Red bleeding- 2 sacs ...Final update post 137!

Congratulations on a successful scan. Hang tight little bub!!! Keep the updates coming :)

Its now been 5 days without bleeding. So after starting bleeding at 6+0 it finally stopped at 10+2. Fingers crossed it stays stopped.

Today's scan showed the empty sac continues to shrink and will probably be absorbed. Its much less obvious and she had to hunt around to find it. The empty sac it below the baby, so if it did come away its less likely to impact on the baby, especially now baby is so much bigger.

Baby was measuring 11+4, and was moving around waving his or her arms. My next scan is the routine 12 week scan (at 13 weeks). And I've been discharged from EPAU!!

Glad it went well and the bleeding has stopped.

wonderful news!! So glad your pregnancy is settling in much better now.

Yay, great news!!!! Spotting in pregnancy is so terrifying. :hugs:

Great update Celesse! I have my 12 week scan Monday and hope the good scan vibes continue!

Somewhat self indulgent addition to the thread but here is the 11 week scan pic. As you can see no obvious second sac any more.

Attachments

• IMAG4175.jpg
    IMAG4175.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 17
Not self indulgent at all! We love updates around here lol. Baby looking adorable. Is s/he face down? xx

In the pic yes, but I think its just the angel they caught the photo at. It was a really difficult scan as my womb is tipped right back at the moment.

Update for searchers (and stalkers :flower:).

13 weeks today. Routine "12 week" scan showed happy baby kicking away. The second sac has now completely disappeared and is no longer visible on the scan. I suppose they would say its been reabsorbed now. They didn't really say much about it at all and from now on the pregnancy is just a "normal" pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->