regathering the august group

ive done it before lol so ud think id be ok but its like im pregnant for the first time again lol
ive only been living here 4 months, so ive still got so much i need to do! i want a spotless house for when coreys born too so its easier for me to deal with a newborn and zane.
ive got my doula coming round tomo n it looks like a bomb filled with toys has gone off in my frontroom hahaha

Aw hun it'll all work itself out in the end :D Do you have anyone to help you clean? X

ive done it before lol so ud think id be ok but its like im pregnant for the first time again lol
ive only been living here 4 months, so ive still got so much i need to do! i want a spotless house for when coreys born too so its easier for me to deal with a newborn and zane.
ive got my doula coming round tomo n it looks like a bomb filled with toys has gone off in my frontroom hahaha

Aw hun it'll all work itself out in the end :D Do you have anyone to help you clean? X

no dont have anyone to help, i cant even count on zane to put his toys away hahahah
ive just got bits n bobs n a conservatory full of empty boxes to sort out that my mate can stick in her van lol

You should tell people if they expect to hold the baby when he's born then they'd better get their arse round yours and help clean up :rofl:

You should tell people if they expect to hold the baby when he's born then they'd better get their arse round yours and help clean up :rofl:

hahahah my house isnt even bad im just lazy lol the one thing i must do is sort out all my paperwork n call afew companies, u cant tell im a administrator by trade lol

Hello yes im fine, im was due 12 aug, but dates have changed to the 5th as im having a section, and a boy too, please can you update xxxxxxxx

Just dropping in..I'm due August 14th with a blue bump. My third child, first boy, last one I'm having! I feel like a small whale about now!

wow! busy baby month in august! :)

i am slightly sleepy today thanks to a silly dream at 4am where i dreamt my dog was trying to catch a wasp causing the wasp to land on me. next thing i know i am bolted upright in bed, throwing the covers and remote control around the room. whichever big friendly giant gave me that dream - thanks! zzzzzzzzzzz

Hello August Mummies,

Can I join you here? I am due on the 13th of August with my 1st and we are having a GIRL! :pink:
I feel like I have sailed through the 1st two trimesters, but started suffering a bit now (backache, heartburn, sciatic pain- you name it , I've got it, LOL)
I can't quite imagine another 3 months of this, eek!

I am not ready yet.The furniture is on order, but still have mattress and car seat to get. I haven't go bouncer or swing either. Plus I need bedding, blankets, more clothes, baby monitor and things for hospital bag...so little time, so much to do! :dohh:

Morning ladies. Monday is here again!
How is everyone today? I've got my sick husband to look after. He has a bad stomach and sickness bug, bless him. Hope everyone has had a nice weekend :)

Hi, I'm due August 21st with a pink bump! Can't wait to meet our little princess!! Hope she has her daddy's eyes!

How is everyone today? I've got my sick husband to look after. He has a bad stomach and sickness bug, bless him. Hope everyone has had a nice weekend :)

Awwww hun hope your managing, dont you be going catching anything. I had a fab weekend in birminham at the babyshow on saturday and shopping on sunday, really struggled with all the walking and stairs partly because i couldnt sleep in the hotel bed and had RLS all night! But nevertheless it was nice to get away. Wont be doing anymore action packed weekends now though till after baby :) x

Hey!! Im due on the 12th Aug with my first wee baby, a girl! But i think im definately goin to go over!!

Hey can I join? I'm due the 24 th aug!! :)
This is my third preg, sadly I lost my first two, so I wasn't really able to be on this much! Was scared to think bout it too much, but now I am feeling more confident!
Hope everyone is feeling well!

Awwww hun hope your managing, dont you be going catching anything. I had a fab weekend in birminham at the babyshow on saturday and shopping on sunday, really struggled with all the walking and stairs partly because i couldnt sleep in the hotel bed and had RLS all night! But nevertheless it was nice to get away. Wont be doing anymore action packed weekends now though till after baby :) x

I think I'm already catching it. My stomach is in bits :(
Aww sorry you was in a bit of pain. But glad you had a nice weekend. I agree with you, I won't be doing anything too hectic till the little one is here. I'm already struggling to get out of bed :haha:

hi ladies!!!!! im due the 17th. lovely to have this group to come to, amongst all the other ladies further along!

Afternoon all :) I'm off to do some more baby shopping today, Yay!!

well i had my meeting with my doula today and sorted out a basic birthplan for at home and then what id want in hospital if needed, so all ground is covered!
she also explained some things to me which totaly sum up why i felt so bad after zanes birth, so im feeling abit cheated by the nhs for not being informed but then happy that i now no why.

ive also got afew books to ready and a hypnobirthing cd to listen to tonight when zanes in bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->