regathering the august group

Hi again all! Due August 21 with our first....decided to keep it a surprise although I am having a fantastic time "guessing" using all sorts of different gender predictors! Hoping to be on time but have a very strong inclination that I'll be late. Glad to finally make it to third trimester! :)

does 13 weeks in this trimester seem a long time to you? i know it does for me. i know all the trimesters are about the same length long. but i was clock watching in 1st tri which went sooooo slowly. second tri flew by! i dont know why. i think in 1st i was just desperate to enter the 'safe zone' and get my first proper scan. second there wasnt really anything much to look forward too. ok finding out babies sex was exciting but that wasnt taking over my mind ALL the time.

this tri - all i keep reading about is babies getting born, labour etc. it all seems so far away for me. what else can you talk about in 3rd tri? prams? nurseries? names? ive been doing that for the past 2 trimesters already haha. i want to join in the labour talk! aaaaaages away!!!!! :(

I totally know what you mean!!! I'm glad to get out of 2nd tri cause all the same threads were becoming boring but you're right, all the threads in here are about labour! Not that I'm in denial but I still have a couple of months before I have to worry about that! What else can we discuss? Our horrendous weight gain? Oh wait....already been mentioned multiple times in 1st and 2nd tri....yeah, I'm at a loss for new topics. However, if someone thinks of one, I'll eagerly join in!!

Yeah, I agree. I don't think this board will really benefit us till later in our pregnancies. But then again, there are a lot of us due in August, so I'm sure we can all stick together :)

Oh god all the labour talk is giving me the heebie jeebies. That said, I have been stalking the birth announcements section too. It's like I am some sort of masochist! What's wrong with me?!

How are all our August lovelies doing today? I have been having Braxton Hicks like nobody's business today.

Haha, same here. This is my third pregnancy. You'd think I'd be all mentally prepared to have a baby with my experience... But no. I'm still a bit scared of what's going to come. We are all going to be fine though. It will come round quicker than you think :)
I've been getting a load of braxton hicks too. But been getting them constant for a few months now so I'm used to them.

First baby, Team Blue! I'm due August 14th ... definitely excited for him to get here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More August mummies, wow!!

Guess we were all really cold last November :rofl: ;)

I finally got my 28 week bloods done today, only took 2 weeks :lol:

hahaha
my oh was away with work so made the most of him being at home for the weekend lol and corey is what i got hahah

Oh can i be added to the list, im due 12th August with a little girl :)

I shouldn't really be here yet but I'm bored of 2nd tri and have been sneaking in here a lot! I'm due on the 30th so officially an august mummy but I suspect it will be September for me. Third tri had always been my favourite board. I love the birth stories but I'm not in any rush to have another newborn to look after so I'm happy just chilling here for a bit :)

hahaha
my oh was away with work so made the most of him being at home for the weekend lol and corey is what i got hahah

Best present ever :lol: :hugs:

I only got the one shag in November :rofl:

hahaha well that one shag did the job lol
i had come off the pill 2 weeks before, and got pregnant first time.

im very lucky to be having corey, hes a very special gift from my oh

hahaha

:hugs: Definitely xxx

I think in both our cases our babies were meant to be... had I not got my :bfp: on December 3rd I wouldn't be here now. I don't think I could have coped being branded a liar in eyes of the law if I hadn't been pregnant.

hahaha

:hugs: Definitely xxx

I think in both our cases our babies were meant to be... had I not got my :bfp: on December 3rd I wouldn't be here now. I don't think I could have coped being branded a liar in eyes of the law if I hadn't been pregnant.

i got my bfp the day before you :)
the part in bold im not sure what thats about but if u need to chat u no where i am x

i think we get pregnant when we are supposed to, i try to believe everything for a reason and fate

Ah no it's ok I'm fine now xx

I agree. Of all the times to get pregnant, why then? I'm not complaining though lol!!

Ah no it's ok I'm fine now xx

I agree. Of all the times to get pregnant, why then? I'm not complaining though lol!!

thats true! if i hadnt of gotten pregnant when i did that would of been my last chance gone. im greatful for both my boys but this one is deffinatly a miracle

Hi everyone, I'm not sure how I've missed this thread until now... anyhow, I'm expecting my second little boy on August 1st, but my first was a week late, so I'm just assuming this one will be late as well!

I don't mean to come off too nosey but do you think in a few years you may find another partner? Or are you just happy for it just to be you and the boys?

I go for my glucose 1 hour tomorrow...I'm a little nervous as I've heard it makes some people sick...and I'm just getting over a bug of some kind...and I'm nervous I won't pass!

I go for my glucose 1 hour tomorrow...I'm a little nervous as I've heard it makes some people sick...and I'm just getting over a bug of some kind...and I'm nervous I won't pass!

You should be fine hun x my GTT lasted 2 hours, tbh I didn't even notice :wacko: after fasting for 10 hours I was grateful to drink something OTHER than water :lol: it didn't make me feel sick or anything, it was like liquid jelly. Hope it's the same for you xx

i wouldnt have been sick because im used to skipping breakfast but as it was i had to sit down for 2 hours. and i get fidgetty. i think i got so sick of sitting that i just came over all wierd - clammy, dizzy, sick. nothing to do with low blood sugar for me - just sitting still for soooo long :)

i got my results yesterday - normal! yay! my hopes of a smaller baby than me are increasing lol

I don't mean to come off too nosey but do you think in a few years you may find another partner? Or are you just happy for it just to be you and the boys?

not nosey at all.
yes i may meet someone else in the future as im only 23 but for me i will only get married once and i only want my boys. my oh was the only person i no i wanted to have children with.

im sure thats any mans dream to meet someone who doesnt want to marry them and have their children lol

not nosey at all.
yes i may meet someone else in the future as im only 23 but for me i will only get married once and i only want my boys. my oh was the only person i no i wanted to have children with.

im sure thats any mans dream to meet someone who doesnt want to marry them and have their children lol

He'll get all the fun but none of the responsibilities :lol: Aw and your boys will be close in age too :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->