Recurrent Miscarriage Thread

they do not understand y i am losing them so as soon as i get my next bfp i am being monitored with weekly trips and scans every 6-8 weeks to monitor baby.

i was told by a friend to research mc linkked to aspergers as my ex oh has aspergers so i am going to research that 2day xxx

:hi: everyone

Well hubby and I trying again think I just ov so fingers crossed. We had our blood taken at the hospital on the 1st Dec so we are waiting for the results although they dont think they will have them before the end of the year which sucks why does it have to take so long and the results from our baby aren't back either. My dr did a load of blood work as well and that all came back normal. It is so scary trying again I just hope if I do get pregnant again I can keep this one.

Hey ladies can I join you here this is will be my second m/c in 6 months, but the worst of it all is that I all lost my son in Jan after he was born due to complications from the forceps (medical malpractice). It took us 2 years to conceive him, so its great that I am getting pg so fast, but devastating that I keep losing them. Not sure why this is happening, I have to go see the ob today to talk about my option as U still havent passed anything from this m/c.
What kind of test should I be asking for?

Oh babe :hugs: so sorry that you have to go through this. Miscarriage can be due to so many different reasons. My only advice is, write down all the questions you have and things you have heard of or read of online which could be relevant to you. Thats what I did with my doctor. We spoke about things like baby aspirine, which I had been taking because I read about it online and he ruled out a clotting disorder so I shouldnt be taking aspirin. We spoke about progesterone. There are some people who need a bit of help with that. I would also say be totally honest with your doctor. I felt really embarrassed to tell the doctor and OH that I once had had chlamydia. But the doctor says that could be an explanation for my ectopics so now I have to do a dye test to check the tube. In the end I was happy I had told them. Good luck hun xx

Well, we saw a heartbeat at the scan yesterday even though I started bleeding two hours before. Since then I've been passing a lot of blood and clots and what I believe to be pregnancy sac. I have a scan booked for Monday but I know it's over. So voila: m/c number 3 for me.

Oh hun, im so sorry!

I ended up in the hospital last night after bleeding profusely for 2 hours I could even get off the toilet to go. I was passing huge amounts of tissue the size of my palm but after about 4 hours it got better. I still feel weak today, but I am hoping that it is all over now.

Oh no, lovelost! What a horrible experience!!! :hugs: How far along were you if you don't mind me asking?

OMG so sorry petitpas and lovelost! my heart is breaking for you both. I have to go see my ob on Monday to get my test results from recurrentmc's and am terrified. In fact I'm just as terrified to get pregnant again becasue I just can't handle this happening again. I 'm so at a loss and my preyers are you you both:hugs: pet - keep hope alive, if there was a heart beat that's promising and hoping you have a little fighter.

hey guys so soory to u i know ho u feel i have hadd 4 mmc this yr and so scarewd bout getting preg again i dunno how much more i can take thing is i am due i 2 days timme but me and oh bedded 2 eeks ago when i ov just scared now xx

Want2beamum, the way I see it is if I don't try, I know I won't have a baby. So I am going to keep going a little longer...
I hope everything goes well with you :hugs:

Petitpas and Lovelost am so sorry to hear your news :hugs: am thinking of you both

Hey all hope you dont mind me joining this thread. We have just suffered our 3rd loss and i am waiting for me to MC naturally or my D & C on sat which ever happens sooner. We have now been refered to the recurrent MC consultant for testing.

I seem to lose my babies at 8 weeks but my body doesnt want to let them go until much later :(

Sorry to all the other ladies going through the same thing :hug:

So so sorry to hear your sad news girls, am sending you lots of hugs xxx:hugs:

I have recently had my 2nd at 5+1 exactly same as 1st mc, am petrified that it will happen again!! Am desperate to ttc but goin to wait a little while longer. :wacko:

Gud luck want2beamum hope you get sum gud news in couple days! :hugs:

Hey all hope you dont mind me joining this thread. We have just suffered our 3rd loss and i am waiting for me to MC naturally or my D & C on sat which ever happens sooner. We have now been refered to the recurrent MC consultant for testing.

I seem to lose my babies at 8 weeks but my body doesnt want to let them go until much later :(

Sorry to all the other ladies going through the same thing :hug:

Hey Razcox, so sorry to hear you are going through this again :hugs:
One thing that you could push for you if you do have the D&C is testing of the foetus (if you don't mind). I would have asked for testing with my third m/c but I ended up miscarrying naturally.

Sending you big hugs and hoping they can help you out with a better plan for next time xxx

Hi,

I just feel I must tell someone! that i had a mc. my 3rd in 9 years of TTC. Thankfully, i have to boys (14 & 12) but this time it seems just some much harder to get over.

I haven't even been back to the Dr. after the ultrasound. I don't feel up to another D&C, or being in the waiting room again of my Dr., even my Dr. was so happy for me a few weeks ago.....so I guess by default opted for a "natural miscarriage" which is emotionally distressful, but I feel the right thing this time. I feel I can't tell my friends...so here I am declaring it out, here, in the open ... just had a conversation with hubby who is mortified but at the same time wants sex....which is the last thing I can do right now.... We had great sex whilst being pregnant, naturally he wants the same energy, he is understanding and kind but also with male needs..... but i explained i am physically bleeding and griefing... i just wanted to tell SOMEONE! I miscarried and for the 3rd time.....

Earlier this year i had a laparoscopy, he cleared alot of adhesions that was it.

I am 45 years old.
Who'd have thought after sailing thru' 2 pregnancies , (my 1st, I didn't even know I was pregnant till my 2nd trimester) it would sooooo difficult....

:hugs: onmybike, I hear you :hugs:
So sorry to hear about your loss! It's true that everyone expects us to keep quiet about our pregnancies until second tri but this creates a massive taboo where we have to deal with our losses oh so quietly. It helps to be able to speak to people and this website has been a godsend for me. I hope you will stick around a little :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->