Regular like clockwork - so where is my AF? [[pics added, tweakers welcome!]]

19 DPO over here!!! I had a strong positive opk 7 days ago so I'm wondering if I actually ovulated last week and not 19 days... Spent about $50 on tests so far. Killing me

Right, 6 days late and still ''not pregnant'' according to CB digis.
Lost hope mega fast. Really tearful these tests do not agree with me.
I know the CB digis are around 25miu so not that great at picking up early, so may try another 10miu test tomorrow.

So far I've spent over £50 GBP on tests (at least!)

Left in my stash and I am NOT going to buy any more tests this cycle:

1 x CB digi
3 x FRER
3 x 10 miu cassettes
6 x 10 miu strips
1 x lloyds midstream test

I had some bleeding yesterday. It was pink tinged cm with a spot of darker blood... nothing since.so waiting to see if af shows today or tomorrow. I think i ovulated last saturday

I had some bleeding yesterday. It was pink tinged cm with a spot of darker blood... nothing since.so waiting to see if af shows today or tomorrow. I think i ovulated last saturday

if u ov,d last sat that looks very promising fx for ur bfp x

Last night I had awful cramps over near my left ovary and tube! Nearly went to A and E! Lasted around 6hours and nothing since.

If I implanted last night I'll wait until Wednesday to test again! Period now a week late so why did I ovulate a week late?

Who knows!

Your bleeding also sounds like implanting!

Fingers crossed for us both xxxxxx

Last night I had awful cramps over near my left ovary and tube! Nearly went to A and E! Lasted around 6hours and nothing since.

If I implanted last night I'll wait until Wednesday to test again! Period now a week late so why did I ovulate a week late?

Who knows!

sorry ur not feeling great keep an eye on that pain and if in doubt head to a and e as faint bfps and pain could be ectopic fx its just u ov,d late hun x

I ovulated on cd 28. Last month my cycle was only 28 days... so who knows! Im on cd36 now!!!

Who knows!

sorry ur not feeling great keep an eye on that pain and if in doubt head to a and e as faint bfps and pain could be ectopic fx its just u ov,d late hun x

Thanks, I did think about an Ectopic. The pain was medium then it tailed off!

I ovulated on cd 28. Last month my cycle was only 28 days... so who knows! Im on cd36 now!!!

CD35 here! Would be cool if we both ovulated late and are both pregnant ;)

Ovulation often can be late if you are stressed...often ttc can make us stressed and not even realise it. Fx that you get your bfp

Good luck hun i hope you get your BFP soon!

Still pink tinged when I wipe... Hoping it's not the start of AF! If its AF showing a week after I got a positive OPK for three days that's a nasty cruel joke!!!!

Not a good sign.. After two days of very light spotting it has now turned bright red... It was pink all day and suddenly turned red while in the bathroom... No chance of IB Bleeding now... :( need to increase BDIng this cycle... I thought I timed it... This cycle was 37 days long!!!

Awww, I'm so sorry hun!! I'm now CD36 and still nothing! Not even a pink bit when I wipe. Tested with a cheap internet test (10miu/l) and still a BFN! I'm hoping Saturdays pains were implanting a late ovulation egg... Hormone won't properly be in my system until at least Wednesday I think so I'll re-test on Wednesday!

Good luck this cycle hun xxx

I feel like the bleeding has stopped now... I'll updatw you tomorrow and let you know if it comes back. It could still be IB

I feel like the bleeding has stopped now... I'll updatw you tomorrow and let you know if it comes back. It could still be IB

It could be.. Depends on how heavy it is really!
Keep us updated. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"