everything goes well with work.

Oh baby2loss,
What a horrible day! :hugs:
I had an appointment with an occupational health doctor today and was really nervous but it turned out ok. I told him that yes, I was sad after two losses, but he said that was totally understandable.
Do you know who will be visiting you at home? And what the purpose is? I have never heard of such a visit. It does seem a little inappropriate. Do they expect to see you lying in bed weeping or something? Surely, it is up to your doctor to decide how you are doing?
I am sorry to hear about the testing. Hopefully it's third time lucky for you so you can avoid having to go down that route xxx

Thanks petipas
I work for the government, its just what they do when you have been off a month, its not even my boss coming out, its another boss, one which i dont particularly like, which is great.
I hope its 3rd time lucky - really do, but i cant see that at the moment.
I understand some ppl may think its happened - get over it - move on. This is what i had said about me the 1st time it happened from my mother in law, whom we now dont speak, totally alienated from his family, i cnt face ppl acting like that again, thats why i rarely leave the house, apart from my mums, or walking the dogs, its a bad place to be aint it, i kno every1 on here is going through the same thing tho, none of us are alone i guess
xx

Baby2loss I hope the visit goes ok I agree with Petitpas it does seem a bit inappropriate for a boss to turn up at your home.

I think losses are incredibly difficult to deal with and alot of ppl do just expect you to be fine after a short while, not realising that you can be holding it together for a bit and then suddenly it hits you again. I don't blame you fir staying away from your mil, how insensitive.

I hope it is 3rd time lucky for you, :hugs:

Hello,

I suffered my third loss last week my husband and I have been referrered for further testing have an appointment on the 1st Dec for bloods to be done not really sure exactly what they test and our baby was sent to bristol for testing I had an erpc done they also took swabs but I think that is standard with an erpc.

I dont really know how I feel if I'm honest with my first loss I just cried and cried but this time its like it hits me in waves.

:hugs:

Hi Lucy am sorry to hear about your losses :hugs: I hope that your appointment is the beginning of some answers for you and that it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->