Reliability of Walmart (First Signal) brand tests

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
Hopefully someone has some experience to share with me.

I took a Wal-Mart brand test this morning (as well as a FRER). There seemed to be a faint line on the Wal-Mart brand, but I couldn't tell for sure. The FRER had a faint line as well, but I couldn't tell if it had any color to it. Both were within 10 mins.

I left them on the counter and forgot about them until a couple hours later. There was a definite line on the Wal-Mart test now that it dried. Do the Wal-Mart tests typically get evaps? Or did a real positive just darken from drying? Anyone have experience?

I think I'm 15dpo today but honestly, I'm not certain about it. Thanks! :flower:

The first signal brand is very reliable most of the time and has high ratings on most sites. Both type are prone to evaps though. You said you saw the lines within 10 mins which means they weren't evaps. So sounds like positives to me. Congrats.

I have had horrible luck with the first signal tests the last 3 months or so. I have been getting lines within the time limit that dry into a nice dark pink line. I then double check with the dollar store brand and they are always negative with af right on time.

However, the FRER tend to be pretty reliable so maybe it is a start of your bfp. Ftx!!

If you got a line on both tests I would think it's unlikely that it would have evaps on both. I could be wrong but it sounds like you may have your BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->