Reindeer Food!

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Where is the cheapest place to get it? The last few years i forget and pay stupid sums to get it last minute! I know i can make it but when i consider getting and making all the elements (bags, label, glitter everywhere) I figure its best to buy it haha! I need 4 packs!

I usually buy from ebay. Is about £1.50 including postage.

Thanks, I never think of eBay for some weird reason lol

I usually get the charity ones from tills in shops.

Maybe not much help, but I get the kids to make it - porridge oats which we have already, a little edible glitter (a small pot will last years, so long as you don't let the kids get hold of the pot and dump the whole lot in!), mixed together in a little bowl on christmas eve, then taken straight outside and dumped on the lawn. So no need for bags, labels etc. And the edible glitter doesn't seem so inclined to get everywhere and is water soluble so can be cleaned up. Imporant to use the edible kind, as the normal stuff can be dangerous to wildlife :thumbup:

We make ours, porridge oats, edible glitter and some of those tiny sugar stars you put on fairy cakes lol. Put in a sandwich bag, tie with some curling ribbon and add a nice poem if you like xx

I buy mine from eBay too, it's a hospice shop so the money goes to charity too :)

I always find you can get it from Christmas fairs and markets for about a pound, and often the money goes to charity too x

Love the idea of making it with the kids on xmas eve! I was just gonna buy it and put it in their xmas eve boxes but think we will mix a batch up before bed on xmas eve instead :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->