regathering the august group

lol i kept saying i would wait too. we are both too impatient lol. i think i was about the same when i moved over. i cheated on 2nd tri too but got sick of reading about near miscarriages etc :)

Hello! First day over here, due on 21st August with a surprise! Cant believe how fast the weeks are going. :)

So girls how prepared are we for baby's/babies arrival?

I'm not too bad. I need a mattress for Thomas' swinging crib (getting that tomorrow courtesy of my mum and the £100 she gave us for Thomas!), some more blankets/sheets, a play gym and I think that's about it. All I need to do is get then is things for me - nipple cream, maternity pads, breast pads, nighties, underwear etc.

Once all that is done my OH needs to get the nursery finished (he won't be in it from birth but it's nice to have it done) and I can think about packing the hospital bags :lol:

I'm not too bad. I need a mattress for Thomas' swinging crib (getting that tomorrow courtesy of my mum and the £100 she gave us for Thomas!), some more blankets/sheets, a play gym and I think that's about it. All I need to do is get then is things for me - nipple cream, maternity pads, breast pads, nighties, underwear etc.

Once all that is done my OH needs to get the nursery finished (he won't be in it from birth but it's nice to have it done) and I can think about packing the hospital bags :lol:

We've got the main things sorted. But just need to get plenty of things for the hospital bag. Mentally though, I don't think it's sinking in yet. I think everything will just come together nicely when he's here. :)

We've got the main things sorted. But just need to get plenty of things for the hospital bag. Mentally though, I don't think it's sinking in yet. I think everything will just come together nicely when he's here. :)

I know what you mean. I still find it strange when he kicks me or when I see him (speaking of which I have another scan in 3 weeks woo!). It's hard to imagine a little baby - MY baby laying in the swinging crib and wearing the clothes we've bought :wacko:

im pretty much done lol well ive been ready since 18 weeks
the nursery is finished, ile just move the cot to my room at around 38 weeks. ive got everything for baby sorted and tomo i start my planning for my homebirth.

ive made a list of things zane will need in his bag and then ile be sorting out my box.
at around 36 weeks ile go thru his stuff wash his clothes and nappys (reusables) and start moving things around to fit my pool in the house

Good luck with the homebirth moomin! I'm still hoping for my waterbirth in the birthing centre, hope everything continues to go well, I really don't want to go into hospital :(

I've washed all his clothes already. Think I started at around 26 weeks. I couldn't help it :lol: I'm glad I did as I caught all the lovely weather!!

I know what you mean. I still find it strange when he kicks me or when I see him (speaking of which I have another scan in 3 weeks woo!). It's hard to imagine a little baby - MY baby laying in the swinging crib and wearing the clothes we've bought :wacko:

Hehe I know what you mean. This is my third pregnancy, and it's still taking a while to believe that I have a gorgeous little boy in my belly.
In a couple of months time, we will all have our beautiful little babies in our arms... Finally. How amazing is that?!

Hi Everyone :hi:

I'm due August 9th with a yellow bump - our first! Hope the next few months go smoothly for us all!

I won't know what to do with myself :lol: I've spent so long trying for him I still have moments where I think I'm still TTC :rofl:

When should you pack your hospital bag? I know I need to buy a few things for it but not sure when I should pack it.

Good luck with the homebirth moomin! I'm still hoping for my waterbirth in the birthing centre, hope everything continues to go well, I really don't want to go into hospital :(

I've washed all his clothes already. Think I started at around 26 weeks. I couldn't help it :lol: I'm glad I did as I caught all the lovely weather!!

ive already washing somethings, but ile give the furniture a wash over again n then the clothes n ile be done.

im praying i get my homebirth, theres no reason why i cant so im getting excited but scared lol

When should you pack your hospital bag? I know I need to buy a few things for it but not sure when I should pack it.

i packed mine at 28 weeks with zane hahahaha but id say pack it around 36 weeks

Hi ladies! Please can I join in I think I'm ready to move over now although its a few days early! My little girl is due Aug 25th and she will be our first, soo excited! :D

Pack when you feel like hun I know women who have been ready since 24 weeks :rofl: I think I'll start at about 30-31 weeks, and just keep checking it over to see if there's anything else I need or can take out x

ive already washing somethings, but ile give the furniture a wash over again n then the clothes n ile be done.

im praying i get my homebirth, theres no reason why i cant so im getting excited but scared lol

I need to wash the furniture, put his teddies in the wash etc. so that should keep me occupied for a while. Plus I want this house spotless, I do not want to come home to a cluttered house. Not sure how I'll manage this with 3 dogs and cats :lol:

I think the nerves is normal. I know they say the birth shouldn't really matter as long as baby is healthy but it does matter to me.

ive done it before lol so ud think id be ok but its like im pregnant for the first time again lol
ive only been living here 4 months, so ive still got so much i need to do! i want a spotless house for when coreys born too so its easier for me to deal with a newborn and zane.
ive got my doula coming round tomo n it looks like a bomb filled with toys has gone off in my frontroom hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->