Red bleeding- 2 sacs ...Final update post 137!

Im so pleased u have a healthy baby. Im sorry about the other twin xxx

So pleased for you ! Fingers crossed for your remaining little bean xx

So pleased you have one healthy baby, I hope it all goes smoothly for you :flower:

It must be quite a bittersweet situation. I'm so happy that 1 baby is healthy but I'm sorry about the 2nd baby. Fingers crossed that the rest of your pregnancy goes well.

Great news! Sorry about the lost twin. But great that the other baby is growing so nicely.

A bit bitter sweet but good news really, so glad all seems well with that baby, thinking of you and hope it goes well and sac reabsorbed. Will they rescan? xxx

Rescan is on 29th, so only 10 days to wait this time.

I am so sorry about one of your twins, but happy that one of them is healthy! I hope it is smooth sailing from here on out!

Congratulations on your healthy bean, and sorry about the other sac. I hope everything goes well for you and your baby :hugs: xxxxxxxxx

So glad you were able to get your scan and get at least some answers. So sorry for your loss but also thrilled for you that there is a healthy baby in there as well, praying that all will go well for him or her.

I come over here to check how your doing hun, im really pleased you have one healthy baby but i am so very sorry you lost one :( xxx

Yesterday I managed to find the heart beat on the doppler (8+4) so LO is holding in there.

The spotting is still coming, pretty much everyday. Yesterday it went red again for a bit which was scary. Every other pregnancy I've spotted around this time, probably as the placenta gets ready to take over so maybe thats why its picked up a little.

Next scan in 2 days.

How wonderful that you've heard the hb. I heard Archie at 8+4 ans he's sitting here rubbing his eyes fighting sleep! :)

So glad you found the hb - that must be so magical considering all of your worry. I tried today but couldn't find it yet, but I'm not concerned as I with my LO I only found it at 9w3.

Todays scan showed 1 happy little baby with a heartbeat measuring a day ahead at 9+1. The second sac is now collapsing and is measuring half the size of the viable sac. The clot is still visible but shrinking. Still under the EPAU and will need another scan in 2 weeks time at 11 weeks.

The spotting continues most days ranging from brown to orange to occasionally red. And I'm managing to find the baby every day on the doppler which eases the anxiety somewhat.

ETA: sorry for the continuous updates. I want to keep the whole story in this thread for people reaching the story by search engines. I've found it really useful throughout this whole process to find stories that actually have a conclusion, as opposed to forum posts where you never quite find out what happened.

just read through this whole thread and whilst im sad for you loosing one twin it sounds like your other little bean is doing great xxxx

I'm grateful for the updates, it's good to hear that things are going well for the one remaining baby :) xx

I do wish you'd hurry up and come over to second tri, I love your posts :D xx

I agree celesee keep the updates. Im so glad things are definatly looking better, i cannot imagine having to see the blood everyday how scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->