Regular like clockwork - so where is my AF? [[pics added, tweakers welcome!]]

You may have a late implanter.
As I wrote earlier I'd def call that a bfp. Why don't you try a digi? It feels better when it's writen.

Ohhh i think i see a line, Miss! Congrats!

That CM you posted looks just like the CM I have been having.

You may have a late implanter.
As I wrote earlier I'd def call that a bfp. Why don't you try a digi? It feels better when it's writen.
Thanks! I tried my last digi um, I think Tuesday afternoon (I know I know, no FMU) and that's now 4 CB digi's I've wasted that say not pregnant :(
To see those words are so hurtful - I know that I am!

Ohhh i think i see a line, Miss! Congrats!

That CM you posted looks just like the CM I have been having.
Are you pregnant also DCmum? Thank you - fingers crossed these are not just evil evaps because every other test looks fairly -!
I've done a Lloyds chemist one this morning also, again, if it's there its a real squinter of a one, then used a 10miu cassette and again, pretty much negative! Not even a snifter of a line!

IF my new digis come tomorrow (pack of two) I may well be tempted to test again tomorrow, though I'll try to wait until Sunday!

I've never been this late at all for a period, even by a day, let alone now 4 days! xx

Well, an update of sorts.

I'm still missing my AF but I've lost hope of any BFP now.
I think the blue tests were evap lines.

I tested with a CB digi yesterday afternoon (I know!) BFN
I also tested this morning with FMU CB digi - another BFN.

I took the strips out to see one clear line (control line) and two faint lines.
Now, some say these faint lines are similar to those who have got BFP's.
Some also say - that basically these lines ARE picking up a natural LH surge.

Who knows?

I'll post some photos....

For now though (despite more CB digis arriving today I am refusing to test now) I still feel 100% pregnant especially as my AF still hasn't arrived and is never late and all the symptoms I've got.

I am awaiting frer tests x2, they should have been here today. Suspect may be tomorrow. Just feel like crying.

The cassette test looks negative also.

With all the CB strips, newest at top, oldest at bottom. xxx :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Attachments

• np1.jpg
    np1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 14
  • np12.jpg
    np12.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 15
  • np3.jpg
    np3.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 10
  • np4.jpg
    np4.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 10
  • cas2.jpg
    cas2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 15
That is all so weird! I see a line on the last cassette you posted.
When I had my bfp in august, i did not have any frer with me (silly me used them all for the previous bfn cycles), and I had to test with cassette. I find them a bit odd. My lines were quite faint but appeared very quickly. The 1st had a clear line. Second one had fainter line (but that was afternoon test) and a werid dry just like your above. The third one was even lighter (fmu). I thought I was having a chemical. The fourth one was slightly darker than the third. And finally i did a fifth one wich was pretty much negative. But a week later my doctor confirmed pregnancy with a scan and. I was 5 weeks.

Is there a way you could see your doctor? (Just show them the positive tests), and ask them for a blood test or a scan.

If you are regular like clockwork, you are either pregnant, or you could have a cyst that prevents your period from coming. Hopefully it'll show you are pregnant. xx

That is all so weird! I see a line on the last cassette you posted.
When I had my bfp in august, i did not have any frer with me (silly me used them all for the previous bfn cycles), and I had to test with cassette. I find them a bit odd. My lines were quite faint but appeared very quickly. The 1st had a clear line. Second one had fainter line (but that was afternoon test) and a werid dry just like your above. The third one was even lighter (fmu). I thought I was having a chemical. The fourth one was slightly darker than the third. And finally i did a fifth one wich was pretty much negative. But a week later my doctor confirmed pregnancy with a scan and. I was 5 weeks.

Is there a way you could see your doctor? (Just show them the positive tests), and ask them for a blood test or a scan.

If you are regular like clockwork, you are either pregnant, or you could have a cyst that prevents your period from coming. Hopefully it'll show you are pregnant. xx

Thank you! I'm just wasting loads of tests at the moment!
I've just got back from the chemist, bought more FRER and some Viola (they claim to detect HCG, as low as only 5miu)

Both, a very clear BFN!

I can only hope that the old witch gets me soon and puts me out of my missery :(

I feel the same :( tested yesterday and BFN. Now I'm just not bothering till Monday. My wedding is coming up soon so if I don't get pregnant at least I can drink on the honeymoon

This is an inverted Viola test..

What I can see seems way too far over......... Plus it said wait 15 minutes for the result and this line appeared around the 25 minute mark - it is visble to the naked eye too x

Attachments

• 10694976_582963958498699_1825780624_n.jpg
    10694976_582963958498699_1825780624_n.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 7
I dunno! I've never seen those tests before! Are they supposed to be that far apart?

I dunno! I've never seen those tests before! Are they supposed to be that far apart?

I don't think so :(
I don't know what to do... I want this finished, I hate living in limbo. Am I or aren't I? :( :cry:

i see the line on that test so i would go with bfp congrats hun try a clear blue didi they are really sensitive at 25 mil and that should give u a clear answer fx x

i see the line on that test so i would go with bfp congrats hun try a clear blue didi they are really sensitive at 25 mil and that should give u a clear answer fx x

Tried that this morning, BFN :(

Hi ladies. I am now 2 days late. No sign of AF and like you I am also like clockwork. My cycle is always 28 days no later. Every now and then it might be a day early but never late. I am now on day 30. Last test I took was yesterday morning and it was bfn. With my first I didn't have any symptoms other than heartburn and fatigue and very moody and the day I missed my period I got a dark bfp right away. This time I'm not getting anything. Not much cm very little and moody and have been having heartburn for a couple weeks. If AF doesn't show in a couple hours I'm gonna buy another test. Hubby and I weren't ttc but weren't preventing it either. Hoping I get a bfp today and if not just want AF to show!!!

give it a couple of days to build up there's defiantly a line on that orange test fx x

Still no AF, still only BFN's over here. I'm assuming FF got my O date wrong bc otherwise Iam 16dpo and not pregnant, which makes no sense.

Same here. Took a test a few min ago and it's negative. But am 16 dpo and no sign of AF

I got a wicked evap line followed by a BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->